homepage

Su-25 Frogfoot in DCS: World - Cold War Warrior Campaign

Posted By: Bunyap

Su-25 Frogfoot in DCS: World - Cold War Warrior Campaign - 01/21/15 01:38 AM

This is the Cold War Warrior Campaign flown in the Su-25 Frogfoot. It features a complete fly-through of all missions with commentary provided throughout.

Campaign Playlist:

Most Recent Mission:

Posted By: HeinKill

Re: Su-25 Frogfoot in DCS: World - Cold War Warrior Campaign - 01/23/15 04:34 PM

Good vids thx

H

Re: Su-25 Frogfoot in DCS: World - Cold War Warrior Campaign - 01/25/15 03:35 AM

Thanks Heinkill, I appreciate it.

#2 is up...
Posted By: Tigerwulf

Re: Su-25 Frogfoot in DCS: World - Cold War Warrior Campaign - 01/25/15 09:23 AM

Love your campaign commentaries. Added topic to my watchlist.
Posted By: HeinKill

Re: Su-25 Frogfoot in DCS: World - Cold War Warrior Campaign - 01/25/15 09:48 AM

Makes me wish I had the time and patience to fly full real... Maybe when I retire!

H
Posted By: Nate

Re: Su-25 Frogfoot in DCS: World - Cold War Warrior Campaign - 01/25/15 01:15 PM

One of my Favourite campaigns - will take a look. Thanks.

Nate

Re: Su-25 Frogfoot in DCS: World - Cold War Warrior Campaign - 01/28/15 05:11 PM

Alright, part 3 is up. Thanks again!
Posted By: Domestos

Re: Su-25 Frogfoot in DCS: World - Cold War Warrior Campaign - 01/29/15 03:13 PM

WTG Bunyap, 3 passes in a SAM rich environment!! like to fly these AAR's (and Beach's) in parallel and I've been waiting patiently for you to post the vid.

I elected to load up almost totally with KMGU-2 96 PTAB 2.5KO's and blast through at high speed, then go home for a cup of tea/vodka.

I hit the target, but killed nothing. I've been experimenting with the various bombs in the SU25 and I've decided they're all rubbish. My accuracy is fine after training but I rarely get a kill. (note to self, remember to clear wingman in hot)

Anyone found the most efficient method in the standard Frog?

I too got spiked by an air threat on the way home, your tone of voice in the vid showed the same anxiety I felt.

I'll await your next installment to see if you had better luck than me.

Domestos

Re: Su-25 Frogfoot in DCS: World - Cold War Warrior Campaign - 02/01/15 07:45 PM

Alright, number 4 is up where I land and debrief the mission.

Thanks Domestos, but that wasn't my wisest decision. smile No spoilers but I think I learned my lesson in mission 2.

Re: Su-25 Frogfoot in DCS: World - Cold War Warrior Campaign - 02/13/15 06:26 PM

Video 5 that covers the briefing, start-up and takeoff for mission 2 is up. It has actually been up on the channel for a while... I'm cutting the rest of the mission together as we speak so they should follow over the weekend.

Re: Su-25 Frogfoot in DCS: World - Cold War Warrior Campaign - 02/14/15 08:00 PM

... and part 6 is up.
Posted By: theOden

Re: Su-25 Frogfoot in DCS: World - Cold War Warrior Campaign - 02/14/15 09:06 PM

Very inspiring Bunyap - will try Cold War Warrior Campaign again soon after this (I always fail and rage quit haha - waiting at IP seems a good move, I usually push full forward and gets downed in a blink)

Re: Su-25 Frogfoot in DCS: World - Cold War Warrior Campaign - 02/18/15 05:04 PM

#7 is up and that completes mission #2 (video 5,6,7)

Re: Su-25 Frogfoot in DCS: World - Cold War Warrior Campaign - 08/26/15 09:03 PM

This one is still going and is up to mission #5. Links are in the top post...

Re: Su-25 Frogfoot in DCS: World - Cold War Warrior Campaign - 08/30/15 04:32 PM

The continuation of mission 5 showing the strike and egress is added to the top post.
Posted By: strykerpsg

Re: Su-25 Frogfoot in DCS: World - Cold War Warrior Campaign - 08/31/15 08:50 AM

LOL, as stated in the other thread, I'm buying you a Starbucks gift card....DCS, CMANO WOTY, and WoWs. I think you've surpassed even BeachAV8R in tutorials and AARs.

Re: Su-25 Frogfoot in DCS: World - Cold War Warrior Campaign - 09/20/15 06:56 PM

Thanks Stryker. smile

The top post is updated with 3/4 of the next mission.
© 2024 SimHQ Forums