homepage

new CoD Elite commerical...

Posted By: Magnum

new CoD Elite commerical... - 01/23/12 10:55 PM

Got to give it to them... They sure no how to sell... wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ad8WO5ZIwj4&hd=1&t=1m30s

Posted By: jenrick

Re: new CoD Elite commerical... - 01/23/12 11:29 PM

Lol, shoot I don't even play CoD online and this had me thinking about buying it.

-Jenrick
Posted By: Hammer*

Re: new CoD Elite commerical... - 01/29/12 09:58 PM

What a Riot. Its like reminder: no, its not real its just a game. Stop being so serious about it!
Posted By: Mace71

Re: new CoD Elite commerical... - 01/30/12 12:14 AM

A map every month? So you pretty much have to buy them or you won't be able to play? Or will there still be servers (have they got dedi servers yet or still P2P?) you can play on with the base game?

Hope this doesn't catch on...
Posted By: LukeFF

Re: new CoD Elite commerical... - 01/30/12 08:19 AM

Typical over-the-top marketing.

Re: new CoD Elite commerical... - 01/30/12 01:00 PM

it's a great commericial... thats all this post is about... Funny how the voters on that You Tube video don't vote on the video, but since they hate the game they all vote it thumbs down, lol... children.

Re: new CoD Elite commerical... - 01/30/12 10:57 PM

Originally Posted By: Magnum
it's a great commericial

That's debatable.

Re: new CoD Elite commerical... - 01/30/12 11:01 PM

you don't think thats funny... or is your hatred for the game/series... killing your sense of humor? Whatever... lol
Posted By: Hammer*

Re: new CoD Elite commerical... - 01/31/12 04:36 AM

Well even though I have lost interest in the COD series after my last two purchase I think it is a great commercial. Based primarily on its entertainment value. Now, If I were a marketing student I might feel different.
Posted By: Jedi Master

Re: new CoD Elite commerical... - 01/31/12 02:05 PM

I loved Rob Riggle on the Daily Show, I'm sorry he left, but he's getting lots of work elsewhere now. Seen him in a few films.

He's also a former Marine. Or Army, I forget which now. Anyway, notice he didn't flinch when firing?

The Jedi Master

Re: new CoD Elite commerical... - 02/01/12 07:36 AM

Originally Posted By: Magnum
you don't think thats funny... or is your hatred for the game/series... killing your sense of humor? Whatever... lol

I got burnt out on the series after playing it for about 2 years straight with a couple of friends of mine. It's the same old game year after year, repackaged with a new wrapper but offering little in the way of new gameplay. I.e., it's fun for a while, but it gets repetitive very fast.

My sense of humor is working just fine by the way, thank you very much. I still think the commercial is over the top and heavy on the hype.

And just so you don't think I hate the series or my sense of humor is dead, I thought this commercial was much better:

Whatever lol. wacky
© 2024 SimHQ Forums