homepage

POV hatswitch issue Logitech Extreme 3D

Posted By: Dark_Canuck

POV hatswitch issue Logitech Extreme 3D - 09/30/18 03:00 PM

I am having an issue where if I use the POV Hat switch on the top of the Logitech Extreme3D joystick, I get a quick flash of the view I am trying to see, then it instantly snaps back to the front view. It was working properly before the 1.1 update and I am not running mods. The hat switch works to rotate the camera in external views with no issue.

Ive tried everything I can think of to fix it, including resetting the key mapping. Anyone else having an issue with this?
Posted By: Panama Red

Re: POV hatswitch issue Logitech Extreme 3D - 09/30/18 03:13 PM

Press the "Scroll Lock" button and you can then pan around your cockpit with you hat switch or number button on the right side of your keyboard.

Tapping the "Scroll Lock" button again reverts it back to your current state.

Re: POV hatswitch issue Logitech Extreme 3D - 09/30/18 03:31 PM

I gave it a try, but for some reason the pan only allows about 15 degrees of movement in any direction. I think there might be something running in the background that is trying to center my view. Probably not WOTR related.

Thanks Panama.
Posted By: Stache

Re: POV hatswitch issue Logitech Extreme 3D - 09/30/18 03:46 PM

Did you just start using head tracking software?
Posted By: Polovski

Re: POV hatswitch issue Logitech Extreme 3D - 09/30/18 05:29 PM

Good point Stache - especially any free tracking software, I think fracetracknoir installs fake joysticks, that hinder things.

Re: POV hatswitch issue Logitech Extreme 3D - 09/30/18 11:18 PM

Yes, I installed opentrack recently. That could be the issue. Ill chack that out the next time I fire it up. Thanks everyone.
© 2024 SimHQ Forums