homepage

No rivers at all in Wings Over the Reich

Posted By: grover1

No rivers at all in Wings Over the Reich - 06/05/19 11:01 PM

Hi,

I'm fairly new here but not new to flight simulations.

I'm having an issue with the river textures in WOTR. For some reason, I'm not getting any river textures at all in game - anywhere.

The bridges are visible and when I strafe up a bridge, there are water splash effects in game.

Unfortunately, I'm unable to attach an image as the image I've got are in .bit format.

Does anyone have any suggestions on a possible fix?

Thanks,

Chris
Posted By: Polovski

Re: No rivers at all in Wings Over the Reich - 06/06/19 08:32 AM

There are rivers but, as the scenery was totally remade it's possible some are missing in France - the focus is on the Battle of Britain currently.
Here's one in England
[Linked Image]

I think you posted in the forum too. There are some rivers in England at least where the focus is – it’s possible there are some not placed in France as the whole scenery was totally upgraded for WOTR. We also have not yet made Battle of France etc so have not focussed and expanded outwards into Europe fully. German fighters start on the coast mostly.

We are working on a Addon for WOFF currently, after that it’s possible we may upgrade or improve the scenery in WOTR – we shall see.

On the other question in your email...

WOTR and WOFF should not be in the same folder that will break both games. They can be in the same parent e.g.
C:\OBSoftware\WOFF
C:\OBSoftware\WOTR

© 2024 SimHQ Forums