homepage

Number asked for?

Posted By: JimF

Number asked for? - 03/24/19 06:47 PM

Hi all.

I read the FAQ, and know that the 1st time I run WOFF, I need to input my unique number, which I should receive after my purchase. I bought the game (D/L version), and followed all steps for the install, everything went as described, and game opened fine. However, I have not received the number I need to open game. It states it comes from Avongate? I only have had 3 emails from 2checkout, and the only number showing is my order number. I tried that, but not the one the game wants. Does the number come later, from Avongate?

Thanks.

Jim F
Posted By: lederhosen

Re: Number asked for? - 03/24/19 07:08 PM

should be in the email .....order number, that you recieved

Re: Number asked for? - 03/24/19 07:13 PM

A "doah!' moment.

I did d/l the patch, but got interrupted while doing the install, and forgot to run the patch.

Just did that, and the number I had was accepted just fine, game opened.

Thank you, Lederhosen.

Jim F
Posted By: Adger

Re: Number asked for? - 03/24/19 07:20 PM

Glad your sorted Jim,yep it should be a 8 digit number that you input 1st time.
If patched right it should say Version UE 4.21 4241 on the bottom middle of the workshop screen.

Also back up you WOFF zip file that came with your order..you have i believe 10 downloads but they have a limited download time pal.

Re: Number asked for? - 03/24/19 07:37 PM

Adger, thanks.

Yep, have 2 backups, one on a laptop, one on a thumb drive.

Not going to have time to get into the game today, probably not tomorrow, either, but will be up and early Tuesday smile

Jim F
Posted By: Adger

Re: Number asked for? - 03/24/19 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by JimF
Adger, thanks.

Yep, have 2 backups, one on a laptop, one on a thumb drive.

Not going to have time to get into the game today, probably not tomorrow, either, but will be up and early Tuesday smile

Jim F

Nice one Jim dont forget the free soundtrack and skins download,make sure you have plenty of HD space when you unzip the skins..theres a lot of them all historically accurate mate.

skins go into (your drive letter,OBDsoftware,WOFF,OBDWW1Overflanders fields,campaigns,campaignData,skins) my skins folder alone is 18gb Jim jawdrop biggrin
Posted By: Polovski

Re: Number asked for? - 03/25/19 03:51 PM

As above, you need to install the latest update to allow input of the newer order numbers.

This is mentioned just below the BUY NOW button on the website , the red "Important Note" button.
Also it is mentioned in the FAQ section 4, just under the bit that tells you that you need to enter the order number.
© 2024 SimHQ Forums