homepage

TrackHat

Posted By: Sailor_Steve

TrackHat - 09/25/18 02:16 PM

I purchased a TrackHat some time ago and I've just tried to hook it up for WOFF. I can't seem to get it to work, and I get screens stuck in weird positions - upside down, just outside the cockpit, looking straight up etc. I have to use the external view just to land the plane. If I unplug the TrackHat I get the normal forward cockpit view but now the Hat switch doesn't work. I've asked for help on their forums, but I thought I'd ask if anyone here uses TrackHat and if they've had similar problems.
Posted By: Polovski

Re: TrackHat - 09/26/18 08:54 AM

If it's fully trackIR compatible then it should work but what configuration or software settings I don't know.
If someone in the forum here has one working hopefully they will help you. Maybe also ask in their forums for CFS3 or WOFF WOTR etc.

If it works fine normally in other sims then you need a custom profile or other settings, if it doesn't then you need to re-configure the hardware / position etc.
Posted By: Sailor_Steve

Re: TrackHat - 09/27/18 06:14 PM

Thanks for the response. I'll check out more options.
Posted By: lederhosen

Re: TrackHat - 09/28/18 06:30 AM

pm sent
Posted By: jerbear

Re: TrackHat - 12/26/18 12:21 AM

Something I just stumbled on today: Most of you may be aware of it already. When I have to freeze the game and come back to it, sometimes having to remove my Track I/R hat I find that upon return I am unable to get centered exactly the same, sometimes I am quite a bit off and have to move around to try to get close. I discovered that if you hit the F12 while still in the game it will recenter the TRACK I/R to your new position.
© 2024 SimHQ Forums