homepage

Joysitck is too sensitive

Posted By: bdoubled

Joysitck is too sensitive - 06/15/19 10:01 PM

Sorry if this has been answered before, but I couldn't find any references in search. I use a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro and find it much too sensitive. Is there a way to make is less twitchy in WOFF?

Cheers,
Bill
Posted By: hoongadoonga

Re: Joysitck is too sensitive - 06/15/19 10:54 PM

I have the same stick and agree with you. I used the Logitech software that I installed on my PC to adjust the sensitivity. Within the Logitech Profiler software I created a new profile for WOFF, linked to the cfs3.exe file within the game. With this profile active via "select a game" click on x axis / axis properties to get to the screen where you can adjust sensitivity. Then do the same with the y axis.
Posted By: 77_Scout

Re: Joysitck is too sensitive - 06/16/19 02:50 PM

You can also change the sensitivity of each joystick axis in the WOFF workshop .... click on an axis setting, select 'advanced' and adjust 'scale' up or down (down in the case of making it less sensitive).
Posted By: gaw1

Re: Joysitck is too sensitive - 06/16/19 06:47 PM

very cool.....learn sumpin new evey day here....never saw that advanced feature in the workshop before.....ought to start a "hidden goodies" section.....
Posted By: bdoubled

Re: Joysitck is too sensitive - 06/16/19 09:45 PM

Thank you so much for your reply, 77! Honestly, I was getting quite frustrated playing WOFF UE and WOTR and fighting more against the joystick than the enemy aircraft. I'm experimenting with settings to get the right feel. Right now, I've set sensitivity to 40 and dead zone to 60 for x-axis, y-axis and stick twist, and that feels immensely better! Thanks again!

Cheers,
Bill
© 2024 SimHQ Forums