homepage

Robert Wiggins Pilot backup

Posted By: MFair

Robert Wiggins Pilot backup - 05/28/19 01:34 PM

Good day Gents. Would someone please point me to where Mr. Wiggins pilot backup is located. I am in need! Thanks in advance
Posted By: Maeran

Re: Robert Wiggins Pilot backup - 05/28/19 02:18 PM

I think it creates it's own folder called woff setup files or something like that. If noone has replied properly by the time I get home from work I'll post the details.
Posted By: Robert_Wiggins

Re: Robert Wiggins Pilot backup - 05/28/19 04:59 PM

Gents the tool is available on Sandbaggers Mods page.

Best Regards

Re: Robert Wiggins Pilot backup - 05/28/19 06:51 PM

Robert, thank you Sir! Got it. Thanks also Maeren
Mark
Posted By: Raine

Re: Robert Wiggins Pilot backup - 05/29/19 08:19 PM

MFair.

When you recover your pilot, you'll need to run Robert's backup / recover program as the Administrator (Right click on the icon). I'm still in Windows 7 and unless I do this it won't overwrite the files it needs to.

Re: Robert Wiggins Pilot backup - 05/29/19 09:04 PM

Raine,
Thanks for the info!
Posted By: JJJ65

Re: Robert Wiggins Pilot backup - 05/30/19 06:19 AM

Probably not everyone knows that feature, but If you use ME, your pilots and WOFF UE settings are backed up automatically every ME start. You can recover your pilot and WOFF settings simply by one click in ME.

Attached picture ScreenME.jpg

Re: Robert Wiggins Pilot backup - 05/30/19 11:40 AM

But not if you are running the latest WOFF UE V4.22 as ME needs to be updated to be compatible.
Posted By: JJJ65

Re: Robert Wiggins Pilot backup - 05/30/19 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by Robert_Wiggins
But not if you are running the latest WOFF UE V4.22 as ME needs to be updated to be compatible.

Yes wink but the "Restore" function does work. I just wanted to point to this not well known and overlooked ME's feature.
Btw, ME Compatibility issues are solved, just need to be compiled (next Monday).

Re: Robert Wiggins Pilot backup - 05/30/19 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by JJJ65
Originally Posted by Robert_Wiggins

Yes wink but the "Restore" function does work. I just wanted to point to this not well known and overlooked ME's feature.
Btw, ME Compatibility issues are solved, just need to be compiled (next Monday).

thumbsup
© 2024 SimHQ Forums