homepage

WOFF Campaign Daniel Brasco

Posted By: Creaghorn

WOFF Campaign Daniel Brasco - 07/10/18 05:26 PM

Here is a bump, for those who have missed it or like to watch that series again.

There was nothing scripted (besides some leave episodes etc.) so the career went as long as he has survived. Hope you like it.

Daniel Brasco
Posted By: Robert_Wiggins

Re: WOFF Campaign Daniel Brasco - 07/10/18 06:01 PM

Thanks Creaghorn. Things have been quieter than usual here so it will be nice to revisit.
Posted By: Raine

Re: WOFF Campaign Daniel Brasco - 07/10/18 06:33 PM

This was a classic. Well worth watching again!
Posted By: Tango717

Re: WOFF Campaign Daniel Brasco - 07/10/18 07:36 PM

I saved the link just recently and will love watching it again.
Great work Creaghorn!!
Tango
Posted By: Jammer28

Re: WOFF Campaign Daniel Brasco - 07/10/18 08:43 PM

Oh yea! A big thumbs up thumbsup
A fantastic series. I'll watch it again.
Posted By: jerbear

Re: WOFF Campaign Daniel Brasco - 07/10/18 10:23 PM

One of the things that inspired me to get a better computer so I could immerse in WOFF. Thanks for all that effort and artisanship (if that's a word).
Posted By: dutch

Re: WOFF Campaign Daniel Brasco - 07/11/18 04:46 PM

Hi Daniel, yes I always look at them at youtube, same to Hellshade.
Posted By: Hellshade

Re: WOFF Campaign Daniel Brasco - 07/11/18 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by dutch

My stuff is just a guy flying the sim. Creaghorn has produced a genuine work of art that more than just showing the sim itself, brings a depth of humanity to the experience. It is a truly epic series.
Posted By: dutch

Re: WOFF Campaign Daniel Brasco - 07/11/18 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by Hellshade
Originally Posted by dutch

My stuff is just a guy flying the sim. Creaghorn has produced a genuine work of art that more than just showing the sim itself, brings a depth of humanity to the experience. It is a truly epic series.

I'm just a spy in case you published an Woff beta, ;-) no it is not always about an series for me, I also watch the quality of graphics produced by some members and if being good, asking for the adjustments, (if using an nVidia card).
Posted By: Trooper117

Re: WOFF Campaign Daniel Brasco - 07/12/18 11:02 AM

Nice video story... good stuff
Posted By: Sailor_Steve

Re: WOFF Campaign Daniel Brasco - 09/20/18 01:34 AM

I only just discovered the series myself, and binge-watched it all in about three days. Extremely good editing and storytelling. I plane to watch it again soon, just one episode per day. This first time around I couldn't wait to find out what happened next, so I rushed it a bit.

Good work!
Posted By: Deejan

Re: WOFF Campaign Daniel Brasco - 10/08/18 02:34 PM

That was an excellent series Creaghorn! Enjoyed it immensely! Very nice touch incorporating WoFF music throughout each episode of Daniels tale trials, tribulations of his career with Esc 69 during the Great War. Also the french acordion music with Daniels letters was also a nice touch being in France.... I await another series sometime in the future. Well done!!
Cheers!
© 2024 SimHQ Forums