homepage

Superb WOFF!

Posted By: SebToombs

Superb WOFF! - 06/27/18 08:14 PM

Hey!
I know I'm preaching to the choir, but after a little while (1.5yrs) away (Playing IL2 BoX), last week I reinstalled Woff, the latest patch (4.17) and a couple of mods (effects/ seasonal ground textures by 4LOM and Ankor's blue triangle mod) and is running like an absolute dream. Stable, fast and beautiful with all settings maxed! (including ultra heavy air).

I Love this sim so much. I guess that the team are up to their eyeballs with WotR, but should they see this pleased be encouraged! This is a sim, unsurpasssed for immersion, joy, flying pleasure and terror. THANK YOU! should you add any other packs for this... EVER count me in!

I will be supporting WotR when phase one comes out!

Thank you again!

Seb Toombs
Posted By: Hellshade

Re: Superb WOFF! - 06/27/18 10:47 PM

Welcome back to WOFF UE, SebToombs! Sprinkle in a few select mods and WOFF UE looks and runs better than ever and still has immersion like no other sim. So sayeth the choir. wink
Posted By: CaptSopwith

Re: Superb WOFF! - 07/14/18 12:06 AM

Welcome back to the fray SebToombs! Glad to have you with us. If you haven't tried it yet, the "Blue Triangles" mod is my new favorite thing. It improves the sim's performance by a noticeable amount - give it a go and your WOFF experience will be even better!

Cheers and keep us posted on your exploits in the unfriendly skies!
Posted By: DukeIronHand

Re: Superb WOFF! - 07/14/18 11:51 PM

Originally Posted by Hellshade
Welcome back to WOFF UE, SebToombs! Sprinkle in a few select mods and WOFF UE looks and runs better than ever and still has immersion like no other sim. So sayeth the choir. wink

Since I can’t sing “So say we all!”
© 2024 SimHQ Forums