homepage

Ramming!

Posted By: Nowi

Ramming! - 06/22/18 12:39 PM

I’m flying the new WOFF ultimate edition. Twice I’ve seen EAs downed by ramming. I rammed a Quirk with my Halberstadt DII and thought I was done for. But my machine kept flying and I made it home. I put in a claim, with a witness, but was denied. On another mission I saw my flight leader collide with a Cauldron. It went down; he made it home. But no credit for a kill. Why shouldn’t collusion-kills count?
Posted By: Hellshade

Re: Ramming! - 06/22/18 01:23 PM

Because ramming endangers the expensive aircraft that your country has given you far more than just sooting the enemy down. They don't want to encourage pilots to act in ways that are more likely to result in the destruction of the aircraft they paid for. wink
Posted By: Raine

Re: Ramming! - 06/22/18 02:45 PM

If you are normal instead of easy claims, a lot of claims get denied.
Posted By: Nowi

Re: Ramming! - 06/22/18 03:23 PM

Hellshade, you’re being culturally insensitive. Some cultures celebrate suicide attacks.
Posted By: Hellshade

Re: Ramming! - 06/22/18 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by Nowi
Hellshade, you’re being culturally insensitive. Some cultures celebrate suicide attacks.

True, some cultures used suicide attacks, but it is not culturally insensitive to say WWI Germans are not WWII Japanese. Until some skinner starts modding the planes, of course. wink
© 2024 SimHQ Forums