homepage

How to get wingman to drop bombs at the same time as you?

Posted By: MeneMene

How to get wingman to drop bombs at the same time as you? - 09/21/17 04:37 AM

So I was playing around with a two-seater campaign and the nifty bombsight mod; how do I make it so that the aircraft in my formation drop their bombs together with me? As it is now, they don't do anything when I release.
Posted By: Roudou

Re: How to get wingman to drop bombs at the same time as you? - 09/21/17 05:01 AM

AFAIK you must select a target, and then give the order to attack, but it's not like WWII bombers formations, they'll not drop their bombs at the same moment as you. They'll change their course to attack the target you've choosen.
Posted By: Robert_Wiggins

Re: How to get wingman to drop bombs at the same time as you? - 09/21/17 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by Roudou
AFAIK you must select a target, and then give the order to attack, but it's not like WWII bombers formations, they'll not drop their bombs at the same moment as you. They'll change their course to attack the target you've choosen.

That's how it works for me as well!
Posted By: Lausbub78

Re: How to get wingman to drop bombs at the same time as you? - 09/21/17 03:00 PM

When you arrive at the target waypoint,they select their own target and attack it. Propably only works if you don't miss a Waypoint on the way to the target area. Atleast that's how it works for me most of the time. Otherwise I assign a Target for them.
© 2024 SimHQ Forums