homepage

What skin can be used from CAF download section

Posted By: dutch

What skin can be used from CAF download section - 08/28/17 04:55 PM

I did notice some Nieuport skins made by Rabu 2006 and would like to know if the old OFF3 skins from Combat Ace Forum, also can be used for Woff UE. Or did OBD did change the skins and it is better not to mess Woff and Off3 skins.
Posted By: Robert_Wiggins

Re: What skin can be used from CAF download section - 08/28/17 05:32 PM

dutch, in answer to your questions, yes the OFF3 skins most likely can be used but it will be a trial and error process. As long as the model has not been changed in it's configuration, the skin will work.
That said, there have been a lot of new better quality skins made for WOFF UE to replace the old OFF3 skins so you will likely see poorer quality if you revert back to the OFF3 skins. Again you will need to trial them to see if you like the old skins enough to keep them.
Posted By: dutch

Re: What skin can be used from CAF download section - 09/03/17 02:57 PM

Until now it seems to be not the quality of the basic skin, but more the skill of the designer, colors to bright, mirrored text and I do see lots of problems to align the stripings. But if the designer is good, I did see one D7 skin that compared in infraview, appears to be better made then the one in WoFF. So on that high quality skin I will do an ingame testing.

© 2024 SimHQ Forums