homepage

LVG C.V, will it be added one day?

Posted By: BigDuke66

LVG C.V, will it be added one day? - 08/04/17 04:10 AM

Hi
as the LVG C.V was a (slight)improvment of the DFW C.V with similar performance & flight characteristics, will it at all be considered as possible addition for the future?
One can argue that there is not much difference so why the trouble, on the other hand it may be an easy(because of the few differences to the DFW C.V) to add plane for Germany to expand WOFFs portfolio.
Posted By: Polovski

Re: LVG C.V, will it be added one day? - 08/04/17 01:40 PM

One day we hope to add all the craft we can - so why not the LVG. There's long list of please WOFF needs the "insert favourite aircraft" threads but hopefully we will get there one day.
Posted By: Raine

Re: LVG C.V, will it be added one day? - 08/05/17 03:55 PM

Bless you, Pol. You've given me the world's best reason to diet and keep in good health.
Posted By: Fullofit

Re: LVG C.V, will it be added one day? - 08/05/17 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by Raine
Bless you, Pol. You've given me the world's best reason to diet and keep in good health.

Raine, that probably also means drinking less alcohol. Are you sure?

BTW, I think getting FE2d should be even easier.
Posted By: BigDuke66

Re: LVG C.V, will it be added one day? - 08/05/17 05:06 PM

Well that is what one usually thinks(and why I have openend this thread), doing a sub version should be easy as it has only minor changes from the already existing model. But maybe someone who has done aircrafts for WOFF could enlighten us if it's really easy or still a lot of hard work.
Posted By: Fullofit

Re: LVG C.V, will it be added one day? - 08/05/17 05:15 PM

There is nothing easy about adding even a sub variant. It's not just the model, but also the integration with the squadrons, skins, etc. But I would wager it is easier than adding a totally new type.
© 2024 SimHQ Forums