homepage

BUG reporting: The Italy map in WoFF UE

Posted By: dutch

BUG reporting: The Italy map in WoFF UE - 07/08/17 02:45 PM

While Simhq makes its very difficult to post any picture, you have to expand the attachment, I have noticed the Italy map in the Intelligence room , while playing the USA 27th aero July 1918. cheers

Is this something we will get in the next WoFF IE ? popcorn

Attached picture italy.jpg
Posted By: Roudou

Re: The Italy map in WoFF UE - 07/08/17 03:04 PM

Ohhh.... I live at 25km from Touquin. Weird to see it in Italy hahaha

A front like italy means also new airplanes.... I don't think we'll see this front in the future. But hope is not a bad thing.
Posted By: carrick58

Re: The Italy map in WoFF UE - 07/08/17 04:28 PM

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Sunny Italy sounds great for WOFF or the New Game.
Posted By: Robert_Wiggins

Re: The Italy map in WoFF UE - 07/08/17 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by Roudou
Ohhh.... I live at 25km from Touquin. Weird to see it in Italy hahaha

A front like italy means also new airplanes.... I don't think we'll see this front in the future. But hope is not a bad thing.

The topic of the italian front has been discussed many times in the past, and some have ventured to build it by mod but so far nothing tangible has been achieved. Now that we have "Mission Builder" it may be possible to render something. We shall see how many takers show their heads. I for one, may mess with it a bit as time allows.
Posted By: loftyc

Re: BUG reporting: The Italy map in WoFF UE - 07/12/17 10:50 AM

The terrain is there; I've gone buzzing around Venice, the Alps, and the Piave plateau. make up a mission file like Oldhat described a while ago, use Lat="N46*21'0.0000"" Lon="E11*34'30.0000" . But there are no "things" like troops, airfields, etc. That sounds like creating a whole 'nother global file.
© 2024 SimHQ Forums