homepage

Interesting WWI article on CNN

Posted By: Hellshade

Interesting WWI article on CNN - 04/10/17 01:20 AM

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/09/us/3-ways-wwi-shapes-america/index.html
Posted By: DukeIronHand

Re: Interesting WWI article on CNN - 04/10/17 08:18 AM

Thanks Hellshade for the post. I realize you meant well.
Against my better judgement (disliking CNN intensely) I clicked on it and was treated to the obvious liberal agenda of that network.
Didn't even get that far into it (about 3 sentences into Point #1) when I was forced to "retreat" for the sake of my sanity.
Posted By: OvStachel

Re: Interesting WWI article on CNN - 04/10/17 10:40 PM

Yup, got the same reaction... I made it pretty far into the article before I stepped on the liberal landmine. Biased CNN does it again... finding a way to liberalize even the darkest moment of world conflict.
Posted By: Hellshade

Re: Interesting WWI article on CNN - 04/10/17 10:59 PM

Well I can't find any news site that doesn't have an agenda. The political side of the story is always written long before anyone bothers to look at the facts. It's always just a matter of interpreting facts to support the predetermined end and ignoring or attacking the facts and people that can't be spun. Before I even turn on Fox or MSNBC, I always know which political side is at fault for everything based on the channel. That said, my bad for bringing politics into the forum. I was just trying to share a WWI article.
Posted By: OvStachel

Re: Interesting WWI article on CNN - 04/10/17 11:22 PM

Nah, I don't blame you at all... it was a good article until they mentioned Trump... I got far into it... I'm sick of the news in general regardless of the channel.

Thanks for posting it.
© 2024 SimHQ Forums