Re: Barthek's CAUCASUS Map REDONE released - 04/18/19 09:16 AM

wow they really hate Barthek over there

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Barthek

Re: Barthek's CAUCASUS Map REDONE released - 04/18/19 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by leaf_on_the_wind

[Linked Image]

And all I want is to make the sim look better. Pitty frown.
Posted By: trindade

Re: Barthek's CAUCASUS Map REDONE released - 04/22/19 11:52 PM

Originally Posted by Barthek

[Linked Image]

And all I want is to make the sim look better. Pitty frown.

And many people really appreciate your efforts. Thank you and keep the good work. thumbsup
Posted By: Winfield

Re: Barthek's CAUCASUS Map REDONE released - 04/23/19 08:04 AM

[Linked Image]

Another fine example of SkateZilla wielding the moderator hammer. He never did figure out where Carmen Sandiego was did he.

Anyone remember the fk up that was to be implemented by a 3rd party so the caucus "looked better"? to think the consumer had to pay for a piece of crap that came out in 1.5?
more so....the consumer had to pay for a 3rd party to update the caucus that was already being updated by ED.....shame shame shame.

ED have a long running grudge against LOF. little known fact, Diveplane was banned from ED years ago yet was picked up VEAO to develop sound files for their POS releases....
why was VEAO allowed to remain present at ED who knowingly knew VEAO 'employed' a banned member who was involved with LOF?
if ED are going to remove anything that has LOF written all over it, why wasn't VEAO kicked out years ago.

seems like 1 rule for some and 1 rule for other's especially when ED were considering asking it's consumer's to pay for a scenery update before it was due to be officially released as a 'free' version.

Posted By: Winfield

Re: Barthek's CAUCASUS Map REDONE released - 04/23/19 09:25 AM

Ed forums were more respected when Sobek (fan girl) was moderator....
Posted By: Tom_Weiss

Re: Barthek's CAUCASUS Map REDONE released - 04/23/19 01:00 PM

just to set the record straight:

Diveplane and Barthek had some disagreement with the developer, the details of which I am completely unaware, I find it unfortunate that it escalated to the point of animosity.

Diveplane AFAIK left a couple of years ago mod making for DCS, a pity as he was a gifted mod maker.

Barthek, it is up to him to continue, if I were him, I would move on to other flight sims, were his work can be appreciated by the developer as well.

I keep track of what goes in our community but as you should be aware, for these past few years I have gravitated towards other sims.

my only interest in DCS is also making Lockonfiles available for hosting mods made for DCS, that is the extent of it.

if one of the moderators could kindly close this thread I would appreciate it,

it was posted only to contribute to this forum and not to start any other kind of discussions.

Posted By: Force10

Re: Barthek's CAUCASUS Map REDONE released - 04/23/19 04:04 PM

Locked at the OP's request

///closed
© 2024 SimHQ Forums