homepage

Stuck on Loading screen Help!

Posted By: davedp32

Stuck on Loading screen Help! - 06/24/12 08:44 PM

I just patched up to newest 1.7.1.5 amd now I can start game no problem...Pull up server list no problem..
join server..no problem...but when it goes to the black screen and says loading...it just stays there and never loads!
Anybody else have this issue or knows how to fix it?

Thanks
DD
Posted By: Snail

Re: Stuck on Loading screen Help! - 06/24/12 09:27 PM

1. Try another server.
2. If you have a bit of patience, give it 3-4 minutes. If you hit 4 minutes, see 1.

Re: Stuck on Loading screen Help! - 06/24/12 10:22 PM

I have waited over 5 min...just sits at loading screen (on diff servers) ...so I have to go into Task Manager and end the game...Then start all over and it does the samething...I even Uninstalled and re-installed Arma 2 OA ..Does the exact samething.

cuss2 banghead
Posted By: Master

Re: Stuck on Loading screen Help! - 06/24/12 11:33 PM

You have files somewhere that are not being verified by dayz properly. They shut off the global channel but if you could see global it would be broadcasting that you have xxx file unverified.

If everything is installed correctly and you have no extra files then you might try reinstalling battleye and then if it still happens just close it with the control panel and try again. Sometimes it happens to me 5-6 times in a row before I get into a server.

Re: Stuck on Loading screen Help! - 06/25/12 12:44 AM

I get a error right when it connects to the list of servers.." No Entry bin\config.bin\CFG Magazines Shotgun_etc...
What does all that mean?...

P.S. It does shows global channel

Thanks for the advise
Posted By: JoeyJoJo

Re: Stuck on Loading screen Help! - 06/25/12 10:37 PM

Originally Posted By: davedp32
I get a error right when it connects to the list of servers.." No Entry bin\config.bin\CFG Magazines Shotgun_etc...
What does all that mean?...

P.S. It does shows global channel

Thanks for the advise

That means you're either missing the required file(s) or they're not loading properly when you launch the game
© 2024 SimHQ Forums