homepage

SABOW - Driving Tutorial problem

Posted By: Vitesse

SABOW - Driving Tutorial problem - 09/28/15 07:39 PM

Just wondering if anyone else has come across this...

When crossing the second river ford the tank gets drowned and the crew abandon ship.

I know the route choice is up to me as the driver but it's a bit difficult when the obvious route will cause the mission to end!

Good to see this game getting updated. The gunnery tutorial is fantastic. The impression of targets at long distance is very convincing.

Re: SABOW - Driving Tutorial problem - 09/29/15 09:50 AM

Looking at the official forum it seems the depth is intentional. I would say that is fine but I'm not sure I want to play a tutorial for 15 minutes only to fail because water is just too deep. Maybe I should be more careful driving in?

Also fords can get deeper as tanks chew up the bottom.
Posted By: RainMan

Re: SABOW - Driving Tutorial problem - 10/03/15 12:32 AM

Reminds me of the tank movie "The Beast"; where the Russian tank commander sent somebody into the crossing to see whether it's too deep or whether the tank can cross.

Anyway, I would try and see if you can cross somewhere else instead. smile

Re: SABOW - Driving Tutorial problem - 10/04/15 06:16 PM

I remember watching the beast a little while ago!

Crossing elsewhere is probably a good idea.

First time I was slightly off the shallow water. Second time I was spot on. There hasn't been a third (yet)!
Posted By: Chucky

Re: SABOW - Driving Tutorial problem - 10/10/15 11:32 AM

I tried the driving tutorial last night.I thought I had made it when the crew suddenly decided to bail out.All 3 of them waded to the shore but then I thought only 3 crew? Then a 4th appeared from the now submerged tank and sought safety on the shore.I love the little details like this in this game.
© 2024 SimHQ Forums