homepage

Apache Air Assault mission editor?

Posted By: Jake Strafer

Apache Air Assault mission editor? - 01/22/11 09:25 PM

Anyone know if Gaijin is planning to add a mission editor to Apache Air Assault? Just like WOP, Apache would definitely benefit from a (at least) simple mission editor.
Posted By: Raw Kryptonite

Re: Apache Air Assault mission editor? - 01/23/11 05:18 AM

Sounds like the publisher isn't cooperative. I think they would if they could. It's Activision's call as far as dlc/patches are concerned.
Posted By: Floydii

Re: Apache Air Assault mission editor? - 01/24/11 06:39 AM

We can but live in hope.
Posted By: Longbow fanatic

Re: Apache Air Assault mission editor? - 01/26/11 01:38 AM

yep heard thru the grapevine that activision is sitting on a 3 gig PC update but won't release it due to poor sales of the game... it costs a lot to have the update done in all languages I guess.. real bummer... still baffled on why they went with Activision... seems they should have gone the Wings of Prey route and did it all through Yuplay on their own....
Posted By: EagleEye[GER]

Re: Apache Air Assault mission editor? - 07/05/11 09:31 AM

So they have a beta version available for the PC version and a mission editor (ME)(very complex) is included in this beta! The worse thing is that they didnīt included any manual for the ME, though gameshoes have made some youtube vids about the ME. There is a sub-thread over at Gaijin forums about the ME: http://forum.gaijinent.com/index.php?/topic/3706-editor-post-your-experience-and-discoveries/ (you have to be registered there to have access to Beta sub-forum though)

What I can see from the tutorial vids is, that we have a lot of possibilities with it.
Posted By: Raw Kryptonite

Re: Apache Air Assault mission editor? - 07/05/11 02:54 PM

Originally Posted By: Longbow fanatic
yep heard thru the grapevine that activision is sitting on a 3 gig PC update but won't release it due to poor sales of the game... it costs a lot to have the update done in all languages I guess.. real bummer... still baffled on why they went with Activision... seems they should have gone the Wings of Prey route and did it all through Yuplay on their own....

I seem to recall that this deal was all set up before BOP/WOP came out.
Posted By: bigdog4215

Re: Apache Air Assault mission editor? - 09/17/11 05:08 AM

Can you download user made missions or campaigns.
© 2024 SimHQ Forums