homepage

Problems: Aircraft blows up on start up for carrier missions

Posted By: Hawk_Driver

Problems: Aircraft blows up on start up for carrier missions - 09/15/11 05:36 PM

Hi all,
Recently purchased Rising Sun Phase 1. When starting out on any mission on the carrier, my aircraft immediately seems to fall through the deck and explode. The remaining aircraft and people near them, remain stationary while the carrier appears to move from underneath them. I have searched this forum and found a similar situation with the Wake Island intercept. I had that problem as well but followed the solution posted here and it fixed that one specifically.

Also, I noticed the mission briefings here in the forum but do not have those in the game. Are they supposed to be in the game or are they just posted here for our information.

Finally, when I go to the loadout screen, there is no image of my aircraft like there is for the Strike Fighters aircraft. Should there be an image of the aircraft I am going to fly there?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Vic

Win 7
Toshiba Satellite Laptop
Strike Fighters 2
Strike Fighters 2 Vietnam
Rising Sun 1
Posted By: zerocinco

Re: Problems: Aircraft blows up on start up for carrier missions - 09/15/11 05:51 PM

Try email. You have an error (probably with your installation) and we cannot send you anything via this forum.
Posted By: Hawk_Driver

Re: Problems: Aircraft blows up on start up for carrier missions - 09/15/11 06:17 PM

email sent. Thanks!
Posted By: 8 L.E.I.N.

Re: Problems: Aircraft blows up on start up for carrier missions - 12/17/11 09:59 PM

Hawk,

Whatever happened with this problem?
Posted By: nils

Re: Problems: Aircraft blows up on start up for carrier missions - 02/15/12 04:23 AM

Originally Posted By: 8 L.E.I.N.
Hawk,

Whatever happened with this problem?

Nothing, apparantly..
Posted By: Para_Bellum

Re: Problems: Aircraft blows up on start up for carrier missions - 02/16/12 11:43 AM

I had the same problem and contacted the devs about it. Looks like it's related to the current version of SF2. It apparently cannot be fixed until a new version of RS is released. I was given the option to wait for the new version or get a refund, I chose to wait.
© 2024 SimHQ Forums