homepage

Where the heck is Fly Retired ?

Posted By: catch

Where the heck is Fly Retired ? - 09/24/09 01:07 AM

Haven't seen him pop in here for a while. I miss his extensive WW1 memorabilia he chosses to share occasionally and a goodly talent for ripostes. Hope he's okay ?
Posted By: Double_Tap

Re: Where the heck is Fly Retired ? - 09/24/09 01:16 AM

..um...retired perhaps?
Posted By: Dunkers

Re: Where the heck is Fly Retired ? - 09/24/09 06:58 AM

Did he get banned? jawdrop WinkNGrin
Posted By: Freycinet

Re: Where the heck is Fly Retired ? - 09/24/09 07:44 AM

Well, since this forum became mainly a hate fest of "burn the witch/RoF!" I have been taking extended vacations from it as well. Probably the same goes for him.

Re: Where the heck is Fly Retired ? - 09/24/09 09:10 AM

Originally Posted By: Freycinet
Well, since this forum became mainly a hate fest of "burn the witch/RoF!" I have been taking extended vacations from it as well. Probably the same goes for him.

hahaha
If only! WinkNGrin
Seventy-four posts (yes, I counted them, how sad is that?) in this forum during the last thirty days counts as a holiday? There's scarcely a thread in here you haven't posted in. You just can't keep away!
Posted By: =FB=VikS

Re: Where the heck is Fly Retired ? - 09/24/09 10:28 AM

afaik hes off for vacation trip.

Re: Where the heck is Fly Retired ? - 09/24/09 10:28 AM

Originally Posted By: =FB=VikS

Good for him. Hope he's having fun.

cheers
Posted By: Smosh

Re: Where the heck is Fly Retired ? - 09/24/09 11:23 AM

I've also have been away and having fun. I decided to come back to the RoF forum today to have a look around and I have to say that I'm not going to come back again for quite a while. Nora, how to have the life sucked out of me! It wasn't fun looking through the threads reading the same old arguments espoused by the same old posters. What an utter drag!
Posted By: Tvrdi

Re: Where the heck is Fly Retired ? - 09/24/09 12:21 PM

Originally Posted By: =FB=VikS

OMG Viks is here WinkNGrin
Posted By: koala26

Re: Where the heck is Fly Retired ? - 09/24/09 01:26 PM

Originally Posted By: Freycinet

Wow, extended vacations?

I knew you exaggerated a lot, but...

wow.
Posted By: franksvalli

Re: Where the heck is Fly Retired ? - 09/24/09 04:13 PM

Ah yes - I think VikS is right. Dave/FlyRetired said he was going to be at the Dawn Patrol Rendezvous this weekend as well if I remember right: http://www.nationalmuseum.af.mil/wwiflyin.asp
© 2024 SimHQ Forums