homepage

Wall of Silence?

Posted By: intramile

Wall of Silence? - 06/29/09 07:31 PM

Ok, this a gripe. I've paid my money, and I'm entitled.

Don't get me wrong, this is the best sim ever, in potential.

But, where are is Neoqb's support team? Visiting there site is like visiting a deserted russian village humkering down for a storm - its seemingly deserted.

I having some unbelievabe annoying and/or bad issues personally, as are many. Anyone that buys this game is going to experience some difficulty imo in setting up the game and/or then experiencing problems. People like WWbrian, Ming and jason are doing a great job helping (and helping me too), but that not enough.

Neoqb need to fix things, and fix things fast. Forget extra planes, AI, campaigns, this game has problems with basics. Personally I'm surprised they released this game as it is.

QC sucks - can't even do a 1:1 against an Albatros in a Spad, have to do balloon defence or something even to see a EA (shot down a lot of N28s though). Bored after a few hours already!

Joystick assignments needs to be redone, and problems fixed.

The game has major graphical issues.

Neoqb need to tell us what they are doing, and when. Who here can honestly recommend this game to anyone as is? Despite it being so good.

Neoqb, its time to deal with your customers. Perhaps the reason things are like this, is it has been all so secretive, ya know, ... "we are very busy".

Not good enough anymore.
Posted By: sdflyer

Re: Wall of Silence? - 06/29/09 07:48 PM

I agree with you about game interface and setting - they are not good. Campaign may seems like little bit boring in the beginning, but actually get more interesting as you fly more than few hours wink

I actually honestly recommend this game to anyone as is, and in fact I do enjoy it at the moment. However, I think RoF has a long road to fix current problems and add more features.
Posted By: dutch

Re: Wall of Silence? - 06/29/09 08:01 PM

Originally Posted By: intramile
Ok, this a gripe. I've paid my money, and I'm entitled.

Don't get me wrong, this is the best sim ever, in potential.

But, where are is Neoqb's support team? Visiting there site is like visiting a deserted russian village humkering down for a storm - its seemingly deserted.

I having some unbelievabe annoying and/or bad issues personally, as are many. Anyone that buys this game is going to experience some difficulty imo in setting up the game and/or then experiencing problems. People like WWbrian, Ming and jason are doing a great job helping (and helping me too), but that not enough.

Neoqb need to fix things, and fix things fast. Forget extra planes, AI, campaigns, this game has problems with basics. Personally I'm surprised they released this game as it is.

QC sucks - can't even do a 1:1 against an Albatros in a Spad, have to do balloon defence or something even to see a EA (shot down a lot of N28s though). Bored after a few hours already!

Joystick assignments needs to be redone, and problems fixed.

The game has major graphical issues.

Neoqb need to tell us what they are doing, and when. Who here can honestly recommend this game to anyone as is? Despite it being so good.

Neoqb, its time to deal with your customers. Perhaps the reason things are like this, is it has been all so secretive, ya know, ... "we are very busy".

Not good enough anymore.

About the graphics: What Video card are you running and how many memory has this Video card.

Re: Wall of Silence? - 06/29/09 08:11 PM

"About the graphics: What Video card are you running and how many memory has this Video card."

Nvidia GTX260 with 896MB.
Posted By: Alanthegrate_LSO

Re: Wall of Silence? - 06/29/09 11:11 PM

you are not the first to complain about Graphics with that card I can't help you but I know you are not the only. Also I have the same problem with the forum at RoF site. also when I post on the forum I get a message that I have to wait for the monitor to review wait I typed before they will post it. I can not blive I got baned for asking about the plains and how munch they will cost.
Posted By: WilliVonBill

Re: Wall of Silence? - 06/29/09 11:18 PM

"About the graphics: What Video card are you running and how many memory has this Video card."

Hmmmm... I'm running the same card but I haven't had any graphics problems. What kind of graphic problems are you having and what graphics driver are you using?

WvB

Re: Wall of Silence? - 06/29/09 11:35 PM

Thanks Alanthegrate. Have posted reply in the technical forum, in original post I did with the problem.

WilliVonBill, system lockups, BIOS has problem, thinks system is overclocked. Latest Nvidia drivers, downloaded them a couple of weeks ago. 186.18(6.14.11.8618)
Posted By: Cameljockey

Re: Wall of Silence? - 06/30/09 12:21 AM

Mine's getting shelved until they fix some of these bugs and release some more content. I've got a WWI sim that is outstanding, has 39 flyables and an excellent offline dynamic campaign. Like RB3D on steroids. It starts with an "O".

CJ
Posted By: DoolittleRaider

Re: Wall of Silence? - 06/30/09 02:58 AM

Originally Posted By: Cameljockey
Mine's getting shelved until they fix some of these bugs and release some more content. I've got a WWI sim that is outstanding, has 39 flyables and an excellent offline dynamic campaign. Like RB3D on steroids. It starts with an "O".

CJ

This must be your 40th post in three days in 4-5 different threads pushing OFF. You own stock in that or what?????? You're becoming a bit of a BORING Spammer type...the type I block from getting their constant unwanted sales pitches in EMails. Get off it. Please.
Posted By: BigJim43

Re: Wall of Silence? - 06/30/09 03:07 AM

Originally Posted By: Alanthegrate
you are not the first to complain about Graphics with that card I can't help you but I know you are not the only. Also I have the same problem with the forum at RoF site. also when I post on the forum I get a message that I have to wait for the monitor to review wait I typed before they will post it. I can not blive I got baned for asking about the plains and how munch they will cost.

That is strange that card is the one RECOMMENDED by neoqb?? I just ordered it for my machine will post more when I get it installed.
Posted By: WWBrian

Re: Wall of Silence? - 06/30/09 03:13 AM

Originally Posted By: Alanthegrate
also when I post on the forum I get a message that I have to wait for the monitor to review wait I typed before they will post it. I can not blive I got baned for asking about the plains and how munch they will cost.

What!? Can you not log in at all?

I'll go check your account. You should be fine. Maybe one of the other mods hit the wrong button?

Banned? You sure?

...or do you mean that goofy "your post needs mod approval" thing first? That's not you, thats only a select few forums, and its everyone. ( and it's annoying me -- LOL)

Judging by the Russian release and when the ROF site was actually ready for the masses - I suspect neoqb is learning how to manage forums as well as new software titles.

I could be wrong, but I don't think you were b-a-n-n-e-d.

Posted By: FLGibsonJr

Re: Wall of Silence? - 06/30/09 04:00 AM

BigJim43,

I have a EVGA GTX260 896MB Superclocked and it is running fine with all graphics maxed out.

Regards,

Gibson
Posted By: jared17

Re: Wall of Silence? - 06/30/09 04:10 AM

im pretty sure you can run the game fine with like a 6200.. heh.. the rest of you computer makes up for it..

did you work at NASA or something, and just took your work computer back to your home?
Posted By: FLGibsonJr

Re: Wall of Silence? - 06/30/09 04:24 AM

lol....no.....but I did just build the computer in the last couple months.

Regards,

Gibson
Posted By: Freycinet

Re: Wall of Silence? - 06/30/09 09:22 AM

I having some unbelievabe annoying and/or bad issues personally, as are many.

Cheer up, we've all been there at some point in life.
Posted By: Sturm_Williger

Re: Wall of Silence? - 06/30/09 10:22 AM

Originally Posted By: WilliVonBill

Hmmmm... I'm running the same card but I haven't had any graphics problems. What kind of graphic problems are you having and what graphics driver are you using?
WvB

Just wanted to add that I also have the GTX 260 with 896 MB and not having a problem. Sorry, I know that isn't as helpful as you'd like, but it may help to know that it may not be the card.

Re: Wall of Silence? - 06/30/09 10:27 AM

Hmmm, well thanks, appreciate your advice about remaining cheerful, freycinet. /s

From a lead cheerleader .. who after maintaining considerable cheerleaderfulness over the past few months without any knowledge of anything in particular, or of the game, then conveniently dissappears when things are known and become tricky. Seems like this approach could be one of the secrets to cheerfulness? Or something. I think many are smiling about that too.

Re: Wall of Silence? - 06/30/09 10:29 AM

Originally Posted By: Sturm_Williger
Originally Posted By: WilliVonBill

WvB

Just wanted to add that I also have the GTX 260 with 896 MB and not having a problem. Sorry, I know that isn't as helpful as you'd like, but it may help to know that it may not be the card.

Thanks, sounds like my particular card for some reason. But glad you and others are not having these problems.
Posted By: Freycinet

Re: Wall of Silence? - 06/30/09 12:11 PM

Hmmm, well thanks, appreciate your advice about remaining cheerful, freycinet. /s

From a lead cheerleader .. who after maintaining considerable cheerleaderfulness over the past few months without any knowledge of anything in particular, or of the game, then conveniently dissappears when things are known and become tricky. Seems like this approach could be one of the secrets to cheerfulness? Or something. I think many are smiling about that too.

Sorry about traveling to Mexico for two weeks on holiday, being in Milan a month for work, going to the the Ferte-alais flight show for pleasure, having an exam coming up, a newfound lovely lady to be around, etc. There other things to life than his forum, which has indeed also become rather insufferable lately. I am sorry you missed me. Had I only known, but you joined just two days ago!
© 2024 SimHQ Forums