Get it at ...

http://www.wingsofhonour.com/riseoffligh...ameplay.en.html

ROF Campaign is an offline campaign. It pretty much handles everything that doesn't happen in the air.

You create a pilot and assign him to a squadron. Campaigns can be created for French, German, British, and American squadrons. Squadron transfers are implemented.

Your pilot's squad mates will be created with him. You fly missions and report the results. Your squad mates live, die, score victories, and improve. Some might even get promoted and transfer out. You can review your squadron's status on a chalkboard. You can look at each individual pilot on his report.

You generate mission and fly them. Missions can be front patrols, offensive patrols, or CAPS. Two seaters squadrons perform recon, artillery spotting, and bombing missions. A detailed mission description is presented. Enemy squadrons
will be performing similar missions.

Waypoint icons are implemented so your mission path will appear on your in game map.

Everything is heavily randomized so no two missions will ever be quite the same. Other flights are going about their business so interaction is natural. No "go to this spot and when you get there there will be two scouts or three seaters". You don't know when you will have an encounter, what altitude you will be at, what altitude they will be at, how many, etc. Weather is also randomized (future improvement: adjust for seasons).

The mission generation algorithms are the heart of this thing. Much effort has been put into creating heavily randomized missions that appear natural and still provide for an enjoyable experience (o.e. enemy planes more often than not should be around ... but sometimes not).

FAQ/Issues:
Q: I click on the jar and winace (or some other extractor) opens.
A: Disassociate files of type jar from your extractor. Jars are really just zip files with a different extension. Some extractors, when they are installed, include jars as a file type.

Q: My computer can't handle the missions. Performance is horrible.
A: open RofCampaign\Data\RofCampaign.config. Set the base flight parameter for your side to zero. This will reduce the number of friendly flights.
If it sill happens, reduce the enemy flights to 0. Increase opposition flight odds 100.
Improvements are coming int terms of performance options.

Q: The skies are empty.
A: Increase opposition flight odds 100.
Improvements are coming int terms of pathing to make encounters more likely. This should help quite a bit.

Q: My takeoff position is messed up.
A: Send me a PM with the airfield and squadron. I will look into it.