1) the mod whhose name shan't be spoken. And it's kickass groovy too
2) the smoke mod that got nicknamed 'popcorn smoke'
3) the depth gauge mod
4) the app thingie that allows you to set the crush depths to a more realistic number. The crew still gives me a panicky 'are you mad herr kaleunt, we're crossing kritikal depth!' at about half the number i know it to be at. Bunch of pussies.
6) The mod that replaced the nice clouds with even nicer ones
7) And last but not least, and ironically the first thing I found out and did, was to unbind the enter key. It does nothing instead of firing my costly fish unintentionally.
well i think that's about the extend of it. I think the mod whose name we shall not name has given the game the most dramatic improvement, making the hunting grounds much more alive and bountiful. But then, the other mods are really sweet too