Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Hop To
#689464 - 10/11/02 08:58 AM So, The Barron is back? (Need some help)  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi,

I have Win XP Pro, GF GTS Pro 2 with an AMD 1800+ XP, SB Audigy Platinum Ex. K7T266 Pro 2 mobo...VIA chipset, cable modem connection. 1 gig of Mushkin PC2100 DDR RAM.

Drivers and this and that, everything is up to date.

So, I still have my "Red Barron" (Not Red Barron 3D) cdrom. Maybe all of this has already been posted. Maybe the nfo is scattered throughout several threads. But it is late here and I'm under the weather so to speak.

I'm looking for a list of: what patch(s) do I need. How do I go about getting RB up and running again and get the most out of the sim with the new mods. With the newly available mods, I hope to be able to get back into RB.

With EAW their was (and maybe there still is) a master list of everything one would need to get the most/best out of EAW. Is there a similar list somewhere for RB?
If so, please provide a link to that list whether it be a thread in this forum. Or preferably a website that offers what I need to bring RB back to life.

How, with RB, do I get from a clean install of RB too what it has become as a newly heavily modded sim. Simply, A to Z nfo.

LOL, sorry if this nfo I am requesting is in a post below this one, rolling eyes. But, my health is on the downside at the moment. A private matter.

Thank you in advance.

-----------

Well, that was 40 minutes ago. Thwarted a possible burgalry attempt. Rather large house I own. Had to quickly grab my NVG's and Spetnatz machette and Varta field lantern etc. Found a cat, lol. Probably some teenager(s) goofing around. Like I used to do, too long ago. : )

Slainte,

Karac

Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

#689465 - 10/11/02 01:05 PM Re: So, The Barron is back? (Need some help)  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Karac72:
Hi,

I have Win XP Pro, GF GTS Pro 2 with an AMD 1800+ XP, SB Audigy Platinum Ex. K7T266 Pro 2 mobo...VIA chipset, cable modem connection. 1 gig of Mushkin PC2100 DDR RAM.

Drivers and this and that, everything is up to date.

So, I still have my "Red Barron" (Not Red Barron 3D) cdrom. Maybe all of this has already been posted. Maybe the nfo is scattered throughout several threads. But it is late here and I'm under the weather so to speak.

I'm looking for a list of: what patch(s) do I need. How do I go about getting RB up and running again and get the most out of the sim with the new mods. With the newly available mods, I hope to be able to get back into RB.

With EAW their was (and maybe there still is) a master list of everything one would need to get the most/best out of EAW. Is there a similar list somewhere for RB?
If so, please provide a link to that list whether it be a thread in this forum. Or preferably a website that offers what I need to bring RB back to life.

How, with RB, do I get from a clean install of RB too what it has become as a newly heavily modded sim. Simply, A to Z nfo.

LOL, sorry if this nfo I am requesting is in a post below this one, rolling eyes. But, my health is on the downside at the moment. A private matter.

Thank you in advance.

-----------

Well, that was 40 minutes ago. Thwarted a possible burgalry attempt. Rather large house I own. Had to quickly grab my NVG's and Spetnatz machette and Varta field lantern etc. Found a cat, lol. Probably some teenager(s) goofing around. Like I used to do, too long ago. : )

Slainte,

Karac

Here ya go!

http://benchmarksims.com/ROTJ/rotj.htm

Unzip to your SIMPATCH FOLDER to install.

#689466 - 10/14/02 08:00 AM Re: So, The Barron is back? (Need some help)  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks.

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Actors portraying US Presidents
by PanzerMeyer. 04/19/24 12:19 PM
Dickey Betts was 80
by Rick_Rawlings. 04/19/24 01:11 AM
Exodus
by RedOneAlpha. 04/18/24 05:46 PM
Grumman Wildcat unique landing gear
by Coot. 04/17/24 03:54 PM
Peter Higgs was 94
by Rick_Rawlings. 04/17/24 12:28 AM
Whitey Herzog was 92
by F4UDash4. 04/16/24 04:41 PM
Anyone can tell me what this is?
by NoFlyBoy. 04/16/24 04:10 PM
10 Years ago MV Sewol
by wormfood. 04/15/24 08:25 PM
Pride Of Jenni race win
by NoFlyBoy. 04/15/24 12:22 AM
It's Friday: grown up humor for the weekend.
by NoFlyBoy. 04/12/24 01:41 PM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.