Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Hop To
#4483412 - 07/19/19 10:48 PM WINGS OVER THE REICH - Flightsim.com Review!  
Polovski Online content
Polovski  Online Content

Hotshot

We are pleased to announce flightsim.com have published a new review of WOTR (19th July 2019):

Check out the front page www.flightsim.com

Direct Link to the review

Good to have a review available at long last!

The review is a great one!

“For a WWII simulator you won't get better than this”

Regards,

Polovski,
OBD Software, developers of immersive flight sims;
Wings Over Flanders Fields and Wings Over The Reich
http://www.overflandersfields.com
http://www.wingsoverthereich.com
#4489558 - 09/15/19 07:46 AM Re: WINGS OVER THE REICH - Flightsim.com Review! [Re: Polovski]  
dutch Offline
dutch  Offline

EURO-zone
Great review and it all shows how good this game was, only as I did wrote down in your forum: As the popularity of the forum does indicate the sales for this game, I guess you are now entering the green mile. Introducing blooded pilots will not level up anything, you have to change, as loyal fans are become of age or simply are getting bored to this game . As an marketing noob, I already did explain it all in your WW1 forum and I know you did read them, so I will not repeat them.
You did all do an incredible good job, but please do not enter the dead end street or get stuck in a very crowded environment full of free alternatives.

Last edited by dutch; 09/15/19 07:54 AM.
#4495078 - 10/29/19 03:09 PM Re: WINGS OVER THE REICH - Flightsim.com Review! [Re: Polovski]  
Polovski Online content
Polovski  Online Content

Hotshot

Thanks dutch and I know you like WOFF very much, but I think we'll decide what we want to do.WOTR is new not an old fan base. We have many new and old fliers enjoying it.
I don't know of any free alternatives with a WW2 immersive and unique dynamic campaign system, with unmatched WW2 A.I. for truly fantastic single player dogfights. Old school? Many people want the old single player immersion, and WOTR has it.

We just released an extensive free update WOTR V1.19 with major features added, including RDF, call Control for vectors for enemy aircraft new campaign features, individually assigned aircraft for AI pilots (they will fly with the same number each time, even replacement pilots) - over 50 features, changes and fixes, let alone adding the FREE flyable Spitfire in previous updates. As you know from WOFF, it grew over time to the most immersive WW1 sim out there, and WOTR has grown in features and content since release.

Last edited by Polovski; 10/29/19 03:27 PM.

Regards,

Polovski,
#4495099 - 10/29/19 05:03 PM Re: WINGS OVER THE REICH - Flightsim.com Review! [Re: Polovski]  
Polovski Online content
Polovski  Online Content

Hotshot

one recent quote on a small part of the recent new update;

"In case anyone here has missed it, there has been a major update to WOTR and it's worth taking a trip over there to check it out. The biggest change (for me at least) is that most flights are now squadron shows, and the individual flights and sections work together. Further, the pilots in each section remain attached to that section. So for example, Red Leader, Red 2, and Red 3 are the same three pilots from day-to-day, barring promotion or casualty. My fingers are crossed that a similar system will one day make its way to WOFF and allow flights to maintain their integrity.

This is just one of numerous excellent changes in this update. Hats off to OBD for their tremendous work!"

Regards,

Polovski,
#4499370 - 12/06/19 09:45 PM Re: WINGS OVER THE REICH - Flightsim.com Review! [Re: Polovski]  
dutch Offline
dutch  Offline

EURO-zone
Originally Posted by Polovski
Thanks dutch and I know you like WOFF very much, but I think we'll decide what we want to do.WOTR is new not an old fan base. We have many new and old fliers enjoying it.
I don't know of any free alternatives with a WW2 immersive and unique dynamic campaign system, with unmatched WW2 A.I. for truly fantastic single player dogfights. Old school? Many people want the old single player immersion, and WOTR has it.

We just released an extensive free update WOTR V1.19 with major features added, including RDF, call Control for vectors for enemy aircraft new campaign features, individually assigned aircraft for AI pilots (they will fly with the same number each time, even replacement pilots) - over 50 features, changes and fixes, let alone adding the FREE flyable Spitfire in previous updates. As you know from WOFF, it grew over time to the most immersive WW1 sim out there, and WOTR has grown in features and content since release.

Guess you know the sales and I’m very glad that new breed of flyers is entering thanks to Wotr. What you did is unbelievable the whole campaign mode as an sample, I still can not believe how you made that so good so immerse. I have right now a very limited time due circumstances, but I do hope maybe, sometime we will get also VR. exitstageleft

Last edited by dutch; 12/07/19 11:13 AM. Reason: arggg, my bad writing in English, while I love this game!

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Carnival Cruise Ship Fire....... Again
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:58 PM
Baltimore Bridge Collapse
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:51 PM
The Oldest WWII Veterans
by F4UDash4. 03/24/24 09:21 PM
They got fired after this.
by Wigean. 03/20/24 08:19 PM
Grown ups joke time
by NoFlyBoy. 03/18/24 10:34 PM
Anyone Heard from Nimits?
by F4UDash4. 03/18/24 10:01 PM
RIP Gemini/Apollo astronaut Tom Stafford
by semmern. 03/18/24 02:14 PM
10 years after 3/8/2014
by NoFlyBoy. 03/17/24 10:25 AM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.