Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
#4478539 - 06/17/19 05:56 PM Re: Subnautica is amazing and frightening [Re: VF9_Longbow]  
DBond Offline
Strategerizer
DBond  Offline
Strategerizer
Veteran

NooJoyzee
Did you already know such things existed in the game or was it a total surprise?

One of the scariest parts of this game for me was receiving the following message from the computer. You may not have heard this yet so proceed with caution

No that's not it, it is....

Scans indicate multiple leviathan class lifeforms in this region. Are you sure what you are doing is worth it?

No, now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!
Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

#4478544 - 06/17/19 07:00 PM Re: Subnautica is amazing and frightening [Re: VF9_Longbow]  
JohnnyChemo Offline
JohnnyChemo  Offline

Buffalo, NY
I knew nasty things were in the game, I had heard of leviathans, and I had even run into the docile ones earlier. I ran across a picture of the Reaper but didn't expect to run into him yet.
My son also played this game for a while, and when we talked about it a couple of weeks ago he told me that it was scary around the Aurora but he didn't say why.

I wasn't expecting to get attacked at that point, I didn't think I was in a dangerous area but my guard was up.

I think I did get that warning when I encountered the harmless ones, but never had any issue with them so I wasn't worried.

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.
This is known as "bad luck.”
-Robert Heinlein
#4478638 - 06/18/19 11:48 AM Re: Subnautica is amazing and frightening [Re: VF9_Longbow]  
JohnnyChemo Offline
JohnnyChemo  Offline

Buffalo, NY
So my next adventure in our little game/temporary obsession involved some deep dives, material gathering, landfall, and a permanently parked SeaMoth.

I decided to head out in the direction of pod 19, as that biome was where I had found diamonds, and I needed one more to make a laser cutter. I spent some time finding shale outcrops in the underwater spires in that area and just cruising around in general. At one point I surfaced, and lo and behold - LAND!! My list of things to do involved investigating reports of land situated south of the Aurora wreck, so while it wasn't completely a surprise, I wasn't actually looking for it. Since I had found enough diamonds to make a cutter, I figured I would go and check out this new discovery.

I beached my SeaMoth (in retrospect I have no idea why, it's not like it would float away...) and started down a path I found. Little crab-like things were there and being annoying. I don't think they are dangerous, but they kept jumping and nipping at me. I pulled out my knife but it didn't seem to have any effect. I did some walking around and scanned this and that...very little of what I scanned seemed useful, though one plant did provide water and a small bit of food. I spotted some sort of technology on top of a nearby hill, but didn't actually get to it. I also found a cave which had some alien technology in it - alien arches, to be specific. They may be related to the alien vents I had found on the sea floor nearby.

I also noted that pod 19 seemed to be directly under this floating rock...interesting but I don't know if it means anything yet. At this point, my food and water were running low. Even though I could get some from the plant I found earlier, I chose to head back (and make the laser cutter, among other things). I jumped into a small lake, and as I suspected, it was a "hole" in the island that led to the deep. Interesting! I also found some giant creatures that apparently latched onto the rock and caused it to float. I found all that fascinating, but my stomach was still growling so I found the marker for my vessel and made my way towards it. I hopped into my trusty SeaMoth, hit reverse, and....nothing. In beaching my 'Moth, apparently I stranded it as well! It's hung up on the beach, and no amount of bouncing, pushing, or harsh language would persuade it to budge. I guess the good news is that I've got a beacon to the island now, but I'm out one SeaMoth. I guess I'm not really OUT one, I mean I can still sit in it and all, but its value to me is now significantly less than it was.

So it was a long SeaGlide back to my pod, as that was the nearest port, with a quick stop to catch a few fish along the way. After gorging myself on some seafood, I headed back to my base and built my shiny new laser cutter. Oh and a new SeaMoth.

I was getting ready to call it a night, so instead of heading back to the island I decided to check out a few nearby wreck sites to see if I could get any goodness from within. Of course, the stuff closest to me contained items I've long since acquired, so while I was able to access the inside of wrecks, nothing of value was gained. I did acquire a data pad, which talks about a member of the Degasi team. I've got a couple of messages regarding them in my log, so I expect to run into something from them at some point. I wonder if the structure on top of the island is theirs?

When I got back into my base, I noticed I had a radio call. Pod 12 crash landed and sank somewhere deep, I was warned not to go there unless I had some submersible equipment. Pod 13 had a VIP passenger and a burial team was requested. Interesting....

Up next is re-visting some of the wreck sites with my new toy to see if I can unlock some other cool stuff. I may venture back to the Aurora. Some good bits there, but I'll have to be very careful of Sammy. And pod 13 was fairly close, maybe I'll swing by that and see what the deal is there. I'll revisit the island at some point, but I'll need to properly stock up on food/water before I do. I have the feeling that might be an extended stay. Fortunately I have a "beacon" on the island to help me find it again.....

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.
-Robert Heinlein
#4478873 - 06/19/19 12:36 PM Re: Subnautica is amazing and frightening [Re: VF9_Longbow]  
DBond Offline
Strategerizer
DBond  Offline
Strategerizer
Veteran

NooJoyzee
Good stuff JC. About your spoilers.... you can see this, the spoilers are for someone new

I wonder if the structure on top of the island is theirs?

Definitely worth a revisit there when you get a chance.

Burnin' through some Seamoths eh? Racking up the Alterra bill biggrin

#4479220 - 06/21/19 06:55 AM Re: Subnautica is amazing and frightening [Re: VF9_Longbow]  
Timothy Offline
Hotshot
Timothy  Offline
Hotshot

Phoenix - Ft. Carson
Originally Posted by VF9_Longbow
Does anyone else here play it?

At first I was treating it like a sandbox game and just checking youtube for hints on where to find stuff. Not anymore. The story is unbelievably good.

There are so many frightening things that occur during the game. The number of lifeforms is astounding and some of them are mindbogglingly terrifying when you first come across them. And the awesome equipment you make when you put your mind to it.

What a great game.

My understanding is that they are making it for VR. So when I get a VR headset, I'll play it.

Keep Calm and Check Canopy

There are no ex-paratroopers, only ones off jump status

Learn Economics at:
http://www.mises.org
Carthago delenda est
#4479230 - 06/21/19 08:17 AM Re: Subnautica is amazing and frightening [Re: VF9_Longbow]  
VF9_Longbow Offline
Hotshot
VF9_Longbow  Offline
Hotshot

Tokyo, Japan
Subnautica already has VR. It looks great in VR but the interface is very clunky. They didn't do a good job with the VR controls unfortunately. A real shame since the rest of the game is very well polished otherwise. Fantastic experience on a normal screen, and very cool in VR but if you're trying to mess with the interface it becomes a chore.

Maybe there's a VR mod that improves interface stuff.

#4479242 - 06/21/19 10:17 AM Re: Subnautica is amazing and frightening [Re: Timothy]  
DM Online content
DM  Online Content

Prague
Originally Posted by Timothy
My understanding is that they are making it for VR. So when I get a VR headset, I'll play it.

As LB has already said, VR is available in Subnautica right now. It's sort of nice, but you're still using the X-Box controller (or whatever controller you use - the point is it's not VR controllers).

I'll probably delete Subnautica for the HD space. It's essentially a survival game of gathering, crafting and building, and I'm not too enamoured with that. Those urges are better (for me) supplied by Worlds Adrift. Now THAT is a game that would benefit hugely from VR smile In fact it really seems perfect for it.

Last edited by DM; 06/21/19 10:17 AM.

"They might look the same, but they don't taste the same."
#4479253 - 06/21/19 11:41 AM Re: Subnautica is amazing and frightening [Re: VF9_Longbow]  
JohnnyChemo Offline
JohnnyChemo  Offline

Buffalo, NY
It's easy to look past the shortcomings of the VR implementation, as it's so immersive. I'm playing the game exclusively in VR and it's an amazing experience. Yes, the interface is a little clunky, and yes, true VR controller support would be preferable, but those things are adequate at the moment IMHO.

So my next chapter in the adventure is somewhat shorter, not as much time in game the last few days due to RL, but I thought I'd throw an update out. I had some chance discoveries and another trip to the ship.

Armed with my newly fashioned laser cutter, I set out to the Aurora to look for some more odds and ends. I want to at least get the Moonpool bp so I can do some upgrades on the SeaMoth and spend a little more time out and about with it. With that as my goal, I headed out.

Along the way, I came upon a debris field that I had previously explored. With the cutter, new parts of the field would now be open (literally!) to me so I spent a little time cutting through some doors and looking about. I wound up with battery charger (yay!) and propulsion cannon blueprints, as well as a few things I'll need the modification station for (ultra fins, lightweight high cap O2 tank). Not much more of value was discovered there, so I headed back to the Aurora.

Before I got there, though, I ran across a couple more pods. I had received radio calls for both of these, but I had them on the back burner and wasn't actively looking for them. Pod number 6 was sunk with a large hole ripped through the top. The log revealed that a passenger lit a flare inside the pod with the idea of using it to signal for help and touched off an explosion which sunk it. Pod 4 was right next to the Aurora on the surface but inverted. That log revealed they were looking to make radiation suits, apparently they were unsuccessful as no survivors were found. There was a large hole in this pod as well. Given its proximity to the Aurora, the drive explosion from the ship could have caused that damage. Exhausting the finds at the pods, I once again set out to return to the main ship.

I explored along the side of the hull, being VERY careful as I got to the back. I wasn't eager to see Sammy again, but I apparently didn't get close enough to his patrol area to see or even hear him. I worked my way along the side looking for an entrance. Approaching the nose, the structure of the craft becomes much less...intact lets say...as the damage from the crash and explosion is very evident. I was able to get inside the very front part of the nose which prompted my PDA to tell me that in 24 hours the radiation would do BAD THINGS to the flora and fauna of the region. I guess I now have a mission. I looked briefly around, as I was just about ready to call it night, and out the front of the craft, off in the distance I saw...Sammy! Great. There's another one of them. I got inside with no issues, and I don't think he'll fit through the openings, so I should be safe here as long as I stick to the hull while I'm travelling around the craft. I guess I'll find out anyway!

With these new blueprints and knowledge I set back to my base, deciding first to stop at my pod as my food was running low and it was closer. I caught a few fish, cooked myself up a meal, and returned to the base. As I was leaving I noticed that the gaspods and stalkers seem much closer to my pod location than in the past. Either their territories are drifting into the pod, the pod is drifting into them, or my memory is faulty. Something to keep an eye on anway.

After stowing my gear and the resources I acquired, I decided that the "propulsion cannon" item was something I had to try out right away. I'm not going to lie, the caution against trying it out on organic material made it even more compelling. After leaving the base, the first thing I targeted was the biter that likes to hang out in my SeaMoth parking area and nip at my ship (and me, the little turd). I caught him and flung him off into the distance! It didn't seem to kill him, but it was immensely satisfying!! I swam around to see what else I could catch and fling. I found some debris, it was easy enough to pick up and move about, but the real question was can I shoot it at a stalker? Answer - yes I can! It didn't seem to effect him much though. I tried to grab the stalker with the cannon, but I couldn't. That was unfortunate, because I thought I might be able to use it against the reaper. Guess not. I also was not able to use it on my SeaMoth, a shame since I thought I may be able to free my stuck one with it. I'm still not giving up on that one. When I return to the island I have a couple of ideas I want to try out. I spent a few more minutes grabbing and shooting things/fish etc and decided to call it a night.

Next up is a return trip to the Aurora to see about stopping that radiation, as well as exploring for more and better equipment/blueprints. I'm also going to set up a grav trap and see if that will collect fish for me so I don't have to chase them down all the time for food. Oh and I'll probably do a little fish shooting as well!

Last edited by JohnnyChemo; 06/21/19 11:42 AM. Reason: spoiler tags fouled up

-Robert Heinlein
#4479266 - 06/21/19 03:01 PM Re: Subnautica is amazing and frightening [Re: VF9_Longbow]  
DBond Offline
Strategerizer
DBond  Offline
Strategerizer
Veteran

NooJoyzee
Thanks for the update. Going back to the Aurora is a good plan, you'll probably find something useful smile

I don't know what the name is of Sammy's cousin at the bow. Stu?

#4479323 - 06/21/19 07:29 PM Re: Subnautica is amazing and frightening [Re: VF9_Longbow]  
Coot Offline
Pilgrim
Coot  Offline
Pilgrim
Veteran

These United States of America
I can't imagine what it would be like in VR. Seems like some of those tense O2 management risks would feel quite suffocating. I've never tried a VR system. Do you all that use them get interesting dreams after playing in VR?

John 10:1-30
Romans 10:1-13

#4479370 - 06/21/19 11:19 PM Re: Subnautica is amazing and frightening [Re: VF9_Longbow]  
JohnnyChemo Offline
JohnnyChemo  Offline

Buffalo, NY
Lol, no nothing like that. You can get a little "VR Sick" kinda like motion sickness sometimes. When I first started using a SeaMoth it made me a little queasy, but I got over it. In Elite, the SRV got me really badly. I wound up getting better with that but I still try not to do too much SRV-ing (not my favorite thing before VR anyway).

I also use it for DCS, IL-2, and X-Plane. It's fantastic in flight sims.

-Robert Heinlein
#4479474 - 06/22/19 03:14 PM Re: Subnautica is amazing and frightening [Re: Coot]  
DM Online content
DM  Online Content

Prague
Originally Posted by Coot
I can't imagine what it would be like in VR. Seems like some of those tense O2 management risks would feel quite suffocating. I've never tried a VR system. Do you all that use them get interesting dreams after playing in VR?

This is an interesting topic in it's own right. I'll start a new thread around it.

"They might look the same, but they don't taste the same."
#4479606 - 06/23/19 03:40 PM Re: Subnautica is amazing and frightening [Re: VF9_Longbow]  
JohnnyChemo Offline
JohnnyChemo  Offline

Buffalo, NY
Back to the Aurora and cleaning up the map!

I headed directly back to the Aurora. Since I couldn't find an entrance in the stern or side, I headed straight to the bow to find entry. Seeing no sign of Sammy & Friends, I carefully worked my way around the nose section looking for entry. It took a while, but eventually I found a way in. I had to use the propulsion cannon to move a few cargo crates out of the way, but I got into the ship. I was able to move about fairly well with only a few obstacles. Some damaged doors needed repair, some fires needed extinguishing, and some doors needed passcodes that were conveniently available on discarded PDA's.

The PDA's also included some flavor text as well as some backstory on our mission. It seems we are on a rescue mission of sorts. I've seen "Dagasi" mentioned a few times, and that appears to be the name of a ship which we were meant to search for. I wonder if the structure on the island that I saw earlier has some connection there? Or is it something alien related? I also found out through the course of my travels that the damage to the Aurora also damaged most of the lifepods, which explains why I haven't found any other survivors. I also found my character's name - Ryley Robinson. Oh yeah - the damage to the Aurora was caused by some unknown type of weapon. So that's another thing to wonder about.

I was able to access just about every location I could find, save the Captain's Quarters. That requires a passcode I was unable to find on the ship. I am reasonably certain I found everything else on board, so that code must be elsewhere. My guess is on a PDA in one of the lifepods I haven't found yet.

Some of the cooler items I recovered include a depth upgrade for my Seamoth. Not sure how much deeper I can go, but I'll be looking to check that out fairly soon. I also completed the blueprint for the Cyclops. I have to find one more bridge part and one more hull part to complete that vehicle. Oh and I unlocked the Prawn Suit. I can't make it yet, as I haven't gotten the blueprint for the Aerogel it requires (nor do I know the ingredients for that item). I'm assuming I'll have to branch out to some different biomes for some of the materials I need but haven't sourced yet. Included in that list are Magnetite and Rubies. There are probably a few other things as well, but those are off the top of my head.

I managed to seal the radiation leak in the Aurora, which I think means I can go back to using my rebreather mask instead of the radiation helmet in that area. That's good, I've done some resource gathering enroute to the ship and went below 100m a few times, which increases O2 use without the rebreather. The biggest obstacle here was the numerous "bleeder" leach like creatures that I've tangled with a few times before. As soon as I saw them swimming, I grabbed my propulsion cannon and did some bleeder-flinging. I found if I shot them at the wall that would take care of them. Standing on the catwalk, I was able to grab and chuck them all, so they didn't bother me in the least when I was patching up the reactor.

After calling the Aurora done for now, I started heading back to my base. Looking at the map, there was an annoying little triangle of black in the midst of a mostly mapped area. It was only a slight deviation from a straight line back to my base, so I figured I'd go check it out. Turns out there was a wreck there, and I got the first piece of a stasis rifle. Not sure what that is, but since the propulsion cannon was so much fun flinging bleeders and crabs around, I figure the stasis cannon could be equally enjoyable!

Next up I think is a trip back to the island. I want to get a look at that structure some more and see if I missed anything. While I'm in the area, I'll do some deep diving with my new Seamoth upgrade as well. There's sure to be some tasty finds down there!

-Robert Heinlein
#4479740 - 06/24/19 04:26 PM Re: Subnautica is amazing and frightening [Re: VF9_Longbow]  
DBond Offline
Strategerizer
DBond  Offline
Strategerizer
Veteran

NooJoyzee
Cool, you got the things I had been thinking of, And great job finding your way to the crew deck. That's not easy to find, and for me it was quite by accident. I could have easily missed that entire section and never known it. Luckily I got trapped and turned around underwater in the Prawn Bay and popped up and said 'oh, what's this then?' biggrin

#4479749 - 06/24/19 05:10 PM Re: Subnautica is amazing and frightening [Re: VF9_Longbow]  
JohnnyChemo Offline
JohnnyChemo  Offline

Buffalo, NY
I found that stuff right off - call it dumb luck. I had to come back a second time to find the drive room (and Seamoth bay). I didn't realize what I needed to do to get through that particular door in the Prawn Bay.
(repair the door lock)

I did spend a long time looking for my initial entrance too (and longer than it should have been the next night as well!)

Last edited by JohnnyChemo; 06/24/19 05:11 PM.

-Robert Heinlein
#4479752 - 06/24/19 05:20 PM Re: Subnautica is amazing and frightening [Re: VF9_Longbow]  
DBond Offline
Strategerizer
DBond  Offline
Strategerizer
Veteran

NooJoyzee
Haha, there was a door?!

#4479892 - 06/25/19 11:43 AM Re: Subnautica is amazing and frightening [Re: VF9_Longbow]  
JohnnyChemo Offline
JohnnyChemo  Offline

Buffalo, NY
That's what I thought when I went back and saw it!
So last night I went back to the island, and rescued my Seamoth!

I headed back to the island, using my trusty beached Seamoth as a waypoint. Along the way I found a piece of wreckage, did a little looking and unlocked the stasis rifle and the Moonpool! After finding a few data pads and a Cyclops upgrade in the wreckage I set back on course for the floating island.

After arriving, I grabbed my propulsion cannon and decided to attempt to free my stuck Seamoth. It was easily dislodged, and now I've got two usable craft! I then set about circumnavigating the island. After finding nothing of note in doing so, I dove under the island and surface in the "lake" in the center of it. I found the structure I had seen before and set out for it on foot. Looking at my map, two pieces of wreckage showed up on the island, so I figured I would look for those as well.

I came upon the structure, and it turned out to be a long abandoned modular structure, similar to what I can build using the habitat tool. Looking again at the map, I noted that it appears that the structure was what the wreck markers on the map were referring to. I poked around, and it was pretty rewarding - I unlocked the Multipurpose room, exterior garden, bulkhead, and spotlight. I also found a few data pads. This was the home of the survivors of the Degasi apparently. After they crashed on this planet, they set up a shelter here. Looking around, I saw another structure. From where I stood, it looked similar to where I was. I set out for it.

After arriving and confirming it was indeed another habitat structure, I scanned an Observatory and interior garden into my blueprint inventory. Data pads confirmed this as Degasi-survivor built. The Torgal family spent some time here. An entry from Paul's son Bart confirmed that Paul and another member of their group had indeed died here. Bart also references some underwater exploration and says "they don't want us here." Who? An indigenous sentient species? Other denizens of the deep? Aliens? I know there are alien structures here - I've seen and scanned them - are the builders still here? And of course, what brought down the Degasi in the first place? And the Aurora? And the Sunbeam?

Solving the mystery of the Degasi seems to have opened up some other questions. I've visited three habitats so far, and I see a fourth in the distance. I'll be heading there next.

When I'm done with the island, I'll need to find some sources of a few items - rubies and magnetite are at the top of the list. I also need to find a blueprint for Aerogel (and its components) so I can make a Prawn suit, as well as finish unlocking the Cyclops blueprint. My guess is that there is a plant I need to harvest to unlock Aerogel. That is what happened with silicone rubber, so I'm guessing it will be case here as well.

I imagine I'll be looking for a new base location a little closer to some of these sources as well.

Oh and there are still a few lifepods I haven't located yet!

-Robert Heinlein
#4480053 - 06/26/19 01:10 PM Re: Subnautica is amazing and frightening [Re: VF9_Longbow]  
DBond Offline
Strategerizer
DBond  Offline
Strategerizer
Veteran

NooJoyzee
Enjoy the updates JC. We approached the game in a similar way it seems. It's fun to see it through your eyes. I wish SimHQ had more of the 'there I was' type content that used to be so common around here. I hope you stick with it. I'd like to read about your adventures when you get to the late game stuff.

#4480079 - 06/26/19 04:42 PM Re: Subnautica is amazing and frightening [Re: VF9_Longbow]  
JohnnyChemo Offline
JohnnyChemo  Offline

Buffalo, NY
Thanks DB! I'm enjoying writing these up almost as much as doing them in the first place!.
Last night I did a little base-building work. I got the moonpool up and running. Unfortunately, with my base set up as it was it's not quite an elegant solution. I'll grab a screenshot and show you, but it's easier for me to
dive out of the bottom and enter the main part of the base through the main entry. It's a little lacking, but I feel like my time in this base is almost at an end. I'll need to reload some materials, but I'm getting to the point where
it may make sense to relocate Not yet, but soon.

Using the moonpool, I fabricated a couple of storage units for my SeaMoth. I Vehicle Mod station in place too, but dismantled it when I realized all it was good for was re-skinning my ship. I'm not really interested in that.

Of course, putting that in place killed my structural integrity, so I spent a good bit of time making reinforcements and repairing leaks. I'll need to throw another couple of solar panels on as well, I'm pretty sure I'm in an energy deficit,
I'll have to double check tonight.

I felt like I finished the Degasi storyline and was kinda looking at where to concentrate next, but I saw something that made me re-think that assessment.

I found a cave with jellyshrooms at the entrance, and it turns out there's an underwater cavern that is full of them. I didn't have much time to look around, but I did see a few things of note. First, some rather nasty snake-like things that kept trying to taste the Seamoth. I have no doubt they would make short work of me too. Second, there was a small structure there - a foundation and some cargo crates. They looked aged, so I'm guessing they were from the Degasi crew. There was mention in some of the downloaded information about an underwater base. I may be close to it. I'll have to investigate the cavern more fully.

Other than that, I didn't get much in last night. I'll have to make up for it tonight!

-Robert Heinlein
#4480084 - 06/26/19 05:24 PM Re: Subnautica is amazing and frightening [Re: VF9_Longbow]  
DBond Offline
Strategerizer
DBond  Offline
Strategerizer
Veteran

NooJoyzee
but dismantled it when I realized all it was good for was re-skinning my ship

A little tip.... re-build the upgrade station in the moonpool, then turn around and look behind you smile

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Carnival Cruise Ship Fire....... Again
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:58 PM
Baltimore Bridge Collapse
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:51 PM
The Oldest WWII Veterans
by F4UDash4. 03/24/24 09:21 PM
They got fired after this.
by Wigean. 03/20/24 08:19 PM
Grown ups joke time
by NoFlyBoy. 03/18/24 10:34 PM
Anyone Heard from Nimits?
by F4UDash4. 03/18/24 10:01 PM
RIP Gemini/Apollo astronaut Tom Stafford
by semmern. 03/18/24 02:14 PM
10 years after 3/8/2014
by NoFlyBoy. 03/17/24 10:25 AM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.