Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13
#4479625 - 06/23/19 06:13 PM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: F4UDash4]  
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 5,293
The Nephilim Offline
S3D GuRu
The Nephilim  Offline
S3D GuRu
Hotshot

Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 5,293
3rd Stone from the Sun !!
Originally Posted by F4UDash4
Originally Posted by The Nephilim
Originally Posted by SUBS_17
Originally Posted by Docjonel
I have been a skeptic of UFO sightings in the past. Not a disbeliever, a skeptic.
But these sightings seem quite credible and come with visual recordings.
If these are not alien craft, what are the possible terrestrial explanations?
If these were secret advanced craft of ours, would we not simply tell the pilots this was classified information and not to speak of it publically?


Sentient Alien races do not possess the technology of the Tic Tac, it's maneuver's are beyond what is possible for all life in this Universe so there is just one race where that Spaceship could originate and it is not from this Universe so we'll narrow it down. I'll give some clues: 1/ they built the Pyramids 2/ they built the Great Wall of China 3/ they left monuments everywhere that no one can explain. 4/ they did events that are recorded in a book and are directly responsible for all of them including a big flood that covered the Earth. They have other Space Ships that come here to Earth not just the one called Tic Tac that is cigar shaped. So why are they here...to help HumanKind and they are from Heaven.




Well you are close they are the Fallen angels you refer too but they are not here to help us.. that is a myth told by the new age movement..



They're neither, or at the very least you have no proof that they are, and it is sacrilegious to make such a claim without any Biblical foundation.




what makes you say neither. lets here what you think they might be? Do you have proof they aren't? In Genesis they say Angles mated with the Daughters of men they where the Fallen ones.. it is in Genesis there is your Proof they have visited before and will again..

Last edited by The Nephilim; 06/23/19 06:17 PM.
Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

#4479630 - 06/23/19 06:46 PM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: The Nephilim]  
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 666
SUBS_17 Offline
Member
SUBS_17  Offline
Member

Joined: May 2006
Posts: 666
Originally Posted by The Nephilim
Originally Posted by SUBS_17
Originally Posted by Docjonel
I have been a skeptic of UFO sightings in the past. Not a disbeliever, a skeptic.
But these sightings seem quite credible and come with visual recordings.
If these are not alien craft, what are the possible terrestrial explanations?
If these were secret advanced craft of ours, would we not simply tell the pilots this was classified information and not to speak of it publically?


Sentient Alien races do not possess the technology of the Tic Tac, it's maneuver's are beyond what is possible for all life in this Universe so there is just one race where that Spaceship could originate and it is not from this Universe so we'll narrow it down. I'll give some clues: 1/ they built the Pyramids 2/ they built the Great Wall of China 3/ they left monuments everywhere that no one can explain. 4/ they did events that are recorded in a book and are directly responsible for all of them including a big flood that covered the Earth. They have other Space Ships that come here to Earth not just the one called Tic Tac that is cigar shaped. So why are they here...to help HumanKind and they are from Heaven.




Well you are close they are the Fallen angels you refer too but they are not here to help us.. that is a myth told by the new age movement..


The fallen Angels as you refer to do not possess that sort of technology otherwise Earth would be in worse shape than it is now and there would be no internet. The fallen Angels include:
Satan, Baal, Ashera, Domionartius, Balun Gong, Ala, Michael and FC are not capable nor qualified to fly anything not even a Cessna lol.



"Trust me I know what I'm doing" Detective Sledge Hammer
#4479631 - 06/23/19 06:56 PM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: F4UDash4]  
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 666
SUBS_17 Offline
Member
SUBS_17  Offline
Member

Joined: May 2006
Posts: 666
Originally Posted by F4UDash4
Originally Posted by The Nephilim
Originally Posted by SUBS_17
Originally Posted by Docjonel
I have been a skeptic of UFO sightings in the past. Not a disbeliever, a skeptic.
But these sightings seem quite credible and come with visual recordings.
If these are not alien craft, what are the possible terrestrial explanations?
If these were secret advanced craft of ours, would we not simply tell the pilots this was classified information and not to speak of it publically?


Sentient Alien races do not possess the technology of the Tic Tac, it's maneuver's are beyond what is possible for all life in this Universe so there is just one race where that Spaceship could originate and it is not from this Universe so we'll narrow it down. I'll give some clues: 1/ they built the Pyramids 2/ they built the Great Wall of China 3/ they left monuments everywhere that no one can explain. 4/ they did events that are recorded in a book and are directly responsible for all of them including a big flood that covered the Earth. They have other Space Ships that come here to Earth not just the one called Tic Tac that is cigar shaped. So why are they here...to help HumanKind and they are from Heaven.




Well you are close they are the Fallen angels you refer too but they are not here to help us.. that is a myth told by the new age movement..



They're neither, or at the very least you have no proof that they are, and it is sacrilegious to make such a claim without any Biblical foundation.



Some things happen after the bible was written, all of the biblical miracles involve technology. Everything comes from somewhere particularly when it comes to the monuments on Earth. When Mary left Earth it was described as a chariot that flew in the air which is in fact the very spaceship that has been witnessed on Earth that is cigar shaped. So you cannot say where is the evidence in the bible because the people who wrote it did not know that it was a spaceship but the description of it flying into the clouds leaves the impression that Mary left Earth in something. The relationship between Earth and Heaven is not as complicated as it sounds, it is in another dimension and is not a magical or mystical place it is a dimension like this Universe where people and Angel's and creatures live. To get there a spaceship climbs to High orbit past the moon and then goes through a wormhole that is prearranged into high orbit above their intended destination in Heaven. There are spaceships from Heaven right now operating above Earth and in the solar system, above Earth is the Black Knight spaceship which removes pollution involving carbon monoxides, around the rings of Saturn, Jupiter and Uranus are Spaceships that maintain the rings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID34CLAGb9c



"Trust me I know what I'm doing" Detective Sledge Hammer
#4479633 - 06/23/19 06:59 PM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Haggart]  
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 10,403
MarkG Offline
Veteran
MarkG  Offline
Veteran

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 10,403
The Bayou
If we're to believe the Biblical account, the Nephilim were the giant a$$holish offspring of fallen angels and the daughters of men. In other words, these spirit creatures created for themselves human bodies with functioning genitals, including the ability to create human life. That would be pretty awesome technology right there, yes?

EDIT: And no doubt they made for themselves impressive dipsticks. biggrin

Last edited by MarkG; 06/23/19 07:20 PM.
#4479636 - 06/23/19 07:07 PM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Haggart]  
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 3,629
HeinKill Offline
Senior Member
HeinKill  Offline
Senior Member

Joined: May 2006
Posts: 3,629
Cloud based


[Linked Image]
#4479662 - 06/23/19 10:41 PM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Haggart]  
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 5,266
Pooch Offline
Hotshot
Pooch  Offline
Hotshot

Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 5,266
Keller, TX
"...it is in Genesis there is your Proof they have visited before and will again.."

Genesis is proof of nothing. It's a book. It's words printed on a piece of paper. I read Jurassic Park. It isn't proof we've cloned dinosaurs. And please don't start with that circular reasoning.
"How do you know it's true?"
"Because it's in the Bible!"
"How do you know the Bible is true?"
"Because it's the word if God!"
"How do you know it's the word of God?"
"Because it says so in the Bible!"

Sorry, but the angel thing isn't working for me either. And I'll believe in aliens from Alpha Centauri before I buy that!


"From our orbital vantage point, we observe an earth without borders, full of peace, beauty and magnificence, and we pray that humanity as a whole can imagine a borderless world as we see it, and strive to live as one in peace."
Astronaut William C. McCool RIP, January 29, 2003 - Space Shuttle Columbia

#4479667 - 06/23/19 11:39 PM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: SUBS_17]  
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 8,498
Blade_RJ Offline
Simhq Weather man, dropping rain in your parade
Blade_RJ  Offline
Simhq Weather man, dropping rain in your parade
Hotshot

Joined: May 2005
Posts: 8,498
brasil
Originally Posted by SUBS_17
Originally Posted by F4UDash4
Originally Posted by The Nephilim
Originally Posted by SUBS_17
Originally Posted by Docjonel
I have been a skeptic of UFO sightings in the past. Not a disbeliever, a skeptic.
But these sightings seem quite credible and come with visual recordings.
If these are not alien craft, what are the possible terrestrial explanations?
If these were secret advanced craft of ours, would we not simply tell the pilots this was classified information and not to speak of it publically?


Sentient Alien races do not possess the technology of the Tic Tac, it's maneuver's are beyond what is possible for all life in this Universe so there is just one race where that Spaceship could originate and it is not from this Universe so we'll narrow it down. I'll give some clues: 1/ they built the Pyramids 2/ they built the Great Wall of China 3/ they left monuments everywhere that no one can explain. 4/ they did events that are recorded in a book and are directly responsible for all of them including a big flood that covered the Earth. They have other Space Ships that come here to Earth not just the one called Tic Tac that is cigar shaped. So why are they here...to help HumanKind and they are from Heaven.




Well you are close they are the Fallen angels you refer too but they are not here to help us.. that is a myth told by the new age movement..



They're neither, or at the very least you have no proof that they are, and it is sacrilegious to make such a claim without any Biblical foundation.



Some things happen after the bible was written, all of the biblical miracles involve technology. Everything comes from somewhere particularly when it comes to the monuments on Earth. When Mary left Earth it was described as a chariot that flew in the air which is in fact the very spaceship that has been witnessed on Earth that is cigar shaped. So you cannot say where is the evidence in the bible because the people who wrote it did not know that it was a spaceship but the description of it flying into the clouds leaves the impression that Mary left Earth in something. The relationship between Earth and Heaven is not as complicated as it sounds, it is in another dimension and is not a magical or mystical place it is a dimension like this Universe where people and Angel's and creatures live. To get there a spaceship climbs to High orbit past the moon and then goes through a wormhole that is prearranged into high orbit above their intended destination in Heaven. There are spaceships from Heaven right now operating above Earth and in the solar system, above Earth is the Black Knight spaceship which removes pollution involving carbon monoxides, around the rings of Saturn, Jupiter and Uranus are Spaceships that maintain the rings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID34CLAGb9c



actually the ships arond earth are collecting souls from all the war we infested this planet with......the deal made was as long we keep supplying them with the vessels they wont bother us down here and the people in power can keep their influence over the masses.
That is why the US military complex is always looking for conflicts, its part of the plan. if you take your bible so serious, go look for the myth of poseidon and zeus and their babylon equivalents Anu (An) and Ea (Enki) .......the good guys won, and the bad ones remained here in lower number cowering and fearing their return,we made a deal with the bad ones.

#4479669 - 06/23/19 11:49 PM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Haggart]  
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 6,924
Mad Max Offline
survivor
Mad Max  Offline
survivor
Hotshot

Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 6,924
NSW, Australia
Remember the practical rules that will inevitably govern the behaviour of any alien "visitors":

1. They will be predators by descent at the apex of their food chain.
2. They will be utterly ruthless in their attitude to any competitors.
3. They will put their own welfare before ours in all cases.
4. They will assume that we operate as a species to the same rules.

Just put all this alien contact stuff through that filter and just hope to God that the UFOs aren't alien.


" if you don’t like the religious Right, wait until you meet the non-religious Right.."
#4479670 - 06/23/19 11:57 PM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Haggart]  
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 19,973
oldgrognard Offline
Administrator
oldgrognard  Offline
Administrator
Veteran

Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 19,973
USA
Now that is rational thinking.


Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Someday your life will flash in front of your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
#4479677 - 06/24/19 12:26 AM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Mad Max]  
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 8,498
Blade_RJ Offline
Simhq Weather man, dropping rain in your parade
Blade_RJ  Offline
Simhq Weather man, dropping rain in your parade
Hotshot

Joined: May 2005
Posts: 8,498
brasil
Originally Posted by Mad Max
Remember the practical rules that will inevitably govern the behaviour of any alien "visitors":

1. They will be predators by descent at the apex of their food chain.
2. They will be utterly ruthless in their attitude to any competitors.
3. They will put their own welfare before ours in all cases.
4. They will assume that we operate as a species to the same rules.

Just put all this alien contact stuff through that filter and just hope to God that the UFOs aren't alien.


god is alien, he wpn and we picked the losing horse, now we ae banished here with them

#4479679 - 06/24/19 12:55 AM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Pooch]  
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 5,293
The Nephilim Offline
S3D GuRu
The Nephilim  Offline
S3D GuRu
Hotshot

Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 5,293
3rd Stone from the Sun !!
Originally Posted by Pooch
"...it is in Genesis there is your Proof they have visited before and will again.."

Genesis is proof of nothing. It's a book. It's words printed on a piece of paper. I read Jurassic Park. It isn't proof we've cloned dinosaurs. And please don't start with that circular reasoning.
"How do you know it's true?"
"Because it's in the Bible!"
"How do you know the Bible is true?"
"Because it's the word if God!"
"How do you know it's the word of God?"
"Because it says so in the Bible!"

Sorry, but the angel thing isn't working for me either. And I'll believe in aliens from Alpha Centauri before I buy that!



Well remember you c an mock the bible and God for all I care.. but they will come as an angel of light.. and I am sure there will be people who fall for the lie about the fallen angels being from the Brotherhood galactic and all..

Funny thing is I believe the Book and you don't.. I let the believers believe and the non believers to not believe funny how that works.. But funny thing I was responding to the other guy and I am taking all the flak for poinintg out what the other guy stated..

I will continue to pray for my Fellow man.

#4479680 - 06/24/19 01:26 AM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Haggart]  
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 6,924
Mad Max Offline
survivor
Mad Max  Offline
survivor
Hotshot

Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 6,924
NSW, Australia
Come again?


" if you don’t like the religious Right, wait until you meet the non-religious Right.."
#4479690 - 06/24/19 06:29 AM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Mad Max]  
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 3,545
Mr_Blastman Offline
Senior Member
Mr_Blastman  Offline
Senior Member

Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 3,545
Atlanta, GA
Originally Posted by Mad Max
Remember the practical rules that will inevitably govern the behaviour of any alien "visitors":

1. They will be predators by descent at the apex of their food chain.
2. They will be utterly ruthless in their attitude to any competitors.
3. They will put their own welfare before ours in all cases.
4. They will assume that we operate as a species to the same rules.

Just put all this alien contact stuff through that filter and just hope to God that the UFOs aren't alien.



I'm not sure they will necessarily be ruthless. We're predators by nature because that is how life evolved and adapted on Earth, from the smallest prokaryote to Animalia. But for a species to truly evolve to an interstellar civilization, they must first survive themselves--i.e. not blow themselves to bits. We haven't overcome this and I'm often doubtful we will.

But any civilization that has, that has become interstellar, they may realize the true value of life and the sanctity of what species from neighboring worlds bring...

So I don't assume they would want to kill us. They /might/ want to kill us, but by virtue of them being able to traverse the black of space and visit other worlds, they overcame themselves one way or another and may actually be benevolent beings.

We're not dead yet, despite the historical writings indicating possible otherworldly visitors. No modern proof visible to the public has been shown, but what if they have? And if they have, why aren't we dead yet? If we aren't... perhaps they do value us. Or, maybe they don't value us as equals, but as potential chattel. Perhaps they've already modified our genetic structure, and modified us in ways to neutralize our threat potential, long before we ever knew what genes or tools were.

Or maybe they haven't.

Regardless, we're still here and any visitor that has seen us may have let us survive. If we were ever to encounter such beings publicly, I'd suggest we first not think like humans when addressing them. Or as an Earthling. So our natural reactions might be the wrong ones.

Last edited by Mr_Blastman; 06/24/19 06:30 AM.
#4479718 - 06/24/19 11:30 AM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Pooch]  
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 108,736
PanzerMeyer Offline
Pro-Consul of Florida
PanzerMeyer  Offline
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster

Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 108,736
Miami, FL USA
Originally Posted by Pooch
but I don't have the dismissive, "Yawn," attitude, either. These pilots are seeing SOMETHING! To say it's nothing is being in denial. It's SOMETHING.



My "yawn" is two-fold.

1. Articles like these are a dime a dozen and then are quickly forgotten about by the public a couple weeks later.

2. These articles all make the assumption that UFO = extraterrestrial life.


“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
#4479730 - 06/24/19 01:57 PM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Blade_RJ]  
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 3,729
KRT_Bong Offline
It's KRT not Kurt
KRT_Bong  Offline
It's KRT not Kurt
Senior Member

Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 3,729
Gulf Coast of Florida
Originally Posted by Blade_RJ
Originally Posted by KRT_Bong

Narrated by local newscaster Bob Hite


you joke and jest, but pay attention to 6:58.....the technicians of the radar went to fix the radar and set calibrations after the event.....this is what i always said before, commercial radar dishs are tuned to filter out UFOs, and if you think that is out there, they are also tuned to stop getting returns from birds and even mountains, so its very feasible if you want to keep this hidden.

I never joke, but seriously I think you quoted the wrong entry..


Windows 7 64 SP1
Gigabyte 970A DS3P FX
AMD FX6300 Vishera 3.5 Ghz
GeForce 650 Ti 2Gb
8Gb Kingston 1600Mhz
Logitech G930

#4479748 - 06/24/19 05:09 PM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Haggart]  
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,112
vonBaur Offline
Member
vonBaur  Offline
Member

Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,112
Originally Posted by Mr_Blastman
...by virtue of them being able to traverse the black of space and visit other worlds, they overcame themselves one way or another and may actually be benevolent beings.


Or maybe they were the strongest and most ruthless among the varied intelligent subspecies on their planet. Maybe they achieved unity of purpose by eliminating the others, not by learning to get along with them. Assuming Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan had been victorious in WWII, it's likely that sooner or later they would have turned on one another and only one would have survived. That one, then, would be who represented Earth in eventual interstellar contacts. Expansionism and domination were the goals of each, and there's no reason to assume those goals would have changed once it became possible to expand to other planets and dominate other species.

Bear in mind, Blast, that I'm not saying this is the case. Simply that my scenario has just as good a chance of being accurate as yours. The intellectual elite like to assume that peace, reason, and cooperation will always prevail, but the fact is that we are on the brink of interstellar travel (probably 200 years away or less) and the "I want what he has and I'll take it by force, if necessary" mindset that leads to war has not diminished significantly from mankind since the first humanoid struck down his neighbor for a scrap of food rather than find his own.

I hope you're right, especially if they get here before we get there. I am optimistic. But I will not be blinded by my optimism.


SALUTE TO ALL!
#4479766 - 06/24/19 06:39 PM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: vonBaur]  
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 3,545
Mr_Blastman Offline
Senior Member
Mr_Blastman  Offline
Senior Member

Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 3,545
Atlanta, GA
Originally Posted by vonBaur

Bear in mind, Blast, that I'm not saying this is the case. Simply that my scenario has just as good a chance of being accurate as yours. The intellectual elite like to assume that peace, reason, and cooperation will always prevail, but the fact is that we are on the brink of interstellar travel (probably 200 years away or less) and the "I want what he has and I'll take it by force, if necessary" mindset that leads to war has not diminished significantly from mankind since the first humanoid struck down his neighbor for a scrap of food rather than find his own.


Ain't that the truth. The biggest accomplishment man can claim in the last 100,000 years is going from taking centuries to kill themselves off to having the capability of wiping out the majority of life on Earth in 30 minutes. Not that great, eh?

Quote

I hope you're right, especially if they get here before we get there. I am optimistic. But I will not be blinded by my optimism.



I might not be. I'm hopeful, but I'm not naive, either.

If I'm not right, what could we do to stop them, anyways? They crossed the stars to reach us, after all...



So, first priority is to not sneak right up behind them, and jam our thumb up their buttholes. wink




Last edited by Mr_Blastman; 06/24/19 06:41 PM.
#4479787 - 06/24/19 09:14 PM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: vonBaur]  
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 894
Zamzow Offline
Member
Zamzow  Offline
Member

Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 894
Originally Posted by vonBaur
the fact is that we are on the brink of interstellar travel (probably 200 years away or less)


Well first off that simply is not fact - that's conjecture.

But anyway, if by that you mean unmanned probes, one way trip, and merely to the closest other star, yeah I don't think that could be ruled out any more than one person winning a lottery jackpot (which means the odds against it are way, way higher than 99%)...

But consider that Voyager, traveling at tens of thousands of MPH, would take around EIGHTY THOUSAND YEARS to cover that distance...

And let's not even get into the fantasy world of superluminal travel - it simply does not exist, and never will. Einstein proved that. The equation for speed is distance divided by time, but time ceases to exist at the speed of light, that is why there is no definable speed that even EXISTS above the speed of light.

It's like saying "If we just had better technology we could go further north than the north pole"...

#4479789 - 06/24/19 09:20 PM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Haggart]  
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 461
nadal Offline
Member
nadal  Offline
Member

Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 461
We now know they are there.
It's kind of sad they dont have an intention to actually contact us.

Maybe they dont have to... we might be an animal in the zoo.

#4479792 - 06/24/19 09:34 PM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Haggart]  
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 894
Zamzow Offline
Member
Zamzow  Offline
Member

Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 894
I have a theory about the (either "creation" or "emergence") of life on any planet, anywhere.

It is complete conjecture in my own head, period...

I think it's entirely possible that it actually requires a GALAXY in order to form all the necessary elements, via supernovae, degenerate star collisions, etc, over immense timescales, to even make it possible at all...

I also think it's entirely possible that even if a galaxy manages to produce the right elements not all of them will result in the "creation or emergence" of life...

To those who want to throw a "God" angle into this - what's to say said "God" isn't playing by his own physical laws HE created for THIS UNIVERSE, that HE created?

After all, HE would be ABOVE this universe - and could have many of them, playing by the rules of each one, that HE CREATED......

Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
Any Simpits in Canberra?
by WildCoyote. 07/23/19 02:10 PM
Chris Kraft, Apollo Flight Director, was 95
by F4UDash4. 07/23/19 10:20 AM
Small Sim Sale on GoG
by Rick_Rawlings. 07/23/19 04:19 AM
CRPGs
by DBond. 07/22/19 03:19 PM
Well Godzilla KOTM didn't do so well:
by NickM. 07/22/19 01:27 PM
New scam
by KraziKanuK. 07/22/19 06:25 AM
Flight yoke question
by SpongeBob55. 07/21/19 09:17 PM
When Not To Use The Video Chat Cat Filter
by Arthonon. 07/21/19 08:28 PM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.6.0