Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#4473414 - 05/08/19 04:15 PM Ghost Recon reveal tomorrow ?  
WangoTango Offline
Hotshot
WangoTango  Offline
Hotshot

Ontario, Canada
Say it is not Wildlands related.

GHOST RECON REVEAL

Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

#4473415 - 05/08/19 04:19 PM Re: Ghost Recon reveal tomorrow ? [Re: WangoTango]  
PanzerMeyer Online centaurian
Pro-Consul of Florida
PanzerMeyer  Online Centaurian
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster

Miami, FL USA
Originally Posted by WangoTango
Say it is not Wildlands related.

GHOST RECON REVEAL

Don't hold your breath. I seriously doubt this will be a return to the gameplay and style of the original title by Red Storm Entertainment in 2001.

With that said, I've played quite a bit of Wildlands in cooperative mode and it's a lot of fun and it's not nearly as "arcadey" as most people think it is.

“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
#4473418 - 05/08/19 04:38 PM Re: Ghost Recon reveal tomorrow ? [Re: WangoTango]  
WangoTango Offline
Hotshot
WangoTango  Offline
Hotshot

Ontario, Canada
They will never return to the originals gameplay. They are in the money making business. Personally I am not a fan of third person shooters, so I really doubt it will appeal to me also.

#4473420 - 05/08/19 04:43 PM Re: Ghost Recon reveal tomorrow ? [Re: WangoTango]  
Raw Kryptonite Offline
Beat the Kobayashi Maru
Raw Kryptonite  Offline
Beat the Kobayashi Maru
Veteran

MS
Wildlands was the first shooter I've enjoyed in a long time. I wish the Division had been like it. More of the same but new environment would be wonderful. That's what I would expect, Ubi does these games in pairs at LEAST. I'd like a real Rainbow Six while we're at it, and more Splinter Cell please.

·Steam: Raw Kryptonite ·MWO & Elite Dangerous: Defcon Won ·Meager youtube channel
·Intel i5-9600K ·EVGA GTX1070 FTW 8GB ·EVGA CLC 120 Cooler
·16 GB Patriot Memory VIPER 4 3000MHz ·GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO WiFi Mobo
· CORSAIR CARBIDE AIR 540 case ·BenQ BL3200PT monitor
#4473421 - 05/08/19 04:43 PM Re: Ghost Recon reveal tomorrow ? [Re: WangoTango]  
Bill_Grant Offline
Hotshot
Bill_Grant  Offline
Hotshot

Dallas, TX
My guess:

New SplinterCell game, using the Wildlands Open world map (Had a mission with Sam awhile back...)

OR

New GRW based on the new Jon Bernthal character and just released missions.

I highly suspect #2

~Bill

In my defense, I was left unsupervised...
#4473422 - 05/08/19 04:48 PM Re: Ghost Recon reveal tomorrow ? [Re: WangoTango]  
Pro-Consul of Florida
Pro-Consul of Florida

Miami, FL USA
Splinter Cell Blacklist was really fantastic but it’s been several years now and there’s no mention of a SC follow up. I think that franchise is done.

As for Rainbow Six, “Siege” is the new normal now. Ubi has made way too much from it to change the formula again any time soon.

“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
#4473423 - 05/08/19 04:56 PM Re: Ghost Recon reveal tomorrow ? [Re: WangoTango]  
Raw Kryptonite Offline
Beat the Kobayashi Maru
Raw Kryptonite  Offline
Beat the Kobayashi Maru
Veteran

MS
Somewhere last year I read something about a new SC and Ironside was returning to voice it. I think it mentioned he'd been pretty sick and that's why they used the other guy with Blacklist. I was fine with the actor after I got used to it, but it would be cool to see Michael back. Can't remember where I read that. Might have even been the year before. Ubi really screwed up their releases with these games when COD and BF scared them off.

·Steam: Raw Kryptonite ·MWO & Elite Dangerous: Defcon Won ·Meager youtube channel
#4473424 - 05/08/19 04:58 PM Re: Ghost Recon reveal tomorrow ? [Re: WangoTango]  
WangoTango Offline
Hotshot
WangoTango  Offline
Hotshot

Ontario, Canada
At least they seem to continue to support their games with content. Although I don't care for the yearly season passes in R6 Siege.

#4473425 - 05/08/19 05:07 PM Re: Ghost Recon reveal tomorrow ? [Re: Raw Kryptonite]  
Pro-Consul of Florida
Pro-Consul of Florida

Miami, FL USA
Originally Posted by Raw Kryptonite
Somewhere last year I read something about a new SC and Ironside was returning to voice it. I think it mentioned he'd been pretty sick and that's why they used the other guy with Blacklist. I was fine with the actor after I got used to it, but it would be cool to see Michael back. Can't remember where I read that. Might have even been the year before. Ubi really screwed up their releases with these games when COD and BF scared them off.

I didn't know Ironside was having health issues but Blacklist was released in 2013. 6 years is still a long time and there's still no official announcement about a follow up SC game.

Last edited by PanzerMeyer; 05/08/19 05:07 PM.

#4473426 - 05/08/19 05:08 PM Re: Ghost Recon reveal tomorrow ? [Re: WangoTango]  
wormfood Online content
wormfood  Online Content

Texas
I'll take another Wildlands over the bullet spongy enemies from The Division any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

#4473428 - 05/08/19 05:25 PM Re: Ghost Recon reveal tomorrow ? [Re: WangoTango]  
Raw Kryptonite Offline
Beat the Kobayashi Maru
Raw Kryptonite  Offline
Beat the Kobayashi Maru
Veteran

MS
Can't find the article specifically, but there are some mentions about a new SC game. I don't think they would've had him in Wildlands if not to tease something. I suspect they voiced that while working on the new one. Why else would you get Ironside in, just for a single mission in GR? Nah.

https://www.ign.com/articles/2018/03/13/listing-for-tom-clancys-splinter-cell-2018-spotted

Even that is a year old, but this is Ubisoft we're talking about. It's TRADITION to hold off any release "until Q1 of the fiscal year". Maybe we'll see both games announced? I've always said they should do crossover stories between GR, Rainbow and SC, the way they did the co-op in Chaos Theory. Independent, but you could play them alongside to get the grander storyline.

#4473431 - 05/08/19 05:30 PM Re: Ghost Recon reveal tomorrow ? [Re: WangoTango]  
Pro-Consul of Florida
Pro-Consul of Florida

Miami, FL USA
Thanks for that info RK! I guess all we can do is wait and see what materializes.

#4473436 - 05/08/19 06:54 PM Re: Ghost Recon reveal tomorrow ? [Re: WangoTango]  
Bill_Grant Offline
Hotshot
Bill_Grant  Offline
Hotshot

Dallas, TX
Guiillemot said that SC would come back if they could do something "new and different"
Not, it is dead and we aren't doing that anymore.

RB6 just got a new year of Content, so that it off the table.
It has to be either GRW or SC.

Seeing that I played the snot out of both titles for months, I would be happy either way!
If they could incorporate some of the stealth stuff from SC into GRW I would be ecstatic.
I love shooting out the lights, attacking from the ceiling, and pulling tangos out of windows.
And who doesn't like stashing bodies so they won't be found?!?

(The best was tossing the DB's out of the window into the ocean on that "lighthouse mission" in Blacklist. Bwahahahaha.

~Bill

#4473437 - 05/08/19 07:06 PM Re: Ghost Recon reveal tomorrow ? [Re: wormfood]  
Flogger23m Offline
Flogger23m  Offline

US
Originally Posted by wormfood
I'll take another Wildlands over the bullet spongy enemies from The Division any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Even Far Cry New Dawn went the bullet sponge route. I don't have high hopes, but Wildlands was crap anyways. Great map design but 3rd person and garbage AI, vehicle handling, spawns, poor mission design are horrific story weren't anything to look to. I think they can make a good sequel. I just hope they can make it 1st person. 3rd person is utterly garbage for a shooting based game. Would help differentiate it from The Division as well.

I'd like to see a Splinter Cell game return to its roots. Blacklist was garbage. Broken controls, action based, and linear maps. Bring back Chaos theory which was stealth based, interrogations, and an open map that you have to travel around. Please don't be open world either.

#4473438 - 05/08/19 07:11 PM Re: Ghost Recon reveal tomorrow ? [Re: WangoTango]  
Pro-Consul of Florida
Pro-Consul of Florida

Miami, FL USA
Chaos Theory for me is the pinnacle of the SC series.

#4473444 - 05/08/19 07:48 PM Re: Ghost Recon reveal tomorrow ? [Re: WangoTango]  
Coot Offline
Pilgrim
Coot  Offline
Pilgrim
Veteran

These United States of America
I've been really wanting a new Splinter Cell that is Michael Ironside voice acted and focused on the nuts and bolts of what made the first three games great. I would even take a new SC game made in the Chaos Theory engine. Blacklist wasn't a return to what made the originals so good like I thought they were implying with their original previews. It was better than Conviction that changed things way too much but I still greatly disliked the voice actor and shooting mechanics including all of the "Hollywood" sound effects that are over done such as the effects that tell you you are about to be seen or you've killed someone. Those things I hate, hurts my ears and takes away from the immersion. I greatly dislike Ubisoft's treatment of the Tom Clancy franchises. I really wish the brand would get into another developer's hands or for Ubisoft management to be swept clean and positions filled with someone else who can deliver something that is truly a spiritual successor to the older games, remains faithful to what made those good, while still incorporating newer tech like motion capture and updated game play mechanics. However I would still love to have them at least for keyboard users, model the middle mouse button analog motion for Sam Fisher.

They have really diminished and almost ruined in some cases the Clancy franchise in my opinion. Though a new ip, the hour I spent with a free trial of The Division was horrible. I thought it was absolute trash.

I would love to see Ubisoft remake Splinter Cell and Pandora Tomorrow in the Chaos Theory Engine and then remaster Chaos Theory and release them again. I would even like to see Double Agent re-done as the PC port always has terrible problems. For some reason the original Xbox version was infinitely superior.

Knowing the kind of games they make now it probably won't happen, but at the very least I want to see them bring back Michael Ironside who is Sam Fisher for one more adventure. He would portray that old soldier all the more now.

Last edited by Coot; 05/08/19 07:50 PM.

John 10:1-30
Romans 10:1-13

#4473451 - 05/08/19 08:33 PM Re: Ghost Recon reveal tomorrow ? [Re: WangoTango]  
DBond Offline
Strategerizer
DBond  Offline
Strategerizer
Veteran

NooJoyzee
I really liked Blacklist. A slick game that in some ways I prefer to CT. I won't say it's a better game, but I liked it.

I've been playing Division 2 off and on. Didn't play the first, but got D2 bundled with my processor. It's pretty good. I enjoy the combat, but the rest of the game is meh. But fun combat can see any game through. A little too much enemy-rushing, but otherwise I have fun with it in small doses.

As an aside, AMDs redeem process almost made me just say screw it. It's that bad, and irritating, and it sucks.

Game isn't bad, and it was free-ish anyway.

No, now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!
#4473456 - 05/08/19 09:00 PM Re: Ghost Recon reveal tomorrow ? [Re: PanzerMeyer]  
Raw Kryptonite Offline
Beat the Kobayashi Maru
Raw Kryptonite  Offline
Beat the Kobayashi Maru
Veteran

MS
Originally Posted by PanzerMeyer
Chaos Theory for me is the pinnacle of the SC series.

Pinnacle of GAMING IMO. Still my all time favorite. Campaign, co-op and insanely good and original MP.

If they would return to SC on a single, fully loaded map, it would make a big difference. Blacklist was better than Conviction in that area, but it still wasn't an open environment to operate in.
Otherwise, it was pretty close and they ditched the drama crap from DA and Conviction. I liked it a lot, but it was no CT.

Originally Posted by Coot
I would even like to see Double Agent re-done as the PC port always has terrible problems. For some reason the original Xbox version was infinitely superior.

It didn't have the mini games that were so irritating and still had the light/sound meters. Looked horrible, but oh well.
IIRC SC was redone on the PS3(?). On pc, it still looks great to me, just the faces fall short. Can't beat the atmosphere though.

#4473497 - 05/09/19 11:21 AM Re: Ghost Recon reveal tomorrow ? [Re: Raw Kryptonite]  
Pro-Consul of Florida
Pro-Consul of Florida

Miami, FL USA

Pinnacle of GAMING IMO. .

It's impossible for me to narrow the entire gaming experience to one single game but Chaos Theory is definitely in my top 20 games of all time list.

#4473517 - 05/09/19 03:08 PM Re: Ghost Recon reveal tomorrow ? [Re: WangoTango]  
Bill_Grant Offline
Hotshot
Bill_Grant  Offline
Hotshot

Dallas, TX
Hahah!!

Sh*tballs! was heard from the Ubi Development Team last night...

Somebody put up the Game Title on a Ubi Web Store

Ghost Recon Breakpoint

Team Ghost has to fight against Cole Walker and his mechanized army on an island.

Coming out Oct 4th for all versions of console/PC

There is your first rumour!

~Bill

#4473518 - 05/09/19 03:11 PM Re: Ghost Recon reveal tomorrow ? [Re: WangoTango]  
WangoTango Offline
Hotshot
WangoTango  Offline
Hotshot

Ontario, Canada
Mechanized army ? Hopefully not al a Battletech.

#4473528 - 05/09/19 04:56 PM Re: Ghost Recon reveal tomorrow ? [Re: WangoTango]  
Bill_Grant Offline
Hotshot
Bill_Grant  Offline
Hotshot

Dallas, TX
[Linked Image]

~Bill

#4473535 - 05/09/19 05:50 PM Re: Ghost Recon reveal tomorrow ? [Re: Bill_Grant]  
Raw Kryptonite Offline
Beat the Kobayashi Maru
Raw Kryptonite  Offline
Beat the Kobayashi Maru
Veteran

MS
Originally Posted by Bill_Grant
Hahah!!

Sh*tballs! was heard from the Ubi Development Team last night...

Somebody put up the Game Title on a Ubi Web Store

Ghost Recon Breakpoint

Team Ghost has to fight against Cole Walker and his mechanized army on an island.

Coming out Oct 4th for all versions of console/PC

There is your first rumour!

So Q1 2020. LOL

#4473536 - 05/09/19 05:59 PM Re: Ghost Recon reveal tomorrow ? [Re: WangoTango]  
Pro-Consul of Florida
Pro-Consul of Florida

Miami, FL USA
Sounds about right RK. I'm fairly certain the game will be pushed back at least once.

#4473539 - 05/09/19 06:06 PM Re: Ghost Recon reveal tomorrow ? [Re: WangoTango]  
WangoTango Offline
Hotshot
WangoTango  Offline
Hotshot

Ontario, Canada
It's only 5 months out. Can't see it not being out for Christmas.

#4473552 - 05/09/19 08:23 PM Re: Ghost Recon reveal tomorrow ? [Re: WangoTango]  
Bill_Grant Offline
Hotshot
Bill_Grant  Offline
Hotshot

Dallas, TX

Position to about 3:58 in the video to start the actual reveal

TWITCH Reveal Video

Tony watched it and told me we are getting it for sure. Ha.
He was pretty stoked.

~Bill

#4473564 - 05/09/19 10:59 PM Re: Ghost Recon reveal tomorrow ? [Re: WangoTango]  
Blade_RJ Offline
Simhq Weather man, dropping rain in your parade
Blade_RJ  Offline
Hotshot

brasil
i have no audio for the streaming, anyone know why ?
looks like ghost recon, the division and far cry had a drunk one night and no one knows who is the father

Also we are fighting the punisher now.....good luck with that, the predator was just a training

]

Biggest takeaway

*finally you can carry bodies and hide them (*can also carry wounded teammates to safety)

*finally something to cut wired fences

*Can choose classes at camp

*has a stamina and wounded system (get shot and you can't aim rifle or even hold it)
Need to heal with a medic pack, seringe boost or extract bullets with a clipper like far cry 2

*has option dialogue like odyssey in story mode and more custscenes

*more diversity of enemies and types,also better AI, seemed more in line with the division2 with enemies coordinating (div2 enemies can wipe your team if you are not carefull)]

*bloused boots (people #%&*$# sooooooooo much about this in wildlands)

*raid mode

#4473608 - 05/10/19 10:59 AM Re: Ghost Recon reveal tomorrow ? [Re: WangoTango]  
Pro-Consul of Florida
Pro-Consul of Florida

Miami, FL USA
I'm looking forward to getting it. Hopefully there's a nice pre-order bonus on Steam.

#4473611 - 05/10/19 12:08 PM Re: Ghost Recon reveal tomorrow ? [Re: WangoTango]  
Spidey Offline
Hotshot
Spidey  Offline
Hotshot

Jersey Yo
Looks like a Reskinned Far Cry 5

"No power in the 'verse can stop me!!!"
#4473639 - 05/10/19 04:45 PM Re: Ghost Recon reveal tomorrow ? [Re: WangoTango]  
Raw Kryptonite Offline
Beat the Kobayashi Maru
Raw Kryptonite  Offline
Beat the Kobayashi Maru
Veteran

MS
I'm sure I'll get it, most likely at launch, but I want to see more gameplay. Although Wildlands was very muc like Far Cry, I thought it was a great game and made much more sense that FC. I loved raiding the camps and the bases. I'm concerned that the drone thing will be overdone. Maybe it will just emphasize the need for stealth, which is how I prefer to play the game. I would assume the Wolves (kind of silly looking Sith characters IMO) are all story mission related, so maybe not too obnoxious.
I'm interested in the bivouac. I wanted something like that added to Wildlands, kind of like the survival/camp mods in Skyrim for health bonuses, passage of time for your raids, supplies etc. I'd like to see a reason to have that backpack. Additional supplies etc. instead of being just cosmetic. Leave it behind for raids for less exhaustion and better movement. Maybe this will be similar. I fell asleep watching the video last night so maybe they covered it. Found this online and it sounds good.

Bivouacs
In Ghost Recon Breakpoint, you’ll have to establish bivouacs across the island of Auroa, which you’ll use as a place to heal injuries and reconfigure your character’s class and gear. These also serve as main fast-travel destinations across the archipelago.
Another useful reason to stop by at a bivouac is to check the weather forecast, so if you want to skip time so that it’s dark and stormy when embarking on your next covert mission, just stop by a bivouac.

...In addition to standard injuries, Ubisoft says you’ll now experience hunger, thirst, combat stress, and fatigue, although we’re yet to see these in action.

I do wish they'd kept this a little more "real world" instead of creating an island. IIRC all games to date have been based on real places, even if not entirely representational.
One more thing I want to see, which was the biggest oddity in Wildlands for me: I want the squad to attempt to avoid detection, not just be invisible to the enemy, crawling right in front of them in the middle of the road.
Nice to see the torch for fences, but I think simple cutters would've been fine. Better than having to blow up a fence or find a vehicle to ram it with.

#4473640 - 05/10/19 04:51 PM Re: Ghost Recon reveal tomorrow ? [Re: Raw Kryptonite]  
Pro-Consul of Florida
Pro-Consul of Florida

Miami, FL USA

One more thing I want to see, which was the biggest oddity in Wildlands for me: I want the squad to attempt to avoid detection, not just be invisible to the enemy, crawling right in front of them in the middle of the road.

I didn't play Wildlands that much in solo mode but I completely agree with you. It really did kill the immersion for me to see my AI squadmates essentially be unseen apparitions to the enemy until I opened fire or ordered them to fire.

#4473645 - 05/10/19 05:40 PM Re: Ghost Recon reveal tomorrow ? [Re: PanzerMeyer]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
USSCheyenne
Unregistered

I'm looking forward to getting it. Hopefully there's a nice pre-order bonus on Steam.

The game won't be sold on Steam. Ubisoft went all Epic Game Store.

https://www.pcgamesn.com/ghost-recon-breakpoint/epic-store

#4473646 - 05/10/19 05:46 PM Re: Ghost Recon reveal tomorrow ? [Re: WangoTango]  
Mr_Blastman Offline
Hotshot
Mr_Blastman  Offline
Hotshot

Atlanta, GA
Looks like Steam is in trouble. Competition is good.

Last edited by Mr_Blastman; 05/10/19 05:46 PM.
#4473647 - 05/10/19 05:51 PM Re: Ghost Recon reveal tomorrow ? [Re: WangoTango]  
Pro-Consul of Florida
Pro-Consul of Florida

Miami, FL USA
Thanks for that info USS.

Wow, that's three games now only on EPIC that I want to buy! I guess I'll be installing the EPIC client soon....

Last edited by PanzerMeyer; 05/10/19 05:51 PM.

#4473648 - 05/10/19 05:52 PM Re: Ghost Recon reveal tomorrow ? [Re: Mr_Blastman]  
Pro-Consul of Florida
Pro-Consul of Florida

Miami, FL USA
Originally Posted by Mr_Blastman

Competition is indeed good even though it causes the slight hassle of having multiple game service clients installed on your PC. Including Epic, I will then have 4 installed.

Last edited by PanzerMeyer; 05/10/19 05:52 PM.

#4473649 - 05/10/19 05:53 PM Re: Ghost Recon reveal tomorrow ? [Re: PanzerMeyer]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
USSCheyenne
Unregistered

Wow, that's three games now only on EPIC that I want to buy! I guess I'll be installing the EPIC client soon....

When it comes to Ubisoft games there's absolutely no need to use EGS. Just buy the game directly from Ubisoft on uPlay.

#4473652 - 05/10/19 06:24 PM Re: Ghost Recon reveal tomorrow ? [Re: PanzerMeyer]  
Mr_Blastman Offline
Hotshot
Mr_Blastman  Offline
Hotshot

Atlanta, GA

You should have Epic regardless, because they're giving out a free game every two weeks this year. smile

#4473653 - 05/10/19 06:51 PM Re: Ghost Recon reveal tomorrow ? [Re: WangoTango]  
Bill_Grant Offline
Hotshot
Bill_Grant  Offline
Hotshot

Dallas, TX
I am sure that Conkris and I will get the Gold version of the game.
They are combining SC/FC/GRW to this game. Interesting.

I have a concern (like RK) about overuse of the Drone gizmos. I don't want to be John Conner.
And another is the Classes. In GRW, we can all carry our favorite loadout. But if we have to play classes, and I am playing COOP, will that mean that someone has to play every class represented? IE 'someone' has to play as the Sniper?
I hope not. If we all want to go as the Heavy Combat Specialist, let us.

RK, they had to make the tangos 'SITH' just like in RB6 everyone wears a hockey mask. You can't have identifiable bad guys, someone will get their fweewings hurt.

~Bill

#4473654 - 05/10/19 06:54 PM Re: Ghost Recon reveal tomorrow ? [Re: Bill_Grant]  
Pro-Consul of Florida
Pro-Consul of Florida

Miami, FL USA
Originally Posted by Bill_Grant

RK, they had to make the tangos 'SITH' just like in RB6 everyone wears a hockey mask. You can't have identifiable bad guys, someone will get their fweewings hurt.

Best comment I've read today on SimHQ! biggrin

#4473661 - 05/10/19 07:50 PM Re: Ghost Recon reveal tomorrow ? [Re: PanzerMeyer]  
wormfood Online content
wormfood  Online Content

Texas

I didn't play Wildlands that much in solo mode but I completely agree with you. It really did kill the immersion for me to see my AI squadmates essentially be unseen apparitions to the enemy until I opened fire or ordered them to fire.

That's a tough one for friendly AI in any game like that. It's either they're magically invisible to the enemy until you trigger something, or they constantly aggro everything in a 10km radius.
Wildlands, despite it's many faults, was a hell of a lot of fun. So, I'll be getting it on PC.

You should be able to avoid the epic store and get it directly from Uplay if you want to cut down on the number of launchers you have.

#4473665 - 05/10/19 08:21 PM Re: Ghost Recon reveal tomorrow ? [Re: Mr_Blastman]  
Meatsheild Offline
Arma3 guy!
Meatsheild  Offline
Arma3 guy!

Peoples Republic of Yorkshire
Originally Posted by Mr_Blastman

cept its not "competition" and they just throw money at the publishers for exclusivity deals, the day fortnite stops making billions is the day the epic game store dies cold

SimHQ Arma3 sessions, weekly semi-serious co-op action for all ages and skills! check the forum sticky for more info!

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3732626/SimHQ_Arma3_Sessions,_who,_wha#Post3732626

All spelling errors are included free of charge and courtesy of a broken spell checker!
#4473682 - 05/10/19 10:35 PM Re: Ghost Recon reveal tomorrow ? [Re: WangoTango]  
Raw Kryptonite Offline
Beat the Kobayashi Maru
Raw Kryptonite  Offline
Beat the Kobayashi Maru
Veteran

MS
I’ll prob get it straight from Ubi. Their client has to be running anyway.
I didn’t see the whole video, but I’m ASSuming the classes means in MP, like Wildlands and Rainbow. If it’s in co-op, it would suck, but prob the host would have his character but those joining fill a role. Still would suck.
When they said you have one character that is for SP/COOP/MP maybe it means skills you’ve used and developed rather than a limitation on weapons and gadgets.
I suspect it will turn out ok as we get info.

As for bad guys in masks... I hate it! I miss the good ole “eurotrash” Die Hard inspired bad guys from early Clancy games.
I guess they aren’t worried about offending Jon Bernthal and Punisher fans. LOL I was hoping he’d voice our own character, not the bad guy. Otherwise, bring back Scott Mitchell.

#4473694 - 05/10/19 11:55 PM Re: Ghost Recon reveal tomorrow ? [Re: WangoTango]  
Blade_RJ Offline
Blade_RJ  Offline
Hotshot

brasil
how the hell was wildlands like far cry ?
you find camps and can switch classes there at any time.

Last edited by Blade_RJ; 05/10/19 11:55 PM.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
CD WOFF
by Britisheh. 03/28/24 08:05 PM
Carnival Cruise Ship Fire....... Again
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:58 PM
Baltimore Bridge Collapse
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:51 PM
The Oldest WWII Veterans
by F4UDash4. 03/24/24 09:21 PM
They got fired after this.
by Wigean. 03/20/24 08:19 PM
Grown ups joke time
by NoFlyBoy. 03/18/24 10:34 PM
Anyone Heard from Nimits?
by F4UDash4. 03/18/24 10:01 PM
RIP Gemini/Apollo astronaut Tom Stafford
by semmern. 03/18/24 02:14 PM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.