I have tested many of the aircraft in Janes F18. Most have landing gear and most of those that don’t have visible gear “float” above the runway. When flown as human-controlled they have no issues.

Which brings me back to the MiG-21. It does not float above the runway. It’s underbelly is flush. If I put it as human-controlled it explodes mid-way down the runway the instant it rotates. The AI wingman takes off fine even though it’s on its belly. If I place the plane on the tarmac it explodes as soon as I start to taxi. If I start in the air and turn on final when I lower the gear VISIBLE landing gear appears but the plane explodes as soon as I touch down.

Even more interesting when I fly Janes F15 (on which F18 is based) the MiG-21 has landing gear and taxis, takes off and lands no problem.

I know nothing about coding but I know this may have something to do with the .3dg file the faird data file and maybe the .pix files. I even played around with the F15 .3dg file and putting it in F18 but I obviously didn’t know what I was doing.

I’d really like to have the gear on the MiG-21 aircraft so any ideas are welcome.

Thanks in advance. Dragon