Here are some future fixes, improvements and new features currently being tested. It will be released sometime in the future, in the next patch or quite possibly in the next addon (we will decide).. (some will please 77_Scout).
1) QC - Fixed an issue with the mouse pointer mode over the enemy skin selection pulldown menu
2) QC - Player position in flight now has two modes - based on workshop selection - by Rank and Always Leads
3) Campaign Dialogue interface imagery now looks neater with the scrollable outcomes window
4) Fixed an issue with the AI Balloon kill reporting (it was reported on number of Airkills instead of Balloon kills)
5) Because the Player can in some instances no longer issue attack commands in QC (as he is not leader) the AI now carry out the QC Mission Objectives automatically.
6) A limit of a maximum of two aircraft will attack the same target (Ground or Air).
7) Revised LePrieur Rocket effects.
8) Improved AI Balloon Attack capabilities.
9) Improved Searchlight function.
10) Fixed an issue in QC where bombers would only bomb if player selected the default campaign Bombing Payload (Payloadnum = 1)) - Now selection of any payload with bombs instructs the AI to Bomb (Friendly or Enemy)
11) Gothas will now use more bombs on each bombing pass (was single drops)
12) Corrected the aircraft database: changed the BE2c HD version to correctly reflect that it has a fixed gun.
13) Fixed an issue whereby A-Flight when assisting would sometimes be directed to attack the Target irrespective of what the mission directive was or whether the Target was friendly or not (AI will never attack friendly targets so they simply ignored the mission directive).
14) Players flying Gothas will now only attack England on the correct historical dates.
15) Implemented Aircraft startup sounds for all AI aircraft at code level and with 21 associated unique engine startup sounds matching the aircraft engine types.
16) Headshake can now be controlled via workshops - severity and on/off.
17) Implemented latest shader version.
18) Incorporated some extra scenario missions for Britain and Germany
19) Aircraft can now navigate tighter and closer mission waypoints.
20) Increased Morale of QC AI pilots (Skill dependant)
21) Revised Fight V Flight tactical decision making.
22) Revised Squadron base morale settings.
23) Fighters should now engage more frequently.
24) Change QC Fighters to Target Ground 'Structures' when directed to attack Ground Installations to ensure they attack targets of significance.
25) Revised some sounds volumes.
26) RAF BE2 and BE12 series aircraft cooper bomb loadouts reduced to 4 (was 8)
27) Observer allocated to player upon enlistment is no longer always the first Observer - an Observer is now randomly allocated.
28) Observers are now randomly allocated to AI flight members - the Player is allocated the same Observer unless he is killed or not in service.
29) Form up at action directives is no longer circular - the aircraft will form up in transit to next waypoint. Note: form up at non action directives or after action whilst in transit may still be circular!
30) Reduced kills and flying hours of incoming replacement pilots.
Origin made- silverstone case,ASUS Max VI Extreme , CPU intel Core i7 4770k, cooling asotex 570LC, NVIDA 3G GTX 780 Ti , Mem 16GB Kingston Hyper X DDR3 ,game drive 120GB INTEL X25 SS, OS drive 1TB, Win 7 home Prem.Logitech G105 key board,BenQ XL2430 Gaming Monitor. All pilots owe me a beer. Retired USAF Rescue/Survival, Special Forces, and MI (after I got old and grey).
Great job! Thank you, Sirs. Is there any chance to implement point 12) also for Fe2b? Although it does not have fixed guns, it fulfills offensive duty. Maybe to add some dummy (and invisible) fixed gun?
Case: Cooler Master Storm Trooper Pwr Sup: OCZ, GameXStream,1000-Watt MB: Asus Maximus VI Extreme Mem: Corsair Vengeance (2x 8GB), PC3-12800, DDR3-1600MHz, Unbuffered CPU: Intel i7-4770K, OC to 4.427Ghz CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 240M Liquid CPU Cooler Vid Card: ASUS GTX 980Ti STRIX 6GB OS and Games on separate: Samsung 840 Series 250GB SSD Monitor: Primary ASUS PG27AQ 4k; Secondary Samsung SyncMaster BX2450L Periphs: MS Sidewinder FFB2 Pro, TrackIR 4
This one is AI only (I'm not manually flying it) Balloon Busting attack. I switched the cockpit view off simply so you could more easily see how the rockets fired. Of note, we didn't circle up around the downed balloon point. We extended away to form up!
Hellshade, can't really tell if it's more fluid. It may be your awesome hardware setup, but I can definitely see an improvement with crowding one target. Is the reflection in the lake new? I don't remember lakes reflect this well. Glad we'll be able to regroup away from danger. More pilots should be able to come back home this way. Were the Prieurs made more powerful? Looks like you were able to take the balloon out with just one salvo.
"Take the cylinder out of my kidneys, The connecting rod out of my brain, my brain, From out of my arse take the camshaft, And assemble the engine again."
I admit I'm not the master of the N17 but man, I could not shake my pursuers. I think my German opponent was taking my canvas for a kill quite personally. I guess somebody shot down a friend of his and he decided he was going to try to make me pay.