First of I would like to apologize to the comunity because I have had this information for a very long time, a few years in fact. The reason why I didn't put this information out there sooner is because I tried to do it in video but my video editing skills aren't quite up to the task. Also I belived other people would be aware of this fact and that more people would eventually be made aware of this. But still in 2018 I see most don't seem to know this at all.

So here we go, but not without a disclaimer first. This makes use of thrustmaster calibration tools. You can only get this tools offitialy if thrustmaster suport sends them to you to help with some hardware problem. However you can get them on ED Foruns, in this thread: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=65901
The Disclaimer part is that I belive this tools work by flashing the firmware on your Joystick and Throttle respectively. And that may come at a risk, I don't know. I don't know how many times this can be done safely, will it always be safe. I just don't know. So if you decide to try this, you do it at your own risk and responsability.

So as to the trick it self and what does it intend to do:

As you know the warthog two throttle axis resister no input aft of the idle cutoff position. Making many people belive this is the end of the physical axis and that you cannot get any input aft of this point. Well this is actually not so. The #29 and #30 DXinputs that work in this region of movement are actually programeed into the firmware, they are not physical switches, anyone who has opened the WH throttle unit has probably noticed this, and they will infact remain funcional even after using this trick. The only diference is that you can actually get axis range through the whole range of of physical movement of the throttles.

What do you have to do to get it? Run the WH throttle calibration tool, and do everything it tells you to, right up to STEP #6, when it tells you to move your "Dual Throttle" to the idle position - DON'T. Keep them on the OFF position. Finish calibration and now you will have full use of your whole AXIS range of motion.
To restore default funtionality, just run the tool again and follow the instructions correctly this time around.

Now some of you may ask why would you need this. Well in some sims it will work very well out of the box. Falcon BMS is one of them, or an airliner sim where you have the reverse throttles engaged in such a way. Other than that comunity members like Debolestis https://www.shapeways.com/shops/debolestis are 3D printing custom parts to replace your throttles detent piece. Some of this parts can give you a smoth travel trough the entire physical range of the axis, usefull for WW2 birds, or to have a detent at the physical middle of travel (Elite Dangerous, Star Citizen, etc). The possibilities are great.

Anyway, just wanted to make people aware of this, what you do with it is up to you.