Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Hop To
#4450523 - 11/26/18 09:05 AM Red Dead Redemption dump, pics only **possible spoilers**  
Ajay Offline
Ajay  Offline
Veteran

Brisbane OZ
All in game and cropped, mostly free roam play.

Exiting a cave at a sunup

[Linked Image]

Ride man, ride!

[Linked Image]

Arthur Morgan never sleeps, he just...waits.

[Linked Image]

A good days hunt in The Grizzlies.

[Linked Image]

Heading in with two deputies and my main man Dutch to sort out some Moonshiners in the swamp.

[Linked Image]

Collecting a Bison pelt for a Winter jacket

[Linked Image]

Arthur, the Dude, Morgan. Getting a pic taken at the photographers in St Denis. Showing off my custom pearl handled revolvers and new stylish vest.

[Linked Image]

The new horse i tamed from the wild, Atlas. Poor old Astro, my last trusty steed, fell victim to a train.

[Linked Image]

Late afternoon canyon.

[Linked Image]

Brushing my good old girl Astro, rip.

[Linked Image]

Break in the clouds on a rainy summer day.

[Linked Image]

Side street off main street in St Denis.

[Linked Image]

Just hanging out in an alleway like a weirdo in St Denis.

[Linked Image]

Rare double barrelled shottie that i decided i needed more than the original owner, also rip. Stole his hat as well cowboy

[Linked Image]

Aftermath of a shootout with the Odriscoll boys. I was going to put them in a pile and set them all on fire... but just ended up collecting and dumping them in the mud..where they belong. Nice ten minute gun fight starting with a scoped rifle down to revolvers and killed the last one hiding in a barn with a knife. These boys needed to know not to muck with old Arthur Morgan.

[Linked Image]

Another day, another dead hillbilly lady hanging from a window, thanks for the jewels, love.

[Linked Image]

Fishing in gator territory

[Linked Image]

Fishing in picture perfect postcard territory.

[Linked Image]

The result after a half days fishing, one of the many legendary river, lake and swamp fish in the game.

[Linked Image]

View from an abandoned church window over a an old Civil War position.

[Linked Image]

Where the swamps and the drier bush meets

[Linked Image]

Possibly lost...

[Linked Image]

One of the awesome viewing points in the map, Mt Shan.

[Linked Image]

Mt Shan in this pic is way off ahead and to the right obscured.

[Linked Image]

The edge of The Grizzlies

[Linked Image]

Bear and Elk pelt for the trapper

[Linked Image]

And my favourite, this reminds me of Clint in Unforgiven. I think it was when he was sick from the incessant rain and hunched over his horse.

[Linked Image]

edit - Some of these screenies look very average, maybe it's moving them via usb from the ps4, cropping them on the pc and saving as jpeg instead of png and then being further being compressed when uploaded to imgur, don't know. Either way it all looks better in game than it does looking at them here smile

Last edited by Ajay; 11/26/18 09:19 AM.

My il2 page
Seelowe Campaign
Cliffs of Dover page
CloD
My Models
Tanks/Planes/Ships

Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

#4450533 - 11/26/18 10:33 AM Re: Red Dead Redemption dump, pics only **possible spoilers** [Re: Ajay]  
Trooper117 Offline
Hotshot
Trooper117  Offline
Hotshot

UK
Stunning stuff!

#4450541 - 11/26/18 11:49 AM Re: Red Dead Redemption dump, pics only **possible spoilers** [Re: Ajay]  
Ajay Offline
Ajay  Offline
Veteran

Brisbane OZ
Trooper you will love it mate, the game is simply gorgeous and the peaceful background soundtrack that goes with it is just pure awesome classic Western. It is so much a part of the games atmosphere yet so unintrusive that the moments you do pick up on it just make you really appreciate the thought that went into it. Instant classic game and well worth me getting a peasant box biggrin

I can honestly say this has been my best gaming experience since the madness and atmosphericness of the first few months of the Dayz modback in 2012. Top 5 game for me of all time, probably reven in the top 2.

My il2 page
Seelowe Campaign
Cliffs of Dover page
CloD
My Models
Tanks/Planes/Ships

#4450543 - 11/26/18 12:04 PM Re: Red Dead Redemption dump, pics only **possible spoilers** [Re: Ajay]  
Trooper117 Offline
Hotshot
Trooper117  Offline
Hotshot

UK
Yes, I love open world games... Skyrim, GR Wildlands, Assassins Creed series, etc, and I love all the quests and missions, plus just wandering around and looking at all the scenery.
I will get this game for sure, not sure when, but I'll definitely buy it at some point smile

#4450626 - 11/26/18 08:09 PM Re: Red Dead Redemption dump, pics only **possible spoilers** [Re: Ajay]  
Coot Offline
Pilgrim
Coot  Offline
Pilgrim
Veteran

These United States of America
Okay Ajay I took a peak. biggrin I think I'm safe though. Man, I think your Arthur Morgan is scarier than mine lol. That sure is a mess of O'Driscoll Boys. I'm impressed to hear that you don't use dead eye much. You must be getting pretty good. I had a crazy knife kill I never witnessed before and it just so happened to happen with a bounty hunter while in the middle of a creek. It was pretty brutal as I basically drowned the guy while shoving my bowie into his neck.

You've got some really great pictures there. I'm not a multiplayer sort anymore but if I were I'd love to team up with you to see what kind of **going into Arthur Morgan's voice** Mischief we could get into. Your picture answered a question of mine about more clothing unlocking as I see you wearing a hat I've never seen. Like you said too about being hunched over, I love how the animations change when the weather does. Also when Arthur is injured or tired he gets all bent over and slow moving. I love that last shot too. Love when the lighting turns things purple. I always think of Clint Eastwood's quote that I think is from Unforgiven when it comes to taking life. "Its a hell of thing killing a man". That whole scene in that movie impressed me because I don't think I've ever seen an actor portray someone who has been a killer all his life like Clint did. I don't know how he did it or pulled it off but in that cold windy scene as the distraught kid is drinking and not coping with the life he just took Clint just looks totally dead and empty in his face. Unlike other Western depictions he actually looked as hollow and dead as I would expect a man to look who had spent a life murdering.

John 10:1-30
Romans 10:1-13

#4450694 - 11/27/18 04:29 AM Re: Red Dead Redemption dump, pics only **possible spoilers** [Re: Ajay]  
Ajay Offline
Ajay  Offline
Veteran

Brisbane OZ
' ...you take away all he's got, and all he's ever gonna have' such a great movie. I've only just finally bought a Schofield at St Denis and looks like i will have to steal the other one at Valentines so i can have a matching pair. Hopefully they add a poncho, i would love to get a 'Blondie' look for Arthur.

Setting the fields afire.

[Linked Image]

and escaping on a stolen cart horse

[Linked Image]

North Eastern section of the map, reminds me very much of back home in the Northern Territory. The colours, the rock formations, the bush and the canyons that lead into waterways. Cool area.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Waterfalls are wicked.

[Linked Image]

Any Red dead players, if you find this train bridge, look underneath. You'll need to use your imagination to get into one of the derailed carriages that is sitting vertically. Worth it wink

[Linked Image]

Stayed here and watched a guy pan for gold for a bit. The moment he found he found a nugget he was on his horse and heading for town! I was eyeing up to get that nugget for myself but he looked like he needed it more than me, just ended up using his camp for the night.

[Linked Image]

Storm coming in from the West

[Linked Image]

Came across this spot the next afternoon, named it 'White Pointer Rock"

[Linked Image]

Shootin' the breeze with a Mexican, and a sorry tale he had. Stole his biscuits when he went hunting.

[Linked Image]

Back to see the Trapper in St Denis with a rare white elk pelt.

[Linked Image]

While in town and cashed up, time for a new revolver and some clothes

[Linked Image]

Going for the 'just came into some money and now i'm a bad guy' look

[Linked Image]

My il2 page
Seelowe Campaign
Cliffs of Dover page
CloD
My Models
Tanks/Planes/Ships

#4450805 - 11/27/18 09:38 PM Re: Red Dead Redemption dump, pics only **possible spoilers** [Re: Ajay]  
Blade_RJ Offline
Simhq Weather man, dropping rain in your parade
Blade_RJ  Offline
Simhq Weather man, dropping rain in your parade
Hotshot

brasil
Thank you for your services, the Master Race comunity is thankfull that you beta tested this title for the rest of us.

#4450822 - 11/27/18 11:23 PM Re: Red Dead Redemption dump, pics only **possible spoilers** [Re: Ajay]  
Coot Offline
Pilgrim
Coot  Offline
Pilgrim
Veteran

These United States of America
Wow there's a bunch of new clothing to come then it seems as I see in your pictures. I agree Ajay about the poncho. That was one of my favorite outifts in the first game. Seeing that worn and frayed covering that almost looks like a Navajo rug blowing in the wind. I love the duster coat and I'm glad they included a bunch of different colors. I'll have to get on and bring some more pictures soon.

John 10:1-30
Romans 10:1-13

#4450946 - 11/29/18 05:10 AM Re: Red Dead Redemption dump, pics only **possible spoilers** [Re: Blade_RJ]  
Ajay Offline
Ajay  Offline
Veteran

Brisbane OZ
Originally Posted by Blade_RJ
Thank you for your services, the Master Race comunity is thankfull that you beta tested this title for the rest of us.

As a pcmr card holder, i wish we had a game like this.

My il2 page
Seelowe Campaign
Cliffs of Dover page
CloD
My Models
Tanks/Planes/Ships

#4450972 - 11/29/18 11:51 AM Re: Red Dead Redemption dump, pics only **possible spoilers** [Re: Ajay]  
Ajay Offline
Ajay  Offline
Veteran

Brisbane OZ

The gang heading in to sort out an issue.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

KKK? That's a paddlin'

[Linked Image]

There's a new guy in town and he don't take to these snake bellied critters in their white sheets.

[Linked Image]

Apparently you can drag a guy for about a kilometre before he expires.

[Linked Image]

Savage death in the mountains, bears attacks are scary af.

[Linked Image]

The weather up here in the Grizzlies is grand aint it!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Some tucker and still working on getting that Bison coat.

[Linked Image]

It isn't all about the barbaric death. There are some peaceful moments in between all the blood, mud and tears.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I feel like this shot is appropriate for how my guy has ended up.

[Linked Image]

Just hanging out and looking cool.

[Linked Image]

My il2 page
Seelowe Campaign
Cliffs of Dover page
CloD
My Models
Tanks/Planes/Ships

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Actors portraying US Presidents
by PanzerMeyer. 04/19/24 12:19 PM
Dickey Betts was 80
by Rick_Rawlings. 04/19/24 01:11 AM
Exodus
by RedOneAlpha. 04/18/24 05:46 PM
Grumman Wildcat unique landing gear
by Coot. 04/17/24 03:54 PM
Peter Higgs was 94
by Rick_Rawlings. 04/17/24 12:28 AM
Whitey Herzog was 92
by F4UDash4. 04/16/24 04:41 PM
Anyone can tell me what this is?
by NoFlyBoy. 04/16/24 04:10 PM
10 Years ago MV Sewol
by wormfood. 04/15/24 08:25 PM
Pride Of Jenni race win
by NoFlyBoy. 04/15/24 12:22 AM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.