New version of TheEnlightenedFlorist Dynamic Campaign
Hello fellow simmers!
Eons ago I asked TheEnlightenedFlorist over 1cpublishing forum for source code to his dynamic campaign. For long time I forgot about it as I had problems with original COD version. Now with Blitz released, game works way better and also dynamic campaign code was released to public so I decided to give it a spin. Original code is work of art. Very simple yet powerful use of mission templating.
Just I always has problem with missions like patrol sector (FreeHunt mission type in dynamic campaign code) as AI leader or player always forced to ho back to base in monent he reached patrol waypoint. Now I discovered cause. There is no patrol loop pattern so I added it and it works like charm! I was able to meet enemy! Some more minor features are added to this first new version.
As Blitz still has problems with AI to follow player leader I added option to fly as leaders wingman. Currently just at start after leader annouce ready to take off, activate and deactivate quickly autopilot with A key. It will cause autopilot AI announce you are prepared for take-off and AI leader stats rolling. Using comms menu option for take-off doesn't work so you need use this workaround.
Thanks to TheEnlightenedFlorist for awesome generator and source code and SadoMarxist
for TEFCampaignUpdateV3 data update.
* Changed RAF fighter flights with VIC3 formation to have 3 aircrafts per flight.
* Rounded briefing altitude to thousands and use feet for RAF and meters for Luftwaffe.
* Set BOB starting/ending dates as default.
* Fixed FreeHunt mission has only one patrol waypoint, now it has several loops. AI no more returns immediately home after reaching patrol area.
* Added option to fly as leader/wingman.