Blade_RJ  Offline
Simhq Weather man, dropping rain in your parade
Hotshot

brasil
only to not return because you have no supplies to fix your ship

My first experience playing NMS smile

DED! x_x

Mind you this is on normal.

First time i load the game it took forever to load shaders and made my 1070ti crawl to 14 fps only to get normal at the actual game and consequent loads.

Then i get greeted to a cool frozen world, i see a few stuff to mine and a cave, game says i need carbon and oxigen for the suit and sth for the plasma gun,the gun was easy enough to mine, but the suit stuff wasnt anywhere around,a storm start and deplete my suit Very fast, so i rush back to the cave since i was far away exploring.

In the cave i see my life support still going down as I couldnt leave the cave and had no juice i abort and restart.

Second world experience walked a bit further still dead.

So now im on a ugly Green toxic world with acid rain, i got stuff for life support and gun but Shield material is nowhere to bê found so im going around like im playing against rpg boss chugging health hoping tô find the Shield material before i melt. Well,at least i made out of the cave...

Third world is the charm right? Nope,game straight out trolled me.

Here i am now in a lush world with finally flora and fauna with comfortable temperature,i see material for Shield, i see some for life,and the gun even found my ship.Niiiice.

Only this planet is extremely radioactive and i spawned without a cave nearby,the mineral for life support is near or is a toxic plant. I tried climbing the highest spot to find a place to hide only to find this world was full of cliffs and elevations that dont even provide a shade against the element. I named it deathwaitsuhere and if Anyone is to find it,let my glowing radioactive body warn you of the foolishness of coming here.

Okaay fourth world, i kinda liked, its Red like mars it has rings and two satelites moons,its a toxic world with a bit of radioation but manageble, abundancy of materials i found my ship, 2 Hut spots,one colony building,some buried treasure and quite a few loot i Cant pick,but i Cant find the stuff to fix the ship and i traveled so far from the ship it wouldnt matter because i Cant find it.

But the Best part of this planet was finding some big dino hybrid with a xenomorph head that i though was going to eat me,only for it to do nothing and Just stare at me close by like he was greeting me and then i got a prompts to feed him

"howdy neighboor,its a rad day to bê blessed in this toxic rain dont you think? " If i live long enough to name biome i'm calling him Ned Flanders

Also saw some ships flying overhead. And getting closer,i though it was players hunting me. Were They or Just scenic npc? They were flying in formation.

Also how people get around in this game with no bearing or a map?

I kinda learned the mechanics better on this planet but i need help, i dont think i Will take off like this. What should i look out for the ship stuff?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

DOWN HERE SAVE MEEEE

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

#4432387 - 07/31/18 06:35 AM Re: To boldly go where no man sky have gone before [Re: Blade_RJ]  
Ssnake Offline
Virtual Shiva Beast
Ssnake  Offline
Virtual Shiva Beast
Hotshot

Germoney
well, https://cad-comic.com/comic/survival/
Looks like it's a common theme.

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Actors portraying US Presidents
by PanzerMeyer. 04/19/24 12:19 PM
Dickey Betts was 80
by Rick_Rawlings. 04/19/24 01:11 AM
Exodus
by RedOneAlpha. 04/18/24 05:46 PM
Grumman Wildcat unique landing gear
by Coot. 04/17/24 03:54 PM
Peter Higgs was 94
by Rick_Rawlings. 04/17/24 12:28 AM
Whitey Herzog was 92
by F4UDash4. 04/16/24 04:41 PM
Anyone can tell me what this is?
by NoFlyBoy. 04/16/24 04:10 PM
10 Years ago MV Sewol
by wormfood. 04/15/24 08:25 PM
Pride Of Jenni race win
by NoFlyBoy. 04/15/24 12:22 AM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.