Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#4425948 - 06/13/18 03:51 PM Re: Floatplanes are comin' [Re: MrJelly]  
Rotton50 Offline
3DZ / campaign designer
Rotton50  Offline
3DZ / campaign designer

Cape Charles, Virginia, USA
"It's only you saying it a million times Rotton...blah,. blah, blah............... "

There you have it Community At Large, all the evidence you need that nothing's changed.

It's been this way since about 2002 with the same guy making the same baseless accusations and lies.

BTW, this didn't start with me. There were a number of other modders who suffered the madman's rants. In fact, he and The. Col. used to go at it hammer and tongs well before my entry.

You should have read the rantings over on the back forum at the GEN which led to his expulsion.

Here's the big question.

Why do you put up with it?

Heck, even paranoids have enemies.
Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

#4425953 - 06/13/18 04:45 PM Re: Floatplanes are comin' [Re: MrJelly]  
VonBeerhofen Offline
3DZ Master/Campaign Designer
VonBeerhofen  Offline
Hotshot

Zandvoort, N-H, Netherlands
As Mr. Jelly wrote, Col. Gibbon was a PITA. Not only did he share my knowledge, which I gave to him in all confedentiallity but just like you he couldn't solve R/S issues unless they were simple models. That made me a thorn in his eye because my pictures showed that I was already doing 256 polygon models. It became the battleground which led to the thread where he started showing my pictures asking the community ''Is this what you want''? Numerous posts followed each one with it's own picture of one of my creations. Sandbagger tried to step in and warned Col. Gibbon to stop it but he didn't listen. That's when I placed my so famous remark which was actually your remark to take his medicine before getting a heart attack.

I can show you the flyable blimp I made that set it all off, a 16 or 24 poly round model that showed I had control, whereas he was unable to finish his zeppelin the same way. It just had a greyscale black to white texture which made him believe that since it had realistic shading it was a fake because EAW is incapable of such shading. And the accusations started flying. That's how it began. You were there when that happened and actively participated in the attacks, as did everyone else in the codegroup, except Pobs. The remark I made may have actually come from that thread in the first place and it was you who said it, as you admitted later in a simmilar discussion as this one.

Sandbagger wrote, Col. Gibbon came very close to getting 3 weeks in the slammer too, after I wrote him that I had only parroted words which were used several times before on me by you. The guy who started the attack got away with it and my plea to swing things around had no effect on Mike other then mentioning that he'd like to see me back inhere, so I went 7 years into exile untill a certain person called me back, after starting sharing my work with modders without my conscent and showing that he had obtained it by posing as Hector. That's old stuff and doesn't need repeating but the Hector thing forced me to release what was already being passed around, inspite of not being ready for release. Proof of that are not only my searchlights which Col. Gibbon admittedly tried to publically unravel in this forum, but also Jel's admitted handout of my work to Mark EAW, who probably couldn't believe his luck at the time.

It's all there in the archives and I'd like you to let it go once and forever, because I've not done anything bad other then defending myself against brutal and relentless attacks.
The community obviously doesn't give a hoot about what happened now almost 8 years ago and must be getting very tired of your repeated droning that VB is the bad guy.
If I am the bad guy then so are you, Mr. Jelly, Col. Gibbon and everyone else involved at the time. I have to live with that knowledge but you can't.

This is what happens when people become rivals and try to compete, you better get used to it because I'm a serious rival when it comes to 3D modelling. I don't want to fight anyone, if you leave me in peace I will leave you in peace, it's that simple.

VonBeerhofen

#4425957 - 06/13/18 04:59 PM Re: Floatplanes are comin' [Re: MrJelly]  
VonBeerhofen Offline
VonBeerhofen  Offline
Hotshot

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Oh Look, that's another terrain I created, it's called Rasputitsa and I almost forgot I had it. What did you say again one time, ''let my creations speak for me''?

VonBeerhofen

#4425958 - 06/13/18 05:02 PM Re: Floatplanes are comin' [Re: MrJelly]  
Rotton50 Offline
3DZ / campaign designer
Rotton50  Offline
3DZ / campaign designer

I offered an olive branch in the "Tower Post" by showing what could be done with the old model. Nothing more, no agenda. YOU thought I had an agenda because you inhabit this board with a giant chip on your shoulder.

The record will show that I didn't say a bad thing about your new model. In fact, I didn't comment at all on your new model.
Yet, you took it as an attack and responded with contempt for my skills and called me a liar.

And you contempt continues. Note that throughout these arguments I've never said one damn thing about your skills or lack thereof. All I've done is point out your bad behavior and correct your untruthful statements.

You did the same thing last week with Tony. Everything was going along just fine and then, boom, out of nowhere you took offense at something he wrote and the thread became a dumpster fire.

You have a problem playing with others.

Your continued presence on this forum is a mystery.

#4425961 - 06/13/18 05:26 PM Re: Floatplanes are comin' [Re: MrJelly]  
VonBeerhofen Offline
VonBeerhofen  Offline
Hotshot

Well I'm sorry but an olive branch seemed highly unlikely to me after the millions of times you've spread your message of hate, not even mentioning coming into my watertower release thread to show off your own.

As for the Gen there wasn't anything happening, except me sharing details about my work and findings in the EXE. At some point struggling with what had become an issue of not understanding a certain problem I faced, I posted a cry for help. I got pretty frustrated with that problem and I believed somebody would know something about it. I had posted everything relating to what I was working on, including the entire EXE map I had unraveled up to that day, which information probably led to the release of 1.26E, but nobody had an interest. This cry for help showed my frustration and then Moggy wrote ''ofcourse we can help, all you have to do is ask'', and it send me over the edge. All I wrote in reply was that I had just asked for help and I expected more something like hey man , ok what's your problem or what can I do for you, but got nothing like that. They probably also didn't have a clue as to what to say. I left in anger, that's for certain. because I expected quite a bit more then I got. There were no follow up posts except the one where I told Moggy that I'd be getting out, since the group was unable to even begin compiling.

I do not have a problem with others, the tight friendly group in the Launchpad proofs that beyond any doubt, as we've been together for 8 or 9 years communicating trough T/S on a dayly basis when we fly our missions and mayhems. The problems inhere are with you and Mr. Jelly only, as thusfar noone else has responded on my threads.

Yes I did have a problem with Mr. Jelly when he tried to proof that my icons in his game were better then my icons in my game in a comparison which uses two maps in different resolutions. What a silly suggestion eh? That's like saying hey, look at my reticle doesn't it look great? Man your gunsight really looks crap, when both gunsights were created by me and are 100% identical.

This is now the 2nd time I told you and the community both stories, can you let it rest now. Are you happy with my reply this time, is it enough proof for you to show that I'm the person you describe or do you need to turn it into further lying on my part? I haven't done anything in the Gen that led to me being banned, there wasn't any time for it because I left right there and then and never returned. My last words were probably ''GOODBYE I"M OUTAHERE" or Thanks a lot for your support, cya! I do NOT recall calling anyone names like you do everytime.

VonBeerhfen

#4425966 - 06/13/18 05:42 PM Re: Floatplanes are comin' [Re: MrJelly]  
Rotton50 Offline
3DZ / campaign designer
Rotton50  Offline
3DZ / campaign designer

Again, chip firmly planted on shoulder.

I've never espoused a message of hate. If that were the case I'd have been the one banned.

All I've ever done was point out your bad behavior consisting of an inability to work with others, contempt for their work, general air of superiority, paranoia, lies, delusions and obfuscations.

Clean those things up an all the problems go away and we can proceed in peace and comity.

#4425971 - 06/13/18 05:51 PM Re: Floatplanes are comin' [Re: MrJelly]  
VonBeerhofen Offline
VonBeerhofen  Offline
Hotshot

Well that's quite a list of hatefull words. I think you should have been banned several times already, it would set your and my status on par and perhaps put things to rest, one can only but hope, but as I said I didn't write a complaint to the moderators.

Isn't it strange, I recall a recent thread where you fervently displayed your superiority and that of v1.60 which you considered to be alright, and some thread about map icons also was about superiority, and now I show some of my superiority and it's not alright. I guess some of that superiority talk must have rubbed off on me, I'm sorry.

I don't think the community will see it your way, but if you believe it then that's fine. So will this then be the last time you type these ''things'' and the last time you call for the same reply? Because the reply I will give isn't going to change you know. Not that the community will have much of an interest but I'm sure they want it to stop, as do I.

VonBeerhofen

#4425985 - 06/13/18 06:47 PM Re: Floatplanes are comin' [Re: MrJelly]  
Rotton50 Offline
3DZ / campaign designer
Rotton50  Offline
3DZ / campaign designer

Not hateful words. You perceive them as hateful but they are descriptive of a deeply disturbed individual. These words describe your behavior, past, present and now that you've declared no intention of modifying your behavior, the future too.

Just as a reminder of the recent past -

Locked threads because of YOUR behavior:

http://SimHQ.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4422394/eaw-forests#Post4422394
http://SimHQ.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4422443/1
http://SimHQ.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4423219/hey-file-manager#Post4423219

Notice anything else?

I wasn't involved in any of them.

There is a sickness in this community and stems from you. no one else, just you. That is not hateful. That is completely, utterly, disappointingly factual.

#4426001 - 06/13/18 08:34 PM Re: Floatplanes are comin' [Re: MrJelly]  
VonBeerhofen Offline
VonBeerhofen  Offline
Hotshot

Sorry Ray, I've been informed that I'm not at liberty to respond to those threads anymore as it will surely get me banned again, but everyone knows how they evolved and ended.

I think that pointing out these recent events is a bit unfair as they're locked, let's leave it in the middle who made that happen. You may contribute this disturbance to me but I contribute it to him, as it posed the same type of silly challenges that you offered in the watertower thread with the same modus operandi, and ended with taking posession of my work for the 2nd time.

They indeed do not include you. All I can say is that just recently Mr. Jelly tried to take posession of my work for the 3rd time, with some stupid excuse. What's this guy's obsession with EAWPRO? Why does he want to control me and my work? It must have been very clear to anyone that I do not want him to touch it. Can people honoustly be so blind that they can not interpret such messages? I hope Mark knows what to do because we've discussed it on forehand and I think he understood how I felt.

I'm well aware of your hostile attitude towards me, in fact that's what caused me to not see an olive branch but a vengefull person who's only goal was to disturb yet another release thread of my work, I don't think I was mistaken in that observation. I reread your previous post explaining what you meant with your words and for some reason I have a very hard time trying to turn them into something nice. I guess that's probably because I'm Dutch. Nope, I looked them up in Google whch says nothing nice about them.

I hope the answer is satisfactory, once again if you leave me in peace I will leave you in peace, but you've already made it clear you're not willing to do that. Ah well, I've tried.

It stands to reason that once an opponent disappears all this will go away and peace will be restored, rest assured I won't be going anywhere, I hope I made that clear enough to you. And Mr. Jelly isn't going to touch my work because when he does it'll be proof to the community what is at play here. He will never get my permission for that, let that also be clear.

VonBeerhofen

#4426032 - 06/13/18 11:37 PM Re: Floatplanes are comin' [Re: MrJelly]  
Rotton50 Offline
3DZ / campaign designer
Rotton50  Offline
3DZ / campaign designer

Jeezus, paranoia much?

Tony was offering an olive branch with an attempt to bridge the divide between the two camps. You chose to see it as an attack on your work. Just like you always do, going back to the dawn of EAW. Back before your bannings for EXACTLY THIS PROBLEM.

Now don't take this the wrong way but your work isn't all that desirable to us. There are some interesting things in there but it doesn't compare to what we've accomplished with 1.6. That's not an attack, that's our opinion, which we can back up with facts. This is a free and open forum so we're entitled to post that opinion as long as we don't make negative comments. Which we haven't.

As to the links, I posted those locked threads to demonstrate to the community where the problem lies.

In addition it gives members who might have missed them a chance to brush up on your anti-social behavior. As I said, I wasn't even a contributor and, if you read Tony's comments in those threads, it's blindingly clear that he isn't the problem.

Which leaves you as last man standing.

I'm sure we're not too far from a locked thread here too, which would make four locked threads in less than two weeks, all with one common denominator.

#4426043 - 06/14/18 12:45 AM Re: Floatplanes are comin' [Re: MrJelly]  
VonBeerhofen Offline
VonBeerhofen  Offline
Hotshot

Hey man, I offered you peace twice and it could have stopped there both times, but you just can't stop can you. You're not even paying attention to these offerings or willing to discuss terms. I think that's enough proof for anyone to determine who really extends his hand and offers an olive branch. Talking about a general air of superiority, it already started the first day I arrived here, nice skins but simple models, remember?.And then the FXEXE got thrashed in the subsequent hours.

Let it be known that I haven't used any words which are anywhere close to the ones you've used. I've remained calm and civilised inspite of your abusive terms, it may look to you the way you describe me, which isn't very nice and never was, but I'm Dutch and it's not easy for me to respond to all the accusations you're throwing at me. I do however fully understand what you're saying about me and the message you're trying to bring across, it's looking more like barbed wire then an olive branch.

I have nothing more to say on this subject then ''I rest my case''

VonBeerhofen

#4426046 - 06/14/18 01:10 AM Re: Floatplanes are comin' [Re: MrJelly]  
Rotton50 Offline
3DZ / campaign designer
Rotton50  Offline
3DZ / campaign designer

No, you continue to make long drawn out tirades and then once you've made your insinuations you say "I won't bother you if you don't bother me".

Sorry, it doesn't work that way.

I said it earlier.

Improve your behavior and all of this becomes a non-issue. The whole thing becomes a tempest in a tea pot if you stop proclaiming we are liars and that we want to steal your work.

And personally, stop denigrating my work. If you have nothing good to say, don't say anything.

Try it and see.

#4426077 - 06/14/18 06:53 AM Re: Floatplanes are comin' [Re: MrJelly]  
MrJelly Offline
Veteran
MrJelly  Offline
Veteran

Montagnac, L'Herault, France
Yes I did have a problem with Mr. Jelly when he tried to proof that my icons in his game were better then my icons in my game

I just noticed that, sorry about the late response, but It is statements like this that cause these problems wink

That was never my intention. We have been using your icons, and I posted a pic to show the readers how they looked when running a "New Map" exe.

[Linked Image]

That was all, nothing more, nothing less, but your subsequent ill-informed responses resulted in a locked thread frown
That original map was also workable, took a long time to create, draw each road, river and anything usefull that can serve as a landmark, and you simply destroyed it

Not true, but when I asked for evidence to support your claim this was your response:

You show me something which is devoid of information, so I say you destroyed it

With statements like this you should consider applying for a job with the POTUS smile

At the time of my original post I was looking forward to your release of the even better new map icons smile

Fly EAW online at GameRanger: GameRanger Site

FaceBook Pages
UAW 160 downloads
EAW Club

Mark Twain: I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.

I am now of an age at which I no longer need to suffer fools gladly
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Actors portraying British Prime Ministers
by Tarnsman. 04/24/24 01:11 AM
Roy Cross is 100 Years Old
by F4UDash4. 04/23/24 11:22 AM
Actors portraying US Presidents
by PanzerMeyer. 04/19/24 12:19 PM
Dickey Betts was 80
by Rick_Rawlings. 04/19/24 01:11 AM
Exodus
by RedOneAlpha. 04/18/24 05:46 PM
Grumman Wildcat unique landing gear
by Coot. 04/17/24 03:54 PM
Peter Higgs was 94
by Rick_Rawlings. 04/17/24 12:28 AM
Whitey Herzog was 92
by F4UDash4. 04/16/24 04:41 PM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.