Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#4425624 - 06/11/18 05:33 PM No E3 thread ?  
Blade_RJ Offline
Simhq Weather man, dropping rain in your parade
Blade_RJ  Offline
Hotshot

brasil
So many trailers, so little time. Should i make a watch list here ?

Sekiro shadows die twice was a nice surprise, samurai/ninja dark souls IM SOLD ! seem more heavy in japanese lore then nioh.

Not feeling the new tomb raider, but i'm a fan of the series and i have to support my first waifu,

fallout 76 is bleh.....i haven't even finished vegas or 4.....i will give it a pass,

Elder scrolls seems to be hammerfell by the geography, i'll bet it will combine two places in one game,

Finally a Rage 2 sequel,more gameplay

Dying light is also with a sequel

Just cause 4,i honestly think it was too soon, they better fix and polish the game so i can forgive them for the previous one

Metro exodus gameplay

hitman is NOT getting my support untill its on bargain bin, the devs two timed us who bought the game on release,

Devil may cry V, well its looks like DMC and its capcom

The division 2,they already have my money, seems the gameplay will be more dynamic like the new east zone in the current game, i aprove this. but that fake script presentation uuuuuugh

Ori is a gem game and i'm glad its getting a sequel, i recommend anyone trying it out

But the best news for me was BATTLETOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD BIIIIITCHES !!! this better come to PC,or i will find whoever is running microsoft these days and slam a pie on his/her face !

Feel free to contribute with new videos

Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

#4425625 - 06/11/18 05:41 PM Re: No E3 thread ? [Re: Blade_RJ]  
Raw Kryptonite Offline
Beat the Kobayashi Maru
Raw Kryptonite  Offline
Beat the Kobayashi Maru
Veteran

MS
I was disappointed with Bethesda. I don't care about Fallout, mobile games, ESO etc. It was nice to finally get confirmation about Starfield and a new Elder Scrolls, but since all they said was "not this year" and no real info, it isn't worth a whole lot. Could be 5 years down the road for all we know.

Hoping Ubisoft today will announce a new Splinter Cell with Ironside returning, and it would be nice to hear about an Assassins Creed set in Japan.
I kind of liked Division 2, but the MMO-like constant weapon/armor upgrades irritates the hell out of me, ruining it.

Maybe Piranha will show Mechwarrior 5?

·Steam: Raw Kryptonite ·MWO & Elite Dangerous: Defcon Won ·Meager youtube channel
·Intel i5-9600K ·EVGA GTX1070 FTW 8GB ·EVGA CLC 120 Cooler
·16 GB Patriot Memory VIPER 4 3000MHz ·GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO WiFi Mobo
· CORSAIR CARBIDE AIR 540 case ·BenQ BL3200PT monitor
#4425627 - 06/11/18 05:43 PM Re: No E3 thread ? [Re: Blade_RJ]  
PanzerMeyer Online centaurian
Pro-Consul of Florida
PanzerMeyer  Online Centaurian
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster

Miami, FL USA
Must buys for me from Blade's list:

Metro Exodus
Just Cause 4
Dying Light 2 (loved the coop play in the first one)
Elder Scrolls 6

“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
#4425629 - 06/11/18 05:53 PM Re: No E3 thread ? [Re: Raw Kryptonite]  
Blade_RJ Offline
Blade_RJ  Offline
Hotshot

brasil
Originally Posted by Raw Kryptonite
I was disappointed with Bethesda. I don't care about Fallout, mobile games, ESO etc. It was nice to finally get confirmation about Starfield and a new Elder Scrolls, but since all they said was "not this year" and no real info, it isn't worth a whole lot. Could be 5 years down the road for all we know.

Hoping Ubisoft today will announce a new Splinter Cell with Ironside returning, and it would be nice to hear about an Assassins Creed set in Japan.
I kind of liked Division 2, but the MMO-like constant weapon/armor upgrades irritates the hell out of me, ruining it.

Maybe Piranha will show Mechwarrior 5?

The new Asassin creed is in sparta, almost everything about the game leaked, including HD screens, showing the size of the map,customization and confirmation of a mass effect esque dialogue choice. But i do hope the next one is in japan, so far they listened to the fans with egypt and ancient rome being the top 3 requested, japan is the third...so finger crossed.

#4425631 - 06/11/18 05:58 PM Re: No E3 thread ? [Re: Blade_RJ]  
PanzerMeyer Online centaurian
Pro-Consul of Florida
PanzerMeyer  Online Centaurian
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster

Miami, FL USA
I just watched the trailer for Elder Scrolls 6 and is that a joke? Really? Just show a flying bird's-eye view of some nice looking mountain ranges and that's it? No game play footage at all? Why bother even showing that?

Now that trailer for Just Cause 4 is the complete opposite. It was fantastic!

Last edited by PanzerMeyer; 06/11/18 06:01 PM.

“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
#4425635 - 06/11/18 06:10 PM Re: No E3 thread ? [Re: PanzerMeyer]  
Blade_RJ Offline
Blade_RJ  Offline
Hotshot

brasil
Originally Posted by PanzerMeyer
I just watched the trailer for Elder Scrolls 6 and is that a joke? Really? Just show a flying bird's-eye view of some nice looking mountain ranges and that's it? No game play footage at all? Why bother even showing that?

Now that trailer for Just Cause 4 is the complete opposite. It was fantastic!

elder scroll is a teaser not a trailer......the background should give players what to talk, it could be returning to origins with hammerfell or the rock place, i honestly think its both. ES6 is not close to release i doubt they even have working demo. the focus is fallout and ESO

crap,there is a new wolfstein, and i havent even played the reboot i have 230 games on steam that i will never play.....time to add more to the family

Last edited by Blade_RJ; 06/11/18 06:42 PM.
#4425645 - 06/11/18 07:08 PM Re: No E3 thread ? [Re: Blade_RJ]  
Coot Offline
Pilgrim
Coot  Offline
Pilgrim
Veteran

These United States of America
I was happy to see ES6 confirmed but it must be some ways off. Everything else looks tired and uninteresting to me from Bethesda. Its time for them to fundamentally change, not upgrade to a new engine and every other mechanic. Its way overdo and like RK, I'm not interested in all the online mobile stuff. I also hope they bring a new Splinter Cell with Michael Ironside. I would love to see a true spiritual successor to Chaos Theory. I tried an hour of the free trial of The Division and I couldn't stand it. Total rubbish in my opinion. I always have a like/hate stance with Ubisoft. They boggle the mind sometimes with their decisions and choices. The new Assassin's Creed is in Greece I believe, Sparta which seems exciting to me but knowing first hand the kind of content that is in the previous AC games and the social engineering/agenda stuff that apparently is snuck into the latest Origins game I'm not sure I'll ever want to get another AC game. I like a historical fiction fantasy setting and all the sneaking and platforming but these games are always inundated with problems of the technical and theological side.

I eventually got bored with Just Cause 2 and I'm not interested in the last one so a fourth one doesn't interest me either. I think I just don't care for the world and story-line of this series. I would much, much rather see a Mad Max sequel. That is a solid game. I may be interested in Rage 2 because its made by the Mad Max crew(I think). There must be some different departments at Avalanche because apparently they made JC3 which I don't think overall got great reviews but then they turn around and make something like Mad Max. There must be multiple branches involved.

Ori and the Blind Forest I agree is a beautiful game. Not only visually but as a platformer it is a stellar little game and challenging. I look forward to hearing what else is revealed. I thankful to just watch this from afar as I don't think I could stand actually going to an E3. Seems like a fun time if you have someone to go with and you know what you are getting into but I couldn't handle all the noise and stimulus nor all the craziness and fakeness to it all.

John 10:1-30
Romans 10:1-13

#4425652 - 06/11/18 07:30 PM Re: No E3 thread ? [Re: Blade_RJ]  
Flogger23m Offline
Flogger23m  Offline

US
What I'm looking forward to:

Shadow of the Tomb Raider - I liked the first more than Rise, and this looks a bit better than Rise so far
Metro Exodus
Just Cause 4
Rage 2
Wolfenstein: Youngblood - If this has a proper SP mode I am interested
Cyberpunk 2077
Assassin's Creed
Ace Combat 7 - Still no new info?
Hitman 2 - First was okay, somewhat interested in seeing how this is

Still haven't played the last Assassin's Creed. Still have not played Witcher 3 because the length is too long, so that may be an issue with Cyberpunk. Otherwise I think Cyberpunk looks great. For story based games I just can't stand stretching them out over a few weeks. Every now and then you can sit down and push through a 30-36 hour game over 2-3 days, but doing 50-100 hours is pretty much impossible. And I don't like rushing them. Games are becoming too long these days...

Not sure if I will buy any this year though, outside of Ace Combat 7 if it actually comes. Going to get Ready or Not (SWAT 4 like game) though.

#4425660 - 06/11/18 07:57 PM Re: No E3 thread ? [Re: Blade_RJ]  
Bill_Grant Offline
Hotshot
Bill_Grant  Offline
Hotshot

Dallas, TX
Waiting for some info on the next version of Splinter Cell.

~Bill

In my defense, I was left unsupervised...
#4425663 - 06/11/18 08:19 PM Re: No E3 thread ? [Re: Bill_Grant]  
Blade_RJ Offline
Blade_RJ  Offline
Hotshot

brasil
Originally Posted by Bill_Grant
Waiting for some info on the next version of Splinter Cell.

problably in a few hours or minutes, Sony was doing their conference, then enix then ubi today

#4425670 - 06/11/18 08:46 PM Re: No E3 thread ? [Re: Blade_RJ]  
Crane Hunter Offline
Veteran
Crane Hunter  Offline
Veteran

Master Meme-er
Cyberpunk 2077

Metro Exodus

Possibly Fallout 76

A bit further down the line, Stalker 2 and Elder Scrolls 6, although I don't think we'll see those badboys until 2021 and 2023 respectively.

#4425679 - 06/11/18 09:34 PM Re: No E3 thread ? [Re: Blade_RJ]  
Blade_RJ Offline
Blade_RJ  Offline
Hotshot

brasil
Well ubi conference just ended, no splinter cell news lol.....next year i guess

#4425682 - 06/11/18 09:42 PM Re: No E3 thread ? [Re: Blade_RJ]  
Raw Kryptonite Offline
Beat the Kobayashi Maru
Raw Kryptonite  Offline
Beat the Kobayashi Maru
Veteran

MS
That sucks.
Seems they’re trying to take stealth out if AC. Wrong direction IMO. Looks like Ryse with an open world, which could be good, but still a departure.

·Steam: Raw Kryptonite ·MWO & Elite Dangerous: Defcon Won ·Meager youtube channel
#4425683 - 06/11/18 09:52 PM Re: No E3 thread ? [Re: Raw Kryptonite]  
Blade_RJ Offline
Blade_RJ  Offline
Hotshot

brasil
Originally Posted by Raw Kryptonite
That sucks.
Seems they’re trying to take stealth out if AC. Wrong direction IMO. Looks like Ryse with an open world, which could be good, but still a departure.

makes no sense for a warrior of rome to be stealth....they are assassins not rogues from rpgs. You can be stealth in origins, you can even move bodies, it is the only AC game where stealth matters....wish they had body interaction in wildlands.

Tomb Rambo game play

Last edited by Blade_RJ; 06/11/18 10:46 PM.
#4425699 - 06/11/18 11:14 PM Re: No E3 thread ? [Re: Blade_RJ]  
Sokol1 Offline
Sokol1  Offline

Internet
Fear the wolves - a kind of "battle royale" in Chernobyl - from ex-developers of S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

#4425724 - 06/12/18 03:35 AM Re: No E3 thread ? [Re: Blade_RJ]  
Coot Offline
Pilgrim
Coot  Offline
Pilgrim
Veteran

As far as soon to come games my most anticipated games right now are Red Dead Redemption 2 and Shadow of the Tomb Raider. The Last of Us Part Two as well though I have my concerns about this one.(decided to edit myself and save that discussion for another time)

Last edited by Coot; 06/12/18 03:44 AM.

#4425726 - 06/12/18 03:39 AM Re: No E3 thread ? [Re: Blade_RJ]  
Blade_RJ Offline
Blade_RJ  Offline
Hotshot

brasil
PaperBoy Reboot just got a whole lot weirder
do you guys recognized the woman at the end ? WOOOOOOOOW

Last edited by Blade_RJ; 06/12/18 03:39 AM.
#4425728 - 06/12/18 03:42 AM Re: No E3 thread ? [Re: Blade_RJ]  
Coot Offline
Pilgrim
Coot  Offline
Pilgrim
Veteran

Oh yeah, I forgot Death Stranding. Thanks Blade. Looks weird and cool. It'll be interesting to see another Hideo Kojima game game but with hopefully all of the flair and cinematic presentation of a Metal Gear Solid game. Also Ghosts of Tsushima. There's just so many.

I'm really tired of all those same sounding accents in the AC games. You hear that style of accent everywhere in their games. Maybe they are reusing same voice actors and methods too much. I look forward to the Ancient Greek setting but I hope Ubisoft keeps the social engineering out as well as the erroneous liberties with history.

Edited

I just watched the game play reveal of Ghosts of Tsushima and it looks pretty incredible. I also just saw The Last of Us 2 gameplay reveal. It looks amazing as well however my concerns and suspicions seem to be verified. I still intend to get it but the things I take umbrage with will make it a chore to get through likely.

Last edited by Coot; 06/12/18 05:04 AM.

#4425752 - 06/12/18 01:28 PM Re: No E3 thread ? [Re: Blade_RJ]  
Raw Kryptonite Offline
Beat the Kobayashi Maru
Raw Kryptonite  Offline
Beat the Kobayashi Maru
Veteran

MS
More and more it seems like if you want a good story based single player game, you need a Playstation for their exclusives.
Ghosts of Tsushima looks amazing, but I didn’t see how it really plays since I assume they had the HUD off. Still, I’d love to be able to dive into that one.
Death Stranding looks just as good. The girl at the end I thought looked like Claire Danes or the Bionic Woman. LOL I checked IMDB and it lists Lindsey Wagner as a voice credit. Surely a weird coincidence? That character didn’t seem to sound like her.

#4425772 - 06/12/18 03:40 PM Re: No E3 thread ? [Re: Blade_RJ]  
Dart Offline
Measured in Llamathrusts
Dart  Offline
Measured in Llamathrusts
Lifer

Alabaster, AL USA
Tomb Raider is a buy for me - they're not reinventing the wheel there. Nothing wrong with more of the same, if it's done well.

Someone will eventually unlock The Inhaler in one of the games in the new franchise to help Lara with her asthma, I'm sure. wink

The opinions of this poster are largely based on facts and portray a possible version of the actual events.

More dumb stuff at http://www.darts-page.com

From Laser:
"The forum is the place where combat (real time) flight simulator fans come to play turn based strategy combat."
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Carnival Cruise Ship Fire....... Again
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:58 PM
Baltimore Bridge Collapse
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:51 PM
The Oldest WWII Veterans
by F4UDash4. 03/24/24 09:21 PM
They got fired after this.
by Wigean. 03/20/24 08:19 PM
Grown ups joke time
by NoFlyBoy. 03/18/24 10:34 PM
Anyone Heard from Nimits?
by F4UDash4. 03/18/24 10:01 PM
RIP Gemini/Apollo astronaut Tom Stafford
by semmern. 03/18/24 02:14 PM
10 years after 3/8/2014
by NoFlyBoy. 03/17/24 10:25 AM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.