Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#4416866 - 04/18/18 06:25 PM Bf-109 E3 AI vs. Rotol AI  
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 1,073
SlipBall Offline
disillusioned
SlipBall  Offline
disillusioned
Member

Joined: May 2006
Posts: 1,073
East Coast U.S.A.

The planned crash went well I didn’t die lol
I needed to observe them with out too many things going on
however right side up would have been nice lmao








size:36pt][/size]

so this video is only for accessing how skilled were the AI because the vast amount of players were complaining so they released a patch then another then yet another to the point that we fly with AI who had a lobotomy




[/s]24pt]so blue AI were carefully designed for this flight to be almost Ace

The red AL were not even looked at and so were probable rated average you can study their weaknesses

And adjust them to your liking for this past or future missions
A
A
A
so as video’s go this one is not meant to be entertaining
It’s meant to show that we had an excellent AI who is gone now
You would need to watch the whole as to be able to make your own decidion





AI was broken in 2011 really ? I think not


A Scaving Report




So this is game version 1.0 ..13954.....I think the next patch gave us an digital compass for the 109 jeez

So as you can see the AI were quite not the bumbling inept unable to FOLLOW ?

(that was failures of players to properly set orders in skills AI

they could not take orders but even with me
A
Injured and my wingman possibly dead RIP the remaining
#4 aircraft continued the fight and finally returning to base fuel leak possibly, out of ammo or engine damage who knows lol I was able to watch though injured could not see my wing man’s condition finally # 4 returning he didn’t hit a tree

he didn’t hit the terain he inflicted damage on atleast one bad guy plane and I could have stayed and watched if bad guy AI was able to set her down somewhere and walk away


#4 he fought well and I was so proud on
his SAFE landing not a Uber ace or pussy for sure

This game had on-line difficulty but nothing that could not be fixed

,,back to AI for a minute do you see my flight’s take off (or my attempt lol

so anyway I crashed injured but not badly so I decide to let the mission continue and just hang out and watch with a beer ( thankyou dear)

So what do we have here a fantastic game ruined by mass complaints

finally MADDOX being set adrift by 1C



So in a antipatation of Oleg’s & Luither (who also got a bum rap

I invested a lot of money so that I would be ready when Oleg was

Most people did not plan ahead so their trying to play the game with original IL-2 ERA PC’s. REALLY Guys lol

So that being a lot of noise back then 7 yaars gone

So where is the game now well TF did a good job with what was left of it

But not even close to the original game



So for those of you pilots who still are enjoying this game version I Salute you for being prepared all those 7 years ago

Oleg & Luither (a fine good man) were hated and scorned to the point that 1C wanting this all to go away set Oleg adrift. CRAZY



So is there anything that could be done ?

Only if 1C still has a copy of the original code and wants to go through that again

Some of you sharper guys may be impressed with my #4’s conserving ammo

short burst and made some realistic hits no magic bull it’s AI if i May say these AI were clearly the best out there

If you had seen what I did these 7 years you wouldd have many fond memories

My missions are incredibly exciting dangerous fun well you get it

The conserving ammo is from assigning higher intelligence to AI



so the game is gone I guess all of us didn’t handle our complaints very well and wound up Killing the sim crazy right

but anyway this game I have will never be equaled and will get better with hardware upgrades


No WW II future sims can hope to better Oleg!s dream and creation you too Luither hope you are well

K
Summary and conclusion



So the truth we screwed up and destroyed the sim/game
My suggestion is to seek out this patch numbered game

buy a nice rig

try off-line it can be crazy fun

Fly on-line if rig is good enough










Post composed with speech to text, it woks grape!


Clod
OEM screenshots & videos of Eu release..So I fly the original game because I am a off-liner and the game's AI was broken after the last good patch, game version 1.0.13954
GigaByteBoard...64bit...FX 4300 3.8, G. Skill sniper 1866 32GB, EVGA GTX 660 ti 3gb, Raptor 64mb cache, Planar 120Hz 2ms, CH controls, Tir5
Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

#4416898 - 04/18/18 10:55 PM Re: Original CLOD [Re: SlipBall]  
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 3,678
Sokol1 Offline
Senior Member
Sokol1  Offline
Senior Member

Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 3,678
Internet
Quote
With the first patch NOT the patch I


What? dizzy biggrin :

Your wingman is fighting OK, but that Hurricane behavior as if are doing a cruise flight following waypoint's and not with someone shooting at their six. An typical CloD flaw. blush


#4416899 - 04/18/18 11:15 PM Re: Original CLOD [Re: Sokol1]  
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 1,073
SlipBall Offline
disillusioned
SlipBall  Offline
disillusioned
Member

Joined: May 2006
Posts: 1,073
East Coast U.S.A.
Originally Posted by Sokol1
Quote
With the first patch NOT the patch I


What? dizzy biggrin :

Your wingman is fighting OK, but that Hurricane behavior as if are doing a cruise flight following waypoint's and not with someone shooting at their six. An typical CloD flaw. blush





it that very important to you ?.. So you are on-liner

again it depends on mission builder

what if any skills did I give bad guy AI when

making that mission


It’s important but depends what behavior you are looking for in bad guy AL


Post composed with speech to text, it woks grape!


Clod
OEM screenshots & videos of Eu release..So I fly the original game because I am a off-liner and the game's AI was broken after the last good patch, game version 1.0.13954
GigaByteBoard...64bit...FX 4300 3.8, G. Skill sniper 1866 32GB, EVGA GTX 660 ti 3gb, Raptor 64mb cache, Planar 120Hz 2ms, CH controls, Tir5
#4416900 - 04/18/18 11:28 PM Re: Original CLOD [Re: SlipBall]  
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 1,073
SlipBall Offline
disillusioned
SlipBall  Offline
disillusioned
Member

Joined: May 2006
Posts: 1,073
East Coast U.S.A.
Obviously Solol1

I probably was but remember that video is at least

2 years old

but I will guess that I wanted bad guys to be rookie’s and they were lmfao 🛬


Post composed with speech to text, it woks grape!


Clod
OEM screenshots & videos of Eu release..So I fly the original game because I am a off-liner and the game's AI was broken after the last good patch, game version 1.0.13954
GigaByteBoard...64bit...FX 4300 3.8, G. Skill sniper 1866 32GB, EVGA GTX 660 ti 3gb, Raptor 64mb cache, Planar 120Hz 2ms, CH controls, Tir5
#4416931 - 04/19/18 07:51 AM Re: Original CLOD [Re: Sokol1]  
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 1,073
SlipBall Offline
disillusioned
SlipBall  Offline
disillusioned
Member

Joined: May 2006
Posts: 1,073
East Coast U.S.A.
Originally Posted by Sokol1
Quote
With the first patch NOT the patch I


What? dizzy biggrin :

Your wingman is fighting OK, but that Hurricane behavior as if are doing a cruise flight following waypoint's and not with someone shooting at their six. An typical CloD flaw. blush





Sokol1
Keep in mind we do not have any information

as to the health of bad AI or his aircraft on what you are seeing

Could it be loss of one of these that you are seeing

Clearly in the end he just wanted
to get out of there,,Yes ?


Post composed with speech to text, it woks grape!


Clod
OEM screenshots & videos of Eu release..So I fly the original game because I am a off-liner and the game's AI was broken after the last good patch, game version 1.0.13954
GigaByteBoard...64bit...FX 4300 3.8, G. Skill sniper 1866 32GB, EVGA GTX 660 ti 3gb, Raptor 64mb cache, Planar 120Hz 2ms, CH controls, Tir5
#4416969 - 04/19/18 01:49 PM Re: Original CLOD [Re: SlipBall]  
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 1,073
SlipBall Offline
disillusioned
SlipBall  Offline
disillusioned
Member

Joined: May 2006
Posts: 1,073
East Coast U.S.A.



So what do we think of early AI

Surely they can continue the mission if leader is forced or should

I say not participating in the battle

I don’t see what Sokol1 see’s I see a very aggressive bad AI

See as #4 was forced to break for home

(Properly low fuel from that leak)

how bad AI aggressively persues him

Seriously guys these AI were the best

Of any flight sims but all the complaints

Led to patches that wound up ruining AI

And so that was the end of a very

Enjoyable smart aggressive AI


Post composed with speech to text, it woks grape!


Clod
OEM screenshots & videos of Eu release..So I fly the original game because I am a off-liner and the game's AI was broken after the last good patch, game version 1.0.13954
GigaByteBoard...64bit...FX 4300 3.8, G. Skill sniper 1866 32GB, EVGA GTX 660 ti 3gb, Raptor 64mb cache, Planar 120Hz 2ms, CH controls, Tir5
#4416991 - 04/19/18 03:47 PM Re: Original CLOD [Re: SlipBall]  
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 3,678
Sokol1 Offline
Senior Member
Sokol1  Offline
Senior Member

Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 3,678
Internet
To me you are seeing only one side of the coin, at same time your wingman are good, the enemy is bad. smile

I know that tuning AI skills in FMB - what is not option for all players, should be sliders or selection in mission/QM options, improve this (rookie and ace default skills should not be used at all) - but only at certain degree, remain the fact that during "Normal flight" waypoint legs AI is "blind" of enemy presence/attacks.

Anyway TFS promise AI revisions for TF 5.0 DLC, and engage a person who work in IL-2:46 TD AI patches - what result in the best AI of IL-2 series.

After CloD disastrous "release" in 2011 90% of players just try for "15 minutes" that bad done QM - has only 2/3 waypoints, skill in rookie, average and ace, what result in highlight the problem, and go complain (not without reason). Besides the complete broken AI commands at time, see how are the original (no functional):

[Linked Image]

Orders- most non functional, in internal files:


order----------------------------------"Radio message"
order Target_From_Task Target From Task
order All All
order Fighters Fighters
order Bombers Bombers
order My_Target_Type My Target Type (by viewport)
order My_Target My Target (by viewport)
order Back Back
order Attack Attack
order Cover Cover
order Air_Targets Air Targets
order Tanks Tanks
order Flak Flak
order Vehicles Vehicles
order Train Train
order Bridge Bridge
order Ships Ships
order Ground_Targets Ground Targets
order Drop_Tanks Drop Tanks
order Drop_Bombs Drop Bombs
order Rejoin Rejoin
order Go_To_Start Go To First Waypoint
order Takeoff Take Off
order Return_To_Base Return To Base
order Hang_On Hang On
order Add Point Add Point
order Next_Point Next Point
order Previous_Point Previous Point
order Order_Height Altitude
order Navigation Navigation
order Vector_To_Home_Base Vector To Home Base
order Vector_To_Nearest_Base Vector To Nearest Base
order Vector To Target Vector To Target
order Vector To Nearest Threat Vector To Nearest Threat
order Request_For_Assistance Request For Assistance
order Request_For_Landing Request For Landing
order Request_Takeoff_Clearing Request Take Off Clearing
order GroundControl Ground Control
order Tighten Tighten
order Loosen Loosen
order Echelon_Right Echolon Right
order Echelon_Left Echelon Left
order Vic Vic
order Finger_four Finger Four
order Diamond Diamond
order Line_Abreast Line Abreast
order Line_Astern Line Astern
order Change Change
order Formation Formation
order To_Do Action
order Distance To Fire Distance To Fire
order Status Status
order Jump Bail Out
order Crew Crew
order Help_Me Help Me
order Ready For Takeoff Ready For Takeoff
order Ready For Full Stop Ready For Full Stop
order Damaged Damaged
order Wounded Wounded
order Have No Ammo Have No Ammo
order Have No Fuel Have No Fuel
order New Frequency New Frequency
order Frequency Frequency
order Group Group
order Wingman1 Wingman 1
order Wingman2 Wingman 2
order Wingman3 Wingman 3
order Wingman4 Wingman 4
order Flight1 Flight 1
order Wing1 Wing 1
order Wing2 Wing 2
order Flight2 Flight 2
rder Wing3 Wing 3
order Wing4 Wing 4
order Flight3 Flight 3
order Wing5 Wing 5
order Wing6 Wing 6
order Flight4 Flight 4
order Wing7 Wing 7
order Wing8 Wing 8
order Maintain_Radio_Silence Maintain Radio Silence
order Cancel_Radio_Silence Cancel Radio Silence
order Report_Contacts Report Contacts
order Do_Not_Report_Contacts Do Not Report Contacts
order Head_On Head On
order Boom_And_Zoom Boom And Zoom
order Attack_Type Attack Type
order Disengage Disengage
order Proceed_To_Task Proceed To Task
order Land_Immediately Land Immediately
order F_Close Close
order F_Near Near
order F_Middle Middle
order F_Far Far
order Declare_Emergency Declare Emergency
order Report_On_Station Report On Station
order Unavailable Unavailable
order Engaged Engaged
order Free Free
order Maintain Silence Maintain Silence
order Cancel Silence Cancel Silence
order Hold_Fire Hold Fire
order Open_Fire Open Fire
order Report Status Report Status
order Hand_Over_Control Hand Over Control
order Landing_Gear_Control Landing Gear Control
order Flaps_Control Flaps Control
order Report_Airspeed Report Airspeed
order Report_Altitude Report Altitude
order Return_Control Return Control
order Make_Left Make Left
order Make_Right Make Right
order Break_Left Break Left
order Break_Right Break Right
order Copy Copy
order Do_Not_Copy Do Not Copy
order Roger Roger
order Unable Unable
order Ready_For_Takeoff Ready For Takeoff
order Damaged Damaged
order Wounded Wounded
order Have_No_Ammo Have No Ammo
order Have_No_Fuel Have No Fuel
order Element Element
order Spacing Spacing


Most of this was "sweep under the rug" by Lutier patches, and even what remain are not totally functional.

BTW - TFS need suggestions, and know observed issues about Clod AI, can post in their new sub-forum in L-2 Sturmovik.com

https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/forum/104-il-2-sturmovik-cliffs-of-dover/

#4417012 - 04/19/18 05:55 PM Re: Original CLOD [Re: SlipBall]  
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 1,073
SlipBall Offline
disillusioned
SlipBall  Offline
disillusioned
Member

Joined: May 2006
Posts: 1,073
East Coast U.S.A.

yes much of what you say is true

but in this particular patch my men shout

Out warning and then follow my lead and brake off to attack

That may have been lost with the very next

Patch


Post composed with speech to text, it woks grape!


Clod
OEM screenshots & videos of Eu release..So I fly the original game because I am a off-liner and the game's AI was broken after the last good patch, game version 1.0.13954
GigaByteBoard...64bit...FX 4300 3.8, G. Skill sniper 1866 32GB, EVGA GTX 660 ti 3gb, Raptor 64mb cache, Planar 120Hz 2ms, CH controls, Tir5
#4417227 - 04/21/18 03:07 AM Re: Original CLOD [Re: SlipBall]  
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 1,073
SlipBall Offline
disillusioned
SlipBall  Offline
disillusioned
Member

Joined: May 2006
Posts: 1,073
East Coast U.S.A.
well so this totally AI pilots fought to a draw for an estimated 50 minutes and without human interference

so AI was nearly perfect in 2011 less human communication that Oleg would have certainly have fixed




Bf-109 E3 vs. Hurricane Rotol 50 minute AI grudge death match


[Linked Image]


Post composed with speech to text, it woks grape!


Clod
OEM screenshots & videos of Eu release..So I fly the original game because I am a off-liner and the game's AI was broken after the last good patch, game version 1.0.13954
GigaByteBoard...64bit...FX 4300 3.8, G. Skill sniper 1866 32GB, EVGA GTX 660 ti 3gb, Raptor 64mb cache, Planar 120Hz 2ms, CH controls, Tir5
#4417858 - 04/26/18 02:24 AM Re: Original CLOD [Re: SlipBall]  
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 1,073
SlipBall Offline
disillusioned
SlipBall  Offline
disillusioned
Member

Joined: May 2006
Posts: 1,073
East Coast U.S.A.

A
A
A
A
A




Well I m not sure about some of you here who I remember as complete lost dudes

But I know I screwed up because I remember

Complaining about for some stupid things if you know what I mean I don’t know if you were there or if you remember but it was very intense and disappointing for many

but not everyone is born with a high IQ

so we killed the.game no more chances an so thanks for nothing community


pS
get out of the basement get a job

buy a nice rig and be normal because life is shor

Dismissed





Well I m not sure about some of you here who I remember as complete lost dudes

But I know I screwed up because I remember

Complaining about for some stupid things if you know what I mean I don’t know if you were there or if you remember but it was very intense and disappointing for many

but not everyone is born with a high IQ

so we killed the.game no more chances an so thanks for nothing community


pS
get out of the basement get a job

buy a nice rig and be normal because life is shor

Dismissed


Post composed with speech to text, it woks grape!


Clod
OEM screenshots & videos of Eu release..So I fly the original game because I am a off-liner and the game's AI was broken after the last good patch, game version 1.0.13954
GigaByteBoard...64bit...FX 4300 3.8, G. Skill sniper 1866 32GB, EVGA GTX 660 ti 3gb, Raptor 64mb cache, Planar 120Hz 2ms, CH controls, Tir5
#4417871 - 04/26/18 03:08 AM Re: Original CLOD [Re: SlipBall]  
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 3,678
Sokol1 Offline
Senior Member
Sokol1  Offline
Senior Member

Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 3,678
Internet
Originally Posted by SlipBall
well so this totally AI pilots fought to a draw for an estimated 50 minutes and without human interference


You can post this mission code - use the spoiler tag.

I am curious to see what will happens with your 'smart' wingman in CloD Blitz. smile

Quote
so AI was nearly perfect in 2011 less human communication that Oleg would have certainly have fixed


BTW - Remember that Oleg "bail out" from CloD "falling plane" just few days after their (disastrous) "release" - in fact he already have bail out previously, but keep appearances until the release party: wink

http://www.gamescope.ru/gs-content/uploads/2011/03/il2launch_05.jpg

So he could have fixed nothing..




Last edited by Sokol1; 04/26/18 03:29 AM.
#4417874 - 04/26/18 04:17 AM Re: Original CLOD [Re: Sokol1]  
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 1,073
SlipBall Offline
disillusioned
SlipBall  Offline
disillusioned
Member

Joined: May 2006
Posts: 1,073
East Coast U.S.A.
Originally Posted by Sokol1
Originally Posted by SlipBall
well so this totally AI pilots fought to a draw for an estimated 50 minutes and without human interference


You can post this mission code - use the spoiler tag.

I am curious to see what will happens with your 'smart' wingman in CloD Blitz. smile

Quote
so AI was nearly perfect in 2011 less human communication that Oleg would have certainly have fixed


BTW - Remember that Oleg "bail out" from CloD "falling plane" just few days after their (disastrous) "release" - in fact he already have bail out previously, but keep appearances until the release party: wink

http://www.gamescope.ru/gs-content/uploads/2011/03/il2launch_05.jpg

So he could have fixed nothing..





Yes of course sokol1 My friend

you have a very interesting idea

But you usually do have lol

soI’m currently in Las Vegas Nevada i spent a few months here

I have a flight mid-May into Kennedy New York

But will not be immediately to my home which is in the Hamptons so it might be as long as June 1 at or first week of June before I can get in I do that for you but it’s very interesting it I’ll be watching you very closely that would be great if it does work and you could tell suck I’m sure you can tell we had our standing AI be for a cut





Originally Posted by Sokol1
Originally Posted by SlipBall
well so this totally AI pilots fought to a draw for an estimated 50 minutes and without human interference


You can post this mission code - use the spoiler tag.

I am curious to see what will happens with your 'smart' wingman in CloD Blitz. smile

Quote
so AI was nearly perfect in 2011 less human communication that Oleg would have certainly have fixed


BTW - Remember that Oleg "bail out" from CloD "falling plane" just few days after their (disastrous) "release" - in fact he already have bail out previously, but keep appearances until the release party: wink

http://www.gamescope.ru/gs-content/uploads/2011/03/il2launch_05.jpg

So he could have fixed nothing..





Post composed with speech to text, it woks grape!


Clod
OEM screenshots & videos of Eu release..So I fly the original game because I am a off-liner and the game's AI was broken after the last good patch, game version 1.0.13954
GigaByteBoard...64bit...FX 4300 3.8, G. Skill sniper 1866 32GB, EVGA GTX 660 ti 3gb, Raptor 64mb cache, Planar 120Hz 2ms, CH controls, Tir5
#4417875 - 04/26/18 04:29 AM Re: Original CLOD [Re: SlipBall]  
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 1,073
SlipBall Offline
disillusioned
SlipBall  Offline
disillusioned
Member

Joined: May 2006
Posts: 1,073
East Coast U.S.A.
sokol you know as well as I
we had a very human like Ai
and i would be surprised
to hear anyone say differently based
on the game shown here


Post composed with speech to text, it woks grape!


Clod
OEM screenshots & videos of Eu release..So I fly the original game because I am a off-liner and the game's AI was broken after the last good patch, game version 1.0.13954
GigaByteBoard...64bit...FX 4300 3.8, G. Skill sniper 1866 32GB, EVGA GTX 660 ti 3gb, Raptor 64mb cache, Planar 120Hz 2ms, CH controls, Tir5
#4417876 - 04/26/18 04:31 AM Re: Original CLOD [Re: SlipBall]  
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 1,073
SlipBall Offline
disillusioned
SlipBall  Offline
disillusioned
Member

Joined: May 2006
Posts: 1,073
East Coast U.S.A.
theThe patches gave AI an LobotomyI’m pretty sure the only way forward is it a 1C has the original code because that’s really what’s needed and I mean original game and the rewrite was like pulling up some black screen down let it ruin the game getPackers



to again get these AI back 1cWould need to give team fusion the regional code in five years to get a presentable I believe that’s the really only only way that I mean the game now here you’re not going to get anywhere near what I have I mean really they can now work going for five years fix the year the pitch control them in radio that there’s a lot to work on but I think that’s the best way forward


Post composed with speech to text, it woks grape!


Clod
OEM screenshots & videos of Eu release..So I fly the original game because I am a off-liner and the game's AI was broken after the last good patch, game version 1.0.13954
GigaByteBoard...64bit...FX 4300 3.8, G. Skill sniper 1866 32GB, EVGA GTX 660 ti 3gb, Raptor 64mb cache, Planar 120Hz 2ms, CH controls, Tir5
#4417934 - 04/26/18 03:17 PM Re: Original CLOD [Re: SlipBall]  
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 3,678
Sokol1 Offline
Senior Member
Sokol1  Offline
Senior Member

Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 3,678
Internet
Quote
theThe patches gave AI an LobotomyI’m pretty sure the only way forward is it a 1C has the original code because that’s really what’s needed and I mean original game and the rewrite e


Unfortunately the Release version refuse to run there in Win10/64 - or I should compare AI in Release and Blitz.

Agree that the ideal will be TFS take release version of Code and start fix from there, but despite impracticable due work involve, is probable that release code no longer exist.

And Blitz release issues suggest that the existent code don't reflect the last fixes (and broken) made in post-Oleg management, is something in between.

This Blitz patch finally leave me disillusioned with CloD when see they start depart from the good original visuals in favor of cheese effects (may are popular) and nothing visible was added for SP and all CloD "small bugs" still there.

Now I don't have much "faint" that just adding a Tobruk area map and some new planes - but keeping the rest like is actually will improve the things... will just postpone this long "agony" a little longer. frown

#4418206 - 04/28/18 03:33 AM Re: Original CLOD [Re: SlipBall]  
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 1,073
SlipBall Offline
disillusioned
SlipBall  Offline
disillusioned
Member

Joined: May 2006
Posts: 1,073
East Coast U.S.A.
in all my missions I have never ever adjusted the bad Al skills

because i never really had the time besides they were worst than me already lol

You guys watch were #4 who breaks away to run for home because of a fuel leak

what does bad AI do, he follows # 4 !!

i love that aggressive behavior in this AI

It makes for a lot of surprises and demands on you to keep your eyes open

and watch your back



Post composed with speech to text, it woks grape!


Clod
OEM screenshots & videos of Eu release..So I fly the original game because I am a off-liner and the game's AI was broken after the last good patch, game version 1.0.13954
GigaByteBoard...64bit...FX 4300 3.8, G. Skill sniper 1866 32GB, EVGA GTX 660 ti 3gb, Raptor 64mb cache, Planar 120Hz 2ms, CH controls, Tir5
#4418331 - 04/29/18 04:17 PM Re: Original CLOD [Re: Sokol1]  
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 1,073
SlipBall Offline
disillusioned
SlipBall  Offline
disillusioned
Member

Joined: May 2006
Posts: 1,073
East Coast U.S.A.
Originally Posted by Sokol1
Quote
With the first patch NOT the patch I


What? dizzy biggrin :

Your wingman is fighting OK, but that Hurricane behavior as if are doing a cruise flight following waypoint's and not with someone shooting at their six. An typical CloD flaw. blush




Sokol1
You are not making any sense here
watch this video again and you will see that bad guy AI bad owl is not on any fixed way points untill the very end where we see him running home
he is fully engage with destroying number # 4
the battle set aside of the pre sets
when the battle was over the pre sets resumed
us seeing both aircarft running home


Post composed with speech to text, it woks grape!


Clod
OEM screenshots & videos of Eu release..So I fly the original game because I am a off-liner and the game's AI was broken after the last good patch, game version 1.0.13954
GigaByteBoard...64bit...FX 4300 3.8, G. Skill sniper 1866 32GB, EVGA GTX 660 ti 3gb, Raptor 64mb cache, Planar 120Hz 2ms, CH controls, Tir5
#4418458 - 04/30/18 02:50 PM Re: Original CLOD [Re: SlipBall]  
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 1,073
SlipBall Offline
disillusioned
SlipBall  Offline
disillusioned
Member

Joined: May 2006
Posts: 1,073
East Coast U.S.A.
Notice also sokol1
how bat guy AI knows That the battle is over

Now that he has lost his starboard wing tip and so he is smart enough to head home the battle is over


Post composed with speech to text, it woks grape!


Clod
OEM screenshots & videos of Eu release..So I fly the original game because I am a off-liner and the game's AI was broken after the last good patch, game version 1.0.13954
GigaByteBoard...64bit...FX 4300 3.8, G. Skill sniper 1866 32GB, EVGA GTX 660 ti 3gb, Raptor 64mb cache, Planar 120Hz 2ms, CH controls, Tir5
#4418535 - 05/01/18 02:16 AM Re: Original CLOD [Re: SlipBall]  
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 1,073
SlipBall Offline
disillusioned
SlipBall  Offline
disillusioned
Member

Joined: May 2006
Posts: 1,073
East Coast U.S.A.
so what do you guys think of the Accident
That cut the wing on number 13 and sent him spiraling to dearest belowh
who’s fault the nearly ace good guy or the proberly average
bad guy AI pilot
I’m really not sure who’s at fault in that one it’s up it to me it looks like the red that I was dropping down but I don’t know how he would do that


Post composed with speech to text, it woks grape!


Clod
OEM screenshots & videos of Eu release..So I fly the original game because I am a off-liner and the game's AI was broken after the last good patch, game version 1.0.13954
GigaByteBoard...64bit...FX 4300 3.8, G. Skill sniper 1866 32GB, EVGA GTX 660 ti 3gb, Raptor 64mb cache, Planar 120Hz 2ms, CH controls, Tir5
#4418539 - 05/01/18 03:09 AM Re: Original CLOD [Re: SlipBall]  
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 1,073
SlipBall Offline
disillusioned
SlipBall  Offline
disillusioned
Member

Joined: May 2006
Posts: 1,073
East Coast U.S.A.
It looks to me like red drop down but I not sure anybody else ? Solol what do you think

If this was 2011 oh my God to be so many guys in here arguing but nothing to say nowadays lol


Post composed with speech to text, it woks grape!


Clod
OEM screenshots & videos of Eu release..So I fly the original game because I am a off-liner and the game's AI was broken after the last good patch, game version 1.0.13954
GigaByteBoard...64bit...FX 4300 3.8, G. Skill sniper 1866 32GB, EVGA GTX 660 ti 3gb, Raptor 64mb cache, Planar 120Hz 2ms, CH controls, Tir5
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
Lest We Forget: The Mission
by F4UDash4. 05/25/19 01:12 PM
26000
by wheelsup_cavu. 05/24/19 06:24 AM
Berlin - March 1943
by PanzerMeyer. 05/21/19 11:14 PM
The B-17
by oldgrognard. 05/21/19 10:20 PM
RIP Niki Lauda.
by RedToo. 05/21/19 07:12 AM
What is with kids these days?
by KraziKanuK. 05/21/19 03:03 AM
you gota be f'ing kidding me..
by W-Molders. 05/21/19 02:41 AM
Epic flypast for D Day anniversary
by HeinKill. 05/20/19 05:44 PM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.6.0