Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#4405917 - 02/18/18 05:13 PM CountZero Beaufighter Mission  
BadBud Offline
BadBud  Offline

La Mesa, California, USA
I have downloaded all of CountZero's Beaufighter missions and have enjoyed them all. But since the last two patches, they no loner show up in the game to fly. They are still in my Blitz Missions folder, but not in the game as were before patches.
No joy,
BadBud

Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

#4406016 - 02/18/18 11:50 PM Re: CountZero Beaufighter Mission [Re: BadBud]  
BadBud Offline
BadBud  Offline

La Mesa, California, USA
Deleted and replaced Beaufighter missions and still no joy.
BadBud

#4406019 - 02/19/18 12:01 AM Re: CountZero Beaufighter Mission [Re: BadBud]  
Sokol1 Offline
Sokol1  Offline

Internet
There's no reason for that missions stop work, only campaigns.ini was overwrite be STEAM during 4.53 fix installation.

I have C.Zero's QM and Single missions and still working OK in this 4.53 fix. No idea about what you can do...

#4406140 - 02/19/18 04:58 PM Re: CountZero Beaufighter Mission [Re: BadBud]  
CountZero Offline
CountZero  Offline

Check if your placing them in correct folder, should go in ...\Documents\1C SoftClub\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover\missions\Single
there is mission folder in there also but that is not for them
and also if they are in ...Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz\missions\Single they will not show up

Did update maybe delited yor 1C SoftClub on first instal of 4.53?

Also what could be problem is that when you click on single player mission in game, that folder that is open by default is not place where missions are and as it was before in 4.5 for you, in left uper corner is some icon you can click on and you select folders with that, that was atleast confusing for me before, long shot but maybe its something simple as that.

Last edited by CountZero; 02/19/18 05:05 PM.
#4406156 - 02/19/18 06:32 PM Re: CountZero Beaufighter Mission [Re: BadBud]  
CountZero Offline
CountZero  Offline

Just finish updating to 4.53 and i see my missions in game,

on this picture you can se that yellow icon in uper left corner abow missions name, this is what i ment you need to press to go trough folders nand locate missions in game
https://postimg.org/image/9m4iaqa5h/

how game recognises missions is realy simple so i belive is either this, or they are in wrong location, there is no reson for game not to see them just because of new update

#4406356 - 02/20/18 04:35 PM Re: CountZero Beaufighter Mission [Re: BadBud]  
BadBud Offline
BadBud  Offline

La Mesa, California, USA
Missions do show up in my Missions/Single folder as before, when able to fly................. before lost ability to fly in game. Clicking the yellow icon gets me to Co-Op and Dogfight where Beaufighter missions are NOT seen to select.
Good try, but still no joy!
Thanks for the effort,
BadBud

#4406387 - 02/20/18 06:33 PM Re: CountZero Beaufighter Mission [Re: BadBud]  
CountZero Offline
CountZero  Offline

That folder you say mission do show up is in Documents/1C... or in Steam ?

Ok lets see if you can play them trugh FMB

-When you start game go in Extra
-Then Full Mission Builder
-Then when it loads select File
-Then select Load Mission option that will open window with mission folders
-Locate Single folder and select one of the beaufighter missions you should see there, and click on Open
-Mision should load in few seconds, ypou will know is loaded when you see airplane waypoints and objects and frontlines
-When mission loads click again on File, and select Play Mission

You should be able to play mission like that if all is ok, when mission loads you just need to press fly in right low corner

Does it work like that?

Last edited by CountZero; 02/20/18 06:36 PM.
#4406421 - 02/20/18 09:10 PM Re: CountZero Beaufighter Mission [Re: BadBud]  
Sokol1 Offline
Sokol1  Offline

Internet
Originally Posted by BadBud
Missions do show up in my Missions/Single folder...

Just in case check if path is:

...\Documents\1C SoftClub\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover\missions\Single\

#4406446 - 02/20/18 11:14 PM Re: CountZero Beaufighter Mission [Re: BadBud]  
BadBud Offline
BadBud  Offline

La Mesa, California, USA
Got it sorted out. Reviewing my versions of Blitz (3), found that the version 4.53 when downloaded was added to my 1C SoftClub\il-2 folder along with my previous versions. I thought that 4.53 just replaced the last version where Beaufighter missions were loaded. Downloaded all Beaufighter missions into new 4.53 version and all is joy once more.
Thanks for all the concern, help and suggestions.
Feel very stupid,
BadBud

#4406510 - 02/21/18 12:18 PM Re: CountZero Beaufighter Mission [Re: BadBud]  
CountZero Offline
CountZero  Offline

Nice, glad you got it working again

#4417256 - 04/21/18 12:10 PM Re: CountZero Beaufighter Mission [Re: BadBud]  
CountZero Offline
CountZero  Offline

I see i just got baned from Battle of Stalingrad forum by CloD TFS Dev Buzsaw for NO reason what so ever, so im not gona continue to suport this game by making missions for it, im removing links for my missions

#4417307 - 04/21/18 06:04 PM Re: CountZero Beaufighter Mission [Re: BadBud]  
bisher Offline
I'll be your Huckleberry
bisher  Offline
I'll be your Huckleberry
Veteran

Manitoba, Canada
Bloody hell that sucks

#4417355 - 04/22/18 03:25 AM Re: CountZero Beaufighter Mission [Re: CountZero]  
Blade_Meister Offline
Blade_Meister  Offline

Atlanta, GA, USA
Originally Posted by CountZero
I see i just got baned from Battle of Stalingrad forum by CloD TFS Dev Buzsaw for NO reason what so ever, so im not gona continue to suport this game by making missions for it, im removing links for my missions

So I read in another thread on another Forum that you received a copy of the SC from a TFS member that violated the NDA and that somehow you threatened to hack the SC and make it Public. Could you clear up any confusion here please? Is this true or false? I honestly am just asking so I know what is up, or maybe this Community here would like to know also? No attitude attached to this and nothing malicious intended, just a straight forward question for you. salute

S!Blade<><

Attached Files NDA.jpg
Last edited by Blade_Meister; 04/22/18 03:45 AM.
#4417378 - 04/22/18 11:44 AM Re: CountZero Beaufighter Mission [Re: Blade_Meister]  
CountZero Offline
CountZero  Offline

Originally Posted by Blade_Meister
Originally Posted by CountZero

So I read in another thread on another Forum that you received a copy of the SC from a TFS member that violated the NDA and that somehow you threatened to hack the SC and make it Public. Could you clear up any confusion here please? Is this true or false? I honestly am just asking so I know what is up, or maybe this Community here would like to know also? No attitude attached to this and nothing malicious intended, just a straight forward question for you. salute

S!Blade<><

I got this shown also

here is picture of his first post:
[Linked Image]

And this is lie by him, i never got acces of TF 4.312 modable game TF guys made, nor i got any acces to SC they got from 1C nor i posted anywhere that i have any of that or plan to hack it and shear it with others, if thats hes real reason for baning me then i say to my tm8 to ask on forum as im baned and not able to defend, for Buzz to post where i was claiming i plan to do so or have any of it, and then topic got locked.

So he is acusing me of doing something i didnt do, and saying thats why im baned from BoS forum by TFS dev, without braking any BoS forum rules.

So to me its clear hes targeting me

#4417379 - 04/22/18 11:46 AM Re: CountZero Beaufighter Mission [Re: BadBud]  
CountZero Offline
CountZero  Offline

He ban me from BoS forum with no reson, usealy when BoS admins ban they say what rull you brake and how long was ban, so he responded on forum only after other people asked, as i was not even able to see whole BoS forum

#4417380 - 04/22/18 12:07 PM Re: CountZero Beaufighter Mission [Re: BadBud]  
theOden Offline
theOden  Offline

I'm pretty sure it not a Buzz only decision if the effect is for the whole forum, more like a 1C decision.

#4417391 - 04/22/18 03:34 PM Re: CountZero Beaufighter Mission [Re: theOden]  
Speyer Offline
Speyer  Offline

Originally Posted by theOden
I'm pretty sure it not a Buzz only decision if the effect is for the whole forum, more like a 1C decision.

Another member was banned for something posted on ANOTHER forum, he hasn't posted on the il2 forum for months. That ban has apparently been rescinded after contact with BlackSix and Jason. Buzz seems to have have
gone down the Sithspawn/DCS way of banning. FYI a ban in the Cliffs section seems to result in a forum wide ban.
He is out of control, has made completely unfounded allegations, and is now banning anyone who speaks out against it. Hopefully Jason will reign him in a bit before he does some serious damage.

#4417401 - 04/22/18 05:52 PM Re: CountZero Beaufighter Mission [Re: BadBud]  
theOden Offline
theOden  Offline

If that's so then I need to revaluate my picture of Buzz indeed.

#4417464 - 04/23/18 09:08 AM Re: CountZero Beaufighter Mission [Re: BadBud]  
CountZero Offline
CountZero  Offline

On forum Buzz is saying i used to say that i have their moded version and that i posted that i plan to hack it and use its SC and spred it around, admin of forum read all i ever posted or messaged and confirmed that i say no such thing, also when their menber pm BoS admins he got baned from BOS forum by Buzz, same as me whole forum, with no posts, just trying to pm other admins about it. So again he posts something i did not do on other forum as reason for ban, dont provide evidance, and that forum admin has to waist his time to see whos right and whos not.

Edit: i did apologise for any personal insults to Buzz that i posted in anger for bans of no reason, as thats the only thing i see my falt in all this mess, so i have no problem admiting that

Last edited by CountZero; 04/23/18 09:10 AM.
#4417467 - 04/23/18 10:26 AM Re: CountZero Beaufighter Mission [Re: BadBud]  
theOden Offline
theOden  Offline

Most often people getting banned shouting they did nothing hide the 2nd part of the story.
That beeing the norm this starts to look bad on Buzz part.

Even if said statements were removed/hidden (they should if needed) other mods should be able to see/track the event.

Getting accused out of the blue for real grants you strong reactions and I for one will not hold your personal insults against you in such a situation and would even say no apology needed (but my opinion in the matter doesnt really count for anything to be honest smile ).

I did some search and landed on ACG forums that used to hold some nice people but reading (and seeing) posts from there really changed my mind of those guys (ACG staff labeled ones even). I can see that such behaviour nags the crap out of TFS representatives but can in no way defend banning on hearsay nor personal feelings.

This ATAG vs ACG vs SoW vs TFS really starts to get tiresome though.

People give suggestions to how TFS should develop the product and getting a hizzfit when they don't comply, that shows there was no suggestion but a demand and how a customer thinks they should dictate how TFS should proceed just blows my mind.

I am starting to think this continous progress update so common today should be stopped, ok for pre-puchase stuff (don't get me going on that crap btw) but otherwise back to the old days where products launch and THEN we start to discuss pros and cons and value the sim based on what it is and not what it might become.

But now I am getting seriously offtopic.
All in all I think your decision to remove your links are well founded currently.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Carnival Cruise Ship Fire....... Again
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:58 PM
Baltimore Bridge Collapse
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:51 PM
The Oldest WWII Veterans
by F4UDash4. 03/24/24 09:21 PM
They got fired after this.
by Wigean. 03/20/24 08:19 PM
Grown ups joke time
by NoFlyBoy. 03/18/24 10:34 PM
Anyone Heard from Nimits?
by F4UDash4. 03/18/24 10:01 PM
RIP Gemini/Apollo astronaut Tom Stafford
by semmern. 03/18/24 02:14 PM
10 years after 3/8/2014
by NoFlyBoy. 03/17/24 10:25 AM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.