Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#4401897 - 01/25/18 11:23 PM Kingdom Come: Deliverance.  
Lieste Offline
Lieste  Offline

New gameplay of 'gold' version. Not my favourite narration, but the footage is good. (obviously some potential for spoilers)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE8tyEf22yI "Minds, Blades and Schnapps" if the link doesn't show properly.

Releasing in 2 1/2 weeks.

Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

#4401900 - 01/25/18 11:37 PM Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance. [Re: Lieste]  
462cid Offline
462cid  Offline

USA
Looking quite good, can't wait

What kind of car is that? What does it matter? When I drive it, I'm Steve McQueen
#4401915 - 01/26/18 04:11 AM Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance. [Re: Lieste]  
Coot Offline
Pilgrim
Coot  Offline
Pilgrim
Veteran

These United States of America
Oh man I actually love that style of narration! It reminds me of promotional and advertising methods for games from years past. It also reminds me of a travelogue which I think is quite cool. I'm with you guys. I'm looking forward to it very much. I was hearing recently that apparently there is some sort of bonus if you pre-purchase the game. For those of us who bought into it a long time ago get that bonus too? Specifically I bought the $50 Baron level version so I'm hoping we get any extras that they are just now adding for current pre-orders. BTW I bounced around the video because I'm afraid of spoilers! Its looking great though and the architecture and lighting is beautiful. Especially the scene where he's walking into a settlement and it still sunlit but also raining. I'm also hoping they optimized this Cryengine game well.(please, please, please)

I also really liked seeing how they handled fast travel! No teleportation but actual in-game time and events unfold as your little game-board character icon moves across the map to a fast travel location. I think one of the first things I want to do in the game is visit a monastery or church. The look gorgeous.

Last edited by Coot; 01/26/18 04:14 AM.

John 10:1-30
Romans 10:1-13

#4401932 - 01/26/18 11:36 AM Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance. [Re: Lieste]  
Lieste Offline
Lieste  Offline

Yes, the "Treasures of the Past" dlc is included. Also the dlc relating to kickstarter goals (nothing else and no specifics have been discussed in public yet).

#4401940 - 01/26/18 01:45 PM Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance. [Re: Lieste]  
No105_Archie Offline
No105_Archie  Offline

Veteran

N. Atlantic east of Canada
looks good. Please alert us when it comes out smile

Archie Smythe

carpe diem
#4401948 - 01/26/18 02:22 PM Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance. [Re: Lieste]  
arthur666 Offline
Pitbull Tickler
arthur666  Offline
Pitbull Tickler

NC, USA
Wow. That looks really really good. It's a shame Mount & Blade 2 : Bannerlord will have to compete for attention with it. :P

I doubt, even with the much updated graphics, that Bannerlord will look near as good.

While waiting for a new medieval action/adventure game to arrive, I'm currently playing Warband with the Vikings DLC, and thoroughly enjoying it. Graphics are soooo long-in-the-tooth, but game mechanics are superb.

Last edited by arthur666; 01/26/18 02:23 PM.

System Vitals: Intel i5 9600, RTX2060, 16GB DDR3000(OC), Win10 Home 64bit, Saitek X-52, Logitech G27
Current Sims: MSFS2020, Assetto Corsa, StrikeFighters2, IL2:BoS etc, Arma3, American Truck Simulator, SnowRunner
#4402016 - 01/26/18 09:19 PM Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance. [Re: Lieste]  
Blade_RJ Offline
Simhq Weather man, dropping rain in your parade
Blade_RJ  Offline
Hotshot

brasil
not impressed....riding horse in first person sucks,at least allow motion sickness to be ticked on, combat is too slow and looks more like esgrima sword fight is about dexterity and stamina ! Also sleep to heal pleeeeeeease that is silly in any rpg,and should be forgotten.
i had high hopes for this, but now i will wait and see and problably wait for price drop.

#4402042 - 01/26/18 11:40 PM Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance. [Re: Lieste]  
462cid Offline
462cid  Offline

USA
Can't please everybody. Me, I was peeved for quite a while that the historically awful stench of all people at the time was impossible to be modeled in a meaningful way.

What kind of car is that? What does it matter? When I drive it, I'm Steve McQueen
#4402048 - 01/27/18 12:47 AM Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance. [Re: 462cid]  
Blade_RJ Offline
Blade_RJ  Offline
Hotshot

brasil
Originally Posted by 462cid
Can't please everybody. Me, I was peeved for quite a while that the historically awful stench of all people at the time was impossible to be modeled in a meaningful way.

place two basked under your desk, one with fruits the other with food left overs, leave it there for 2 weeks,add half glass of orange juice....problem solved.

#4402067 - 01/27/18 06:38 AM Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance. [Re: Lieste]  
Coot Offline
Pilgrim
Coot  Offline
Pilgrim
Veteran

I'm hoping good things for it. I have a feeling its going to be a game that will stand the test of time and one not only classed as a gem by its fans, but one we'll still be playing 15+ years from now just like I do with Hidden and Dangerous 2, Vietcong and so on. The combat is supposed to be slower and that is more realistic especially considering the kinds weapons being wielded, the energy and skill it takes to use such weapons and the fact that the characters are wearing many layers of clothing including, at times, plate armor as would be appropriate for the time period. Did any SimHQ members who bought this actually buy the super edition that comes with a hand forged sword? I'm also really looking forward to the story, political intrigue and voice acting. What music I heard in the Beta was also beautiful so I'm looking forward to hearing the game's score as well.

#4402074 - 01/27/18 10:44 AM Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance. [Re: Blade_RJ]  
Lieste Offline
Lieste  Offline

Originally Posted by Blade_RJ
not impressed....riding horse in first person sucks,at least allow motion sickness to be ticked on, combat is too slow and looks more like esgrima sword fight is about dexterity and stamina ! Also sleep to heal pleeeeeeease that is silly in any rpg,and should be forgotten.
i had high hopes for this, but now i will wait and see and problably wait for price drop.

What, if anything, is your preference for healing within an rpg?
How far on the scale of 'walk it off' and take 3 months convalescence after incapacity and surgery, would you feel it is appropriate to set the response to severe injuries? Remembering that role-playing or not, it is still supposed to be a game, and with some kind of story going on in the world around.

My feeling FWIW is that overnight (or arguably several days) convalescence is a tolerable compromise with inconvenience and getting on with the story.

As for speed of fighting... the absence of haptics and the automatic response to an object coming at you which comes from depth perception and peripheral cues IRL, the ability to respond with a similar 'feel' in real fencing and in game are not the same with a "correct" speed of motions and reaction. In the german tradition, there is the 'vor', the first action, this can adequately be done 'as-is': the 'nacht' or after, the reaction - without the depth cueing this is slower than IRL, but is still using the visual path predominantly - the shape the 'threat' had determines what it is likely to be trying to do.. thus the shape of the defence chosen... but this is all done in an instant, far too short to do at full speed, but not entirely controlled/determined and accurate: The last is Indes - the instant, when the blades are in contact you can instantly feel the pressure, the speed, the direction of any relative movement and the instant that it changes. This is overwhelmingly faster than the visual path, and utterly absent from a video game presentation. ... this is the purpose of the 'unrealistic' slow down of the video during the active defences. This is when the momentary decision about which of the options you drill and train fits best with the situation is made and the best reaction put into action without hesitation.... but to do this with only an image on a screen requires additional time compared to feeling it sword in hand...

In video it looks slow, in gameplay it feels fast, the actions/reactions are not learnt patterns of twitches thrown without reference to the opponent's actions, but are actions made in response to the opponent's momentary shape and action, possibly aimed towards changing his shape to an exploitable one (if you know a device), but more likely aimed toward getting in, hitting (once or more (ideally)) and getting out un-harmed. Overall it feels 'like' real fencing with a longsword or buckler and sword in one hand does.... far more than Hellblade, M&B or Witcher 3 (to use three examples I played recently) do.

When things go right it feels really good.... and when things go badly they go south really fast. Once injured, you have a reduced ability to act, especially sequentially, and a serious, bleeding wound will continue to sap your strength away until you collapse. (Ditto for enemies).

The things that matter significantly IRL matter here. Position, place, distance, tempo.
NPCs and the player can use deceptions, masterstrikes which cover and strike in the same tempo, parry-ripostes which parry and strike in two tempi, and dead-parries which only prevent injury but without a counter attack, as well as offensive devices (say a strike to low opening, a high one and finishing with a short edge cut to the head, while the opponent parries low).

The horse is optional. You can use him as a luggage only if you dislike the first person perspective on horseback.
The gaits are different - and walking, trotting, cantering and galloping have quite different visual frequencies and types of motion, directly and relative to the passing landscapes. I'd avoid using undirected canter (which follows the road centrelines, as you have less control over the camera and the viewpoint shifts without you making it do so... other than that you can control how fast and in which direction it moves, and pause to rest, pick herbs, ride at a different gait or just look at the view when playing.... which isn't possible when only watching video.

#4402076 - 01/27/18 01:23 PM Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance. [Re: Lieste]  
VF9_Longbow Offline
Hotshot
VF9_Longbow  Offline
Hotshot

Tokyo, Japan
very excited about this, going to buy it

#4402112 - 01/27/18 05:56 PM Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance. [Re: Blade_RJ]  
462cid Offline
462cid  Offline

USA
Originally Posted by Blade_RJ
Originally Posted by 462cid

place two basked under your desk, one with fruits the other with food left overs, leave it there for 2 weeks,add half glass of orange juice....problem solved.

Good idea, but I tried something similar with a catbox and a ripe avocado. The problem is that the swineherds smell exacty like the charcoal burners and it's really immersion breaking.

#4402146 - 01/27/18 08:36 PM Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance. [Re: Lieste]  
Blade_RJ Offline
Blade_RJ  Offline
Hotshot

brasil
Originally Posted by Lieste

What, if anything, is your preference for healing within an rpg?
How far on the scale of 'walk it off' and take 3 months convalescence after incapacity and surgery, would you feel it is appropriate to set the response to severe injuries? Remembering that role-playing or not, it is still supposed to be a game, and with some kind of story going on in the world around.

My feeling FWIW is that overnight (or arguably several days) convalescence is a tolerable compromise with inconvenience and getting on with the story.

i just dislike the instant healing factor that comes with it, i think you should had some penalty, while you heal becouse well, you are wounded,that is immersion breaking for me, kinda like rpgs that say, broken bones,cracked skull.....sleep 8h in game,good as new.

Originally Posted by Lieste

The horse is optional. You can use him as a luggage only if you dislike the first person perspective on horseback.
The gaits are different - and walking, trotting, cantering and galloping have quite different visual frequencies and types of motion, directly and relative to the passing landscapes. I'd avoid using undirected canter (which follows the road centrelines, as you have less control over the camera and the viewpoint shifts without you making it do so... other than that you can control how fast and in which direction it moves, and pause to rest, pick herbs, ride at a different gait or just look at the view when playing.... which isn't possible when only watching video.

Horses get tired ? okay that bring my interest back on,i always been a pet peeve of mine how games makes you stride like a maniac.
Thanks for the in depth explanation on the fencing system.

#4402149 - 01/27/18 09:04 PM Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance. [Re: Lieste]  
462cid Offline
462cid  Offline

USA
The game is very open to modding by design. I'm sure a mod will introduce convalescence or at least increased time to heal. Perhaps a chirurgery and phisick minigame in which you need to balance humors and bloodletting to get just...the...right...balance... of...damn he's dead.

#4402183 - 01/28/18 12:25 AM Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance. [Re: Lieste]  
Coot Offline
Pilgrim
Coot  Offline
Pilgrim
Veteran

I purposely try to avoid watching full videos to reduce spoilers including becoming too familiar and saturated with the game prior to getting to experience it finished for the first time. Does anyone know how big a part Brian Blessed has in the game? I'm just so excited to play in a world with a character voiced by this man. smile

#4402194 - 01/28/18 02:58 AM Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance. [Re: Lieste]  
Lieste Offline
Lieste  Offline

No.

I know who he is though, a siege engineer by the name of Konrad Kyeser, author of Bellifortis (1405), and in exile from Germany during Sigismund's invasion and civil war in Bohemia during 1402 and 1403 (the summer of the game setting).

Mild spoiler possible:
He may be involved in one of the late game sieges... though I know nothing much more than that, and that there is a trebuchet in one of the cutscenes within a Warhorse trailer...

#4403517 - 02/05/18 09:54 AM Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance. [Re: Lieste]  
RSColonel_131st Offline
Lifer
RSColonel_131st  Offline
Lifer

Vienna, 2nd rock left.
OH MY GOD

This game just hit GOG.com

AWESOME!!!

This may be the first game ever I preorder.

Lieste, would you be able to check how CPU intensive it is? I'm close to minimum listed requirements.

#4403585 - 02/05/18 05:32 PM Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance. [Re: Lieste]  
Lieste Offline
Lieste  Offline

What are the specs of the PC?

#4403590 - 02/05/18 05:53 PM Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance. [Re: Lieste]  
kaa Offline
kaa  Offline

France
16 square kilometers , is that correct ?

"Anyone can shoot you down if you don't see him coming but it takes a wonderfully good Hun to bag a Camel if you're expecting him."
Tom Cundall.
#4403599 - 02/05/18 06:51 PM Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance. [Re: Lieste]  
Lieste Offline
Lieste  Offline

Yes. Ish.

I'll explain a bit more as the 'mainstream' quotes for map size are often misleading.

KC:D is close to 4x4km with a wooded and rough margin allowing player exploration within a hundred to a few hundred metres of the edge.

This seems 'very' small when compared to claims of 37km^2 for Skyrim or 72km^2 for Witcher 3's Velen and Novigrad, but the difference is in the treatment of the boundary. Skryim uses a 'naturalistic' impassible mountainous terrain to form most of the borders, but approximately half the map coordinates are thus excluded from the playable area. Witcher 3 uses a more 'abstract' "I can't wander further afield" message to corall the player into the playable space, while showing far terrain objects (around 2km or so draw distance)... and of the 72km^2 only around 11.5-12km^2 is inside the boundary.

This makes Skyrim slightly the largest of these three maps at ~1800ha , with KC:D coming in slightly smaller than it's claimed 1600ha (maybe around 1400ha, but I haven't been able to measure it yet accurately) in its turn, and Velen & Novigrad with HoS ~1150ha

There are worlds with are genuinely larger to a significant degree, such as Assassin's Creed Origins, at around 10,000ha, but the size of the player's world of KC:D is quite comparable to many of the other 'large' open worlds, even though it's headline map size seems unimpressive. With no requirement to oversize spaces for 3rd person cameras, the towns of similar size are more complex and dense than in many titles, and woods, hills and other features will look larger from the first person perspective than they would from a camera high above the player.

#4403631 - 02/05/18 08:54 PM Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance. [Re: Lieste]  
RSColonel_131st Offline
Lifer
RSColonel_131st  Offline
Lifer

Vienna, 2nd rock left.
Lieste: it's my i7-860 I'm worried about. Runs Witcher 3 fine, CLOD, Assetto Corsa with full AI. Wondering if their CPU regs sre exagerated.

#4403685 - 02/05/18 11:41 PM Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance. [Re: Lieste]  
Lieste Offline
Lieste  Offline

The 8 virtual cores are more important than the slightly faster speed of the i5 (IMO). Should be okay if you are happy with medium settings and you don't *really* need very fast 'twitch' reactions for the combat... more reasonable timing and good decisions - so you could push them higher. Maybe.

I see 6 parallel threads (and deliberately assign only 7 to the process to guarantee windows has one to assign at all times..)

#4403742 - 02/06/18 09:42 AM Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance. [Re: Lieste]  
RSColonel_131st Offline
Lifer
RSColonel_131st  Offline
Lifer

Vienna, 2nd rock left.
Thanks, glad to hear it's doing a good threading job. I know that i5s of the same or slightly newer generation failed at Witcher 3 due to the limited number of cores.

anyway it's eventually going to be time for an upgrade... but with the Meltdown/Spectre I'd rather have some updated CPUs first...

#4403915 - 02/06/18 10:46 PM Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance. [Re: Lieste]  
kaa Offline
kaa  Offline

France
Okay Lieste, thanks for the precise explanation , seems good with 16 sq kilometers .

"Anyone can shoot you down if you don't see him coming but it takes a wonderfully good Hun to bag a Camel if you're expecting him."
Tom Cundall.
#4405615 - 02/17/18 09:59 AM Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance. [Re: Lieste]  
EAF331 MadDog Offline
XBL: LanceHawkins
EAF331 MadDog  Offline
Hotshot

Oslo, Norway
I've put about 6 hours into this so far, and am enjoying it.

It has a nice and slow pace, and while some elements can be a little frustrating (like hunting rabbits with a bow....) I am enjoying it quite a lot so far.

Combat is day and night - fight someone with some combat skill as a newbie and OUCH! They hit much faster than you can even think of blocking.

#4405669 - 02/17/18 05:01 PM Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance. [Re: Lieste]  
462cid Offline
462cid  Offline

USA
First impressions: PC

art direction is wonderful.
music and music integration is wonderful.
Graphics....problem. Black blobs replaced 99% of all characters, including myself. Could see the top of an NPC's hair.
Checked drivers. Windows reported as up to date.
Manually checked. Very old drivers. New driver solved issue.

I cannot blame the developer for a driver issue. Now I can try the game. I should mention again...the music is wonderful.

#4405677 - 02/17/18 05:45 PM Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance. [Re: Lieste]  
462cid Offline
462cid  Offline

USA
Well, so far I've beaten up a drunkard, repossessed his axes, nails, and hammer, repainted a german's house with turdies, and beaten up his friends.

So far I'm a right jerk!

#4405707 - 02/17/18 08:03 PM Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance. [Re: Lieste]  
Coot Offline
Pilgrim
Coot  Offline
Pilgrim
Veteran

My experience so far after about ten hours. The jewel of a game that I suspected would be within from what I have seen is definitely there! The graphics range from decent to beautiful depending on the scene but more importantly, the world that's there seems to be lovingly put together. Parts are just kind of hohum but on a whole it is pleasant and sometimes even gives an Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion look and feel. The musical score is absolutely gorgeous and so is how its used. I think this was to be expected knowing some of these guys worked on games like Hidden and Dangerous 2 which also has a well done sound track that's performed by the Czech Symphony Orchestra. I also really, really like the story telling so far and how its presented. So far it seems to be well crafted. I like how the cut scenes are used and I also like the incidental voiced comments Henry makes as you walk around at least in the vicinity of where story line is being triggered. I have very little experience and exposure to combat at this point but what little taste of it I've had, I like the combat system though I still have much to learn and I don't fully understand it yet.

Now all that being said I do have one pronounced issue with the game and that is performance. Its downright terrible half the time. This was hugely disappointing to me as this was the one thing I was concerned about prior to release. I know that many do not have issues but that does not dismiss the fact that many, many are having significant problems. Its my opinion the game is not optimized well as there are other Cryengine games that technically have a higher fidelity of visuals while still maintaining 60 fps at very high to max settings. I know its not a perfect example but after all that I have experienced and read and spent time tweaking the game to me is just not optimized well and needs some work. What makes it seem so rough is that its so inconsistent. Outside will be at the 60 fps mark but as soon as you look at a building it'll drop 5 to 10 fps and when you go in or near a building or to certain spots in a town it'll drop 15 fps and then go back up when you look away and regardless of your location in the world, cutscenes always drop 20 fps. So the constant fluctuation between 60 to 53 to 49 to 43 to 55 to 50 and so on just makes for a rough experience. Vertical sync makes not difference and honestly, not one setting in particular makes any significant difference in fps between higher settings. Even dropping settings to medium have little effect as the fluctuation mentioned above still happens in the same way. Its consistently inconsistent which makes the game look and feel really rough and obviously its jarring. I'm really hoping Warhorse genuinely takes a look at this for those of us having issues and comes out with meaningful updates to help improve performance. The game also has moments of just really bad texture loading sometimes.

Overall though I'm really enjoying Kingdom Come and so far I think my hopes for the game(except for optimization issues)are showing true. Specifically I think this game will be one of those like Hidden and Dangerous or Mafia or Vietcong that will be seen as a gem that will still be enjoyed and played a decade or more from now like those others.

One of the best moments I've had so far is when returning to the original town for a quest(I'm trying to avoid spoilers) its all overcast and raining and real moody. As I'm walking down a road I thought I saw an individual mourning a recent victim as he was hovering over them. He stood up and shouted something at me and then proceeded to come at me with something like a machete. At this point in the game Henry nor the player has any real combat experience or training yet and potentially no weapon! I just so happened to have stolen a bow and some arrows from a place because I seem to recall hearing some people having a hard time finding a bow in the game. So since I stumbled on one I figured I'd take it while I had the chance to and I'm glad I did! This guy locked me into combat and all I had were my bare fists. I sprinted out of combat and equipped my bow and turned around, trying to knock and arrow. Being right on top of me there was no way that I could create space between me and him long enough for me to get a shot off as he was aggressive and in no way allowing himself to be outside of a sword lengths away from me. By this time he had hit me three or four times. Though injured I was surprised I was not injured as severely as I though I surely should be. Thankfully it turns out he was using a poor quality, half broken weapon with only one cutting edge. So I did my best to run away but found myself now blocked by a fence. I scaled the fence and then sprinted and discovered that this gave me just enough time to create some space and draw my bow. It was just barely enough time as the bandit would equally quickly hop the fence and charge at me again. Thankfully however it gave me a precious few seconds to make some space while he was caught climbing. Literally as he closed the distance just as I was finally able to draw an arrow I let it fly. I only used this bow once in the game to shoot down a bird's nest. The game is not ashamed to tell you that bow design was specifically designed to be challenging. There are no artificial sights or sighting mechanics. The first time I used the bow on that bird's nest I was tickled at how lucky I was when I shot it down in one try. However that was luck. Only having a brief exposure to the bow's usage and only having used it once and with luck, I was nervous that this was the only thing I had to defend myself. Not only that I really didn't know how to properly sight and use it yet and obviously in this moment I had no chance practice. I had to figure this thing out now and I only had micro seconds to do so! Thankfully my first shot that I barely got off before he closed hit him in the left shoulder. He seemed to be wearing more layers than me so I worried as to how many shots this would take. Thankfully my second and third shot also hit him in the left side of his body. Then I tried to adjust to make a more precise shot and this is where I lost it. My next two shots totally missed trailing well past his right side. I was going for the head but its apparent I need to train with this bow the first chance I get. Having been hit myself a couple of more times all the while backtracking and desperately trying to keep my distance from him, I had to scale back and forth over a fence in a field to force my unknown enemy to exert himself and to make himself vulnerable to me all but for the briefest of moments. He finally chased and pressed me back across a muddy area near the road and an farm building and I was finally able to lodge another arrow into his body. He finally had enough and went to bended knee before me in submission begging for mercy. In the Knightly tradition I spared him with the condition that he leave his weapon where it lay.

#4405742 - 02/18/18 01:37 AM Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance. [Re: Lieste]  
Blade_RJ Offline
Blade_RJ  Offline
Hotshot

brasil
How is performance ? the last trailer seemed rendered in engine rather then actually gameplay to me. does it scale well ?

edit: just read coot mini review, seems like the game has streaming problem, the cynic in me tells me they are aiming at a future console release
silly me, i though this was a pc exclusive.........eat it up those lost fps, that #%&*$# will never get fixed. its a engine problem like the last batman,
Will wait the 50% drop and hopefully a year around of patch before i buy like i expected.

Last edited by Blade_RJ; 02/18/18 02:16 AM. Reason: feel dumb now.
#4405783 - 02/18/18 07:44 AM Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance. [Re: Lieste]  
EAF331 MadDog Offline
EAF331 MadDog  Offline
Hotshot

Oslo, Norway
My performance has been good, but I dunno what my FPS are.

I've put everything on "Ultra high" and I'm running on a AMD R9 290 at 1920x1080.

#4405980 - 02/18/18 09:42 PM Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance. [Re: Lieste]  
462cid Offline
462cid  Offline

USA
You can choose to display FPS in the Options

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Carnival Cruise Ship Fire....... Again
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:58 PM
Baltimore Bridge Collapse
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:51 PM
The Oldest WWII Veterans
by F4UDash4. 03/24/24 09:21 PM
They got fired after this.
by Wigean. 03/20/24 08:19 PM
Grown ups joke time
by NoFlyBoy. 03/18/24 10:34 PM
Anyone Heard from Nimits?
by F4UDash4. 03/18/24 10:01 PM
RIP Gemini/Apollo astronaut Tom Stafford
by semmern. 03/18/24 02:14 PM
10 years after 3/8/2014
by NoFlyBoy. 03/17/24 10:25 AM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.