I love to watch singing/talent shows on YT from around the world but somehow I missed this show. I watched a video listing the ten biggest trending videos of 2017 and number one by far was a performance from a show called The Mask Singer (Thailand) . I checked out the clip and was OK, this is weird but then I clicked into the sidebar videos for more and saw this guy, Black Crow Mask from season one and wow. I love this guys voice and the freakin' Crow outfit is wicked cool, especially compared to all the other crazy outfits on the show lol. The band is really good on this show also.

The ones to really check out below are Zombie, What's Up and Creep at the bottom.

Endless Rain - this was the one he did first to get to semi-final

ทิ้งรักลงแม่น้ำ - this one was next to get him to the final

Zombie (this was where I started, the ones above came only after I had gone back after seeing this and the ones below) - this advanced him to the champ vs champ round

What's Up - this one advanced him to the champ of the champ round

อย่าหยุดยั้ง - this was the final song when it was down to him and Durien Mask (I had not seen this one till just now, I thought Creep was the final song he did to try and win, he lost to Durien Mask btw ha)

after the competition Black Crow Mask and Durien Mask both performed and BCM rocked Creep hard

BTW, this was the top trending video of 2017 that led me to Black Crow Mask

Oyster Mask lol

Last edited by David Kennard; 12/29/17 02:52 PM.

"I'm a hundred miles away son, ready to strike"

GPL Racing: Average Drivers Club

SimHQ Motorsports: SimHQ Motorsports

EVGA Z170 Classified K MB, Intel i7-6700K CPU, EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW2 GPU, EVGA 850 G3 PSU, Bitfenix Dawn TG Case, Windows 10,
32gb T-Force Delta RGB DDR4 3600MHz Memory, 500gb WD Black SN750 NVMe Boot Drive