Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#4387840 - 11/02/17 11:56 AM Re: EECH Noobie Time [Re: XIII]  
wingman1387 Offline
wingman1387  Offline

It has been quite some time since I have posted to the forums here. Other pursuits have occupied my time for quite awhile. However, I stumbled into this thread thinking, "EECH... I haven't played that in ages, I wonder how it is fairing."
I am normally not one to get in the middle of Internet altercations or misunderstandings. However, I do believe that in his original post XIII was attempting to help, and I would be remiss if I did not try to assist the original poster as well.

Originally Posted by XIII
Try ctr f1 or alt f1 ~5 times

It has been several years since I last used this software and readily admit I may be mistaken, but if memory serves correctly either ALT + F1 or Ctrl + F1 is the shortcut key used in EECH to resize the HUD / IHADSS independent of screen resolution. Pressing that key combination several times should cycle through several different HUD sizes, if it has survived the significant code changes.

Great work with the sim, by the way, the modders have achieved some remarkable steps forward from what I am reading.

Carry on.

#4387841 - 11/02/17 11:57 AM Re: EECH Noobie Time [Re: XIII]  
messyhead Offline
messyhead  Offline

Originally Posted by baldeagle61
It is when he's pulling an angry face and telling me to type cntrl f1 five times. Have you not got a moderator on this site? He's just posted again. What's his problem? I think I'm done here.

I'm the moderator for this forum, and there are other mods for SimHQ overall. I agree that the comments made were not helpful, and my post was just to try and defuse the situation from getting any worse. I see now that's not happened.

I hope you do stay around, as it's always nice to have new members join the community.

Originally Posted by XIII
There is no point in helping out.good bye and good luck

If you don't want to post helpful information to a members question - whether they're new or otherwise - then don't post anything. Posting unhelpful comments, has a negative effect. There are plenty of others on this forum that will come along and answer questions if they can.

This isn't the first time you've posted remarks that are unhelpful, or insulting to other members. Please don't continue with it.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Carnival Cruise Ship Fire....... Again
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:58 PM
Baltimore Bridge Collapse
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:51 PM
The Oldest WWII Veterans
by F4UDash4. 03/24/24 09:21 PM
They got fired after this.
by Wigean. 03/20/24 08:19 PM
Grown ups joke time
by NoFlyBoy. 03/18/24 10:34 PM
Anyone Heard from Nimits?
by F4UDash4. 03/18/24 10:01 PM
RIP Gemini/Apollo astronaut Tom Stafford
by semmern. 03/18/24 02:14 PM
10 years after 3/8/2014
by NoFlyBoy. 03/17/24 10:25 AM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.