I'm running v 0.9.8.8. I exported my logbook as a logbook exchange file. I wanted to reinstate it so I imported it. However, when I do, it is read only. Any trap I make doesn't get recorded. Is there anyway to import the logbook so you can continue on from where you left off?

Also I noticed that you can only import LXF files...so there is no point in exporting it as CSV or Greenieboard upload XML.

Finally, can you have multiple pilots? I change the callsign, but it just changed the name on the log, it doesn't make a new log for a new pilot. Same goes if I wanted to start over fresh with a new pilot--it always assume you are the previous pilot. So I no longer can do an Initial CQ, only a requal.

I don't get the Types and Requirements chart in the manual. Is it saying that if you, say, have not done any day traps in 16 days, that you have to do a FCLP refresher AND 1 arrested landing to be current? So you would have to do 6 FCLP night passes (and if you want day passes) AND 1 daytime arrested landing? Why wouldn't 6 night passes in FCLP do anything for your night currency?

The night chart doesn't make sense either. If you haven't made a night trap in say 8 days, then to get current it says you have to make 1 DAY landing? And then an arrested night landing? If you did the daytime FCLP refresher which is 6 night passes, why wouldn't that count toward night? And what does it mean for the night requirements "The number of landings required within 48 hours"?

So confused...Can anyone enlighten me?

v6,
boNes

Attached Files Untitled-4 copy.jpg

"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot