carrick58 Offline
Hotshot
carrick58  Offline
Hotshot

Helmut von Hammer
Jasta 4, JG 1.
Marcke, Flamders.

Aug 8, 1917.

I Bagged a Spad on the Dawn Patrol. Three Spads came out of the clouds at close range a regular shoot em up. Mine twisted and turned ,but didn't dive. I got some nice hits then he went into a spin from 1200 meters to 30 meters. pulling level he crashed trying to land. Location of wreckage was 2 NM East of Rumbeke Aerodrome. On the afternoon Patrol I was a dog on a long leash to my flight leader as the Schwarm took out a balloon.

Attached Files CFS3 2017-08-07 20-23-58-57.jpgCFS3 2017-08-08 08-53-50-90.jpg
Last edited by carrick58; 08/08/17 04:24 PM.
#4373307 - 08/08/17 04:22 PM Re: DiD Centenary Challenge [Re: CatKnight]  
carrick58 Offline
Hotshot
carrick58  Offline
Hotshot

Mr. Wiggins:
I say, Good show . Thats the stuff for forcing down the enemy.

#4373311 - 08/08/17 04:33 PM Re: DiD Centenary Challenge [Re: carrick58]  
Robert_Wiggins Offline
BWOC Survivor!...So Far!!
Robert_Wiggins  Offline
Hotshot

Lindsay, Ontario, Canada
Originally Posted by carrick58

Mr. Wiggins:
I say, Good show . Thats the stuff for forcing down the enemy.

:readytoeat : ....... Mmmmmm, DFW's for dinner! biggrin

(System_Specs)
Case: Cooler Master Storm Trooper
PSU: Ultra X3,1000-Watt
MB: Asus Maximus VI Extreme
Mem: Corsair Vengeance (2x 8GB), PC3-12800, DDR3-1600MHz, Unbuffered
CPU: Intel i7-4770K, OC to 4.427Ghz
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 240M Liquid CPU Cooler
Vid Card: ASUS GTX 980Ti STRIX 6GB
OS and Games on separate: Samsung 840 Series 250GB SSD
Monitor: Primary ASUS PG27AQ 4k; Secondary Samsung SyncMaster BX2450L
Periphs: MS Sidewinder FFB2 Pro, TrackIR 4

#4373397 - 08/09/17 12:18 AM Re: DiD Centenary Challenge [Re: CatKnight]  
MFair Offline
MFair  Offline

Robert and Carrick, I hope your victories are confirmed. Nice stories Gents!

Edgar Everheart
Auchel Aerodrome

Edgar lost a flightmate yesterday. A new replacement dove after a DWFC with the others and collided with it in his eagerness. "Too keen" as Little said. The good news is that the Canadians have taken Vimy Ridge.

Today Edgar led four others on a patrol of our lines from Lens to Monchy. Weather was nice at takeoff but by the time they were at 9000' over the lines it had turned to soup. They dropped to 6000' where they could at least see enough to stay right side up. Making the turnaround at Monchy Edgar spotted 2 machines above in the clouds. He climbed and took their bearing as SSW. Catching glimpses of them from time to time through the cloud his flight was spotted and they turned east. The Huns separated in the turn which allowed Edgar to climb up below the trailing bomber without worry of his wingman filling him full of holes. 2 good squirts sent the DWFC diving down followed by Little, Sears, Compston and Booker. The Hun did not have a chance. They all formed back up with Edgar and finished the last circuit to Lens then home to a hot breakfast and dry clothes. Sears claimed the Hun. Time for a little rest before the afternoon mission.

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from either end.
BOC Member since....I can't remember!
#4373409 - 08/09/17 01:18 AM Re: DiD Centenary Challenge [Re: CatKnight]  
Robert_Wiggins Offline
Robert_Wiggins  Offline
Hotshot

Lindsay, Ontario, Canada
MFair, Edgar seems to be playing "set em up" for the rest of his flight members. Egad, Little, Dears, Compton and Booker all vying for a chance to get the kill! It's a good way to get run over!! You were wise to stay high.

(System_Specs)

#4373410 - 08/09/17 01:18 AM Re: DiD Centenary Challenge [Re: CatKnight]  
Raine Offline
Raine  Offline

New Brunswick, Canada
Well, guys, here's to another try. My younger son, his wife, and our little granddaughter visited last week, so I took a break from writing and regrouped after losing Demian, who I was just getting to know. The action has been hot and heavy here of late and I am struggling to keep up.

Fullofit, I'm really loving the Aldi story but you gave me a scare with the "red screen of DiD" photo. Robert, you continue to tear up the Hun. Have you ever lost a pilot? It's amazing what you can do in the virtual skies! Banjoman, thanks for all you do. And MFair, old chum, it's great to see to active here again. Finally, Carrick, you're a glutton for WOFF punishment. Good luck with Helmut!

Meet my new buddy, Edward Rowntree. As I've done before, I have made him a 2Lt in the stories, even though he's a sergeant in the game. He won't get promoted in the stories until his second in-game promotion. I just get tired of the "commissioned from the ranks" stories, and I note that there were only a handful of NCO pilots on active duty in April 1917.

[Linked Image]

War Journal of 2/Lieut Edward Rowntree. RFC

5 to 7 April 1917

I thought the day would never arrive, but now at long last, I was off to France. Contrary to the scene that had played so often in my imagination there were no cheering crowds, no damsel pressing a good luck charm into my hand, no tearful mother or quietly proud father – just a woefully hung-over AM1 and me in the bucket-like nacelle of a new and untested FE2b trundling over the wet grass of Farnborough and lifting off into the stinging spears of rain falling from low cloud.

My name is Edward Rowntree. It was my father’s name before me. Rowntree Pater was an old India hand. He went out in 1888 as a subaltern in the Bengal infantry and later joined the Bengal Police. By 1895 he had risen to become Assistant to the Deputy Superintendant of the force’s Special Branch. [1] He met and married my mother, Rosalind Crawford Rowntree in 1896. Mother was the daughter of Scottish missionaries. My sister, Madeline, died in infancy. I came along in 1898 and, though plagued by dysentery and somewhat sickly at first, held in. It must have all been too much for them, for I grew up a spoiled only child.

Unlike many of the British in Calcutta, we did not acquire a house in the outskirts. Instead my childhood home was a “mansion,” a sprawling flat on the third floor of an elaborate block on Park Street, only a short walk from the headquarters of the Special Branch. [2] I have fond memories of the place. The flat came with an entire household of servants. There was an ayah to look after me, a dhobi-wallah to do the laundry, a head bearer (who we called “Naik,” which I later learned was Hindi for corporal), an under-bearer, a cook, a driver (for our wonderful Arrol-Johnston tourer), and a sweeper. I grew up with many memories of riding, swimming, and cricket, and strangely few memories of school although I’m somewhat sure I went.

We left India in 1911. The capital moved to New Delhi that year and they wanted us to move there, but father decided to head home, where he served as a consultant to the Metropolitan Police. We lived in a lovely house in Lambeth, and I attended St. Olave’s Grammar School. My ambition was to follow in Dad’s footsteps and join the Met as soon as I turned 18.

Then the war started. I was only 16 and had to wait. At 17 I joined the Territorials and quickly got promoted corporal. There was a call out for transfers to the RFC and I applied. They’d take me early because I’d be of age for service overseas by the time I was done training.
Training was truly enjoyable. I started at Oxford, still a lowly corporal, in the School of Military Aeronautics. It was a lot of swotting – rigging, engines, photography, Morse, bombs and such. Exams were held in the City, at the Corn Exchange, over two days. After all the work I’d put in I was annoyed at how simple they were.

I got my pass on 7 August 1916, and my commission as a probationary Second Lieutenant dated from the same day. Flying training began at Netheravon, Maurice Farman Longhorns. I soloed in two weeks and soon after was posted to Central Flying School in Upavon, a wonderful place with more modern machines. Most importantly, the food was good. Two fellows killed themselves the first week, though.

The course was long. We flew Avros, then BE2s, and then Moranes. Finally we had a couple of weeks of advanced training on Sopwith Pups, absolutely ripping machines. Then shortly before I would get my papers for France I had an engine cut out on takeoff and brought my machine down sideways into a field. The kindly doctor there prescribed rest and leave, so I made it home to London for three weeks. Finally back to the CFS, they had introduced a new course in formation flying, which I did first as a student and then as an instructor.

Then, on 3 April 1917, I received orders to proceed to the Royal Aircraft Factory at Farnborough, from which I was to ferry a new FE2c to No 1 Aircraft Depot at St-Omer, France. I’d never flown a Fee before, but the machine was easy and stable, but dreadfully slow in the wind we faced that grey morning. That brings me back to the hung-over ack emma. He spent much of the trip getting ill over the side, and the slipstream made the experience hellish. It was a long flight in filthy weather with only a Michelin map as my guide. We flew ESE to Hastings and from there I set course from Dungeness to Cap Griz Nez and thence to St-Omer. I was proud of myself for not getting lost. And I used my new-found rank to order the ack emma to clean my leather flying gear.

St-Omer was home to the dank and depressing pilot’s depot, a place to wait for attachment to a squadron. I was lucky. Because of heavy losses at the front, they shipped me out that very evening to No 23 Squadron at Baizieux, between Amiens and Albert in the Somme region.

23 Squadron had been an FE2 squadron, and I delivered the same machine I’d flown to France in to them. They were in the midst of re-equipping with Spads, French single-seat scouts. The commander, Major Hogg, was ex-Indian Cavalry and knew my father.

On 6 April I flew a fighting mission for the first time. I flew a Fee with an Observer Lieutenant named Jane, our most seasoned observer. I think he went with me because no one likes to be a passenger with a new and untested pilot. It is normal to break a man in slowly when he first arrives at the front, but with the number of casualties lately I was told that would not be possible. We took off, one of four machines, at first light and headed north to Arras where a big push is on. Navigation was simple for the day was clear and the twinkling of a thousand explosions over the front led the way. It was an incredible sight – a pastoral landscape with a broad brown slash across it from horizon to horizon, as if the whole countryside had been crudely turned over by a giant plough. We had scarcely begun our patrol over the front when the machines around me began to turn and twist and I heard machine guns hammering away. Lieut Jane suddenly swung his Lewis onto the right pintle mount and began firing. Then, to my complete shock, a black-and-white single-seater flashed past us and I saw for the first time the nasty black crosses of a real Hun. Jane signalled for me to dive away and I lost no time in diving at full throttle for a convenient cloud bank. Jane stood in front and fired an entire drum back over my head. After a minute or two he gave me a thumbs-up sign and I levelled off and headed home. Hardly the stuff of Boys’ Own Paper stories, but we were alive.

[Linked Image]
"Navigation was simple for the day was clear and the twinkling of a thousand explosions over the front led the way."

That afternoon, though, we were back to Arras. Once again we were bounced by Huns I didn’t see until Jane fired. But this time one HA passed directly to my front and a little above. The Hun was trying to get behind 2/Lieut Morgan’s machine and did not see us. I was able to turn and place our Fee just behind him and directly below. Jane took careful aim and fired a full five second burst into the belly of the Albatros.

The German machine immediately began to tumble earthward. As there seemed suddenly to be no more aircraft around us, I circled and watched it fall in a flat spin for more than 6000 feet before I lost it in the haze and smoke below. We claimed the kill, but in all the drama around us and on the ground, no one saw the HA fall, and the claim remained simply a “driven down.”

[Linked Image]
Back at Baizieux, eager to make a claim

7 April 1917: Oh joy! We received four new Spads today and one was assigned to me. These machines are wonders. They are incredibly fast and strong and beautifully fitted out with instruments, most of which are inscribed in French and therefore of marginal value until I learn a bit more about them. In the morning we flew north again to shoot up a rail station behind the Hun lines near Vimy, where a major attack is underway. We were lead by 2/ Lieut Standish Conn O’Grady – as Irish as he sounds. O’Grady is a superb character. In just two nights in the mess he has impressed me with the drinking prowess his race is known for. The morning flight was another crack-of-dawn show. This time I was the veteran, for we were joined by two new chaps who arrived last night, Bath and Doran (formerly of the Artists Rifles). We made several “strafing” runs, as they are called. It was a horrid thing because every machine gun in Hunland fired on us. Fortunately the Spad is known as a sturdy mount.

On the return trip a sleek Hun two-seater attacked me. I later learned it was a Roland, a nimble thing for such a machine. And I learned at my peril not to try turn-fighting in a Spad. It is a machine built for a quick, slashing attack and hasty departure. It may be quick, but it turns like a pig. Fortunately I had enough height to dive away. The next time I meet a Roland I shall know to leave it alone if I lack the element of surprise.

Historical Notes:

[1] The Special Branch was responsible for intelligence and counter-revolutionary policing. In 1905, the Indian state of Bengal was partitioned into Hindu-dominated West Bengal and Muslim-dominated East Bengal. The partition was seen by many as an attempt to pit Indian against Indian, and led to a surge of anti-British activity.

[2] The Special Branch was situated at 41 Park Street, and moved in 1909 to 7 Kyd Street, about two blocks farther away. I lived in Calcutta when I was a boy, in a flat only a block or two up Park Street from No 41. Our place wasn't built until the 1920s, but was the sort of place Rowntree describes. The driver, incidentally, was always a Muslim. This was on the theory that if, or rather when, you ran over someone on the crowded streets, the mostly Hindu mob might be more interested in attacking the poor Muslim than the white folks and you could run away. Ah, the morality of the colonial mind!

[3] Thomas Arthur Doran trained with the Artists Rifles and later served with the Manchester Regiment.

Attached Files Photo of ER.pngDawn patrol.jpgBack at Baizieux.jpg
#4373412 - 08/09/17 01:22 AM Re: DiD Centenary Challenge [Re: CatKnight]  
Robert_Wiggins Offline
Robert_Wiggins  Offline
Hotshot

Lindsay, Ontario, Canada
Hi Folks;

I was somewhat surprised that none of the hunters out there made any response to Godfrey's last mission in which "Pope and Young" destroyed their crafts in landing. biggrin

I was expecting some nice quips!

Last edited by Robert_Wiggins; 08/09/17 01:22 AM.

(System_Specs)

#4373420 - 08/09/17 02:15 AM Re: DiD Centenary Challenge [Re: Robert_Wiggins]  
Fullofit Offline
Fullofit  Offline

Ajax, ON
Originally Posted by Robert_Wiggins
Hi Folks;

I was somewhat surprised that none of the hunters out there made any response to Godfrey's last mission in which "Pope and Young" destroyed their crafts in landing. biggrin

Sorry Robert, totally missed that one, but as the song goes: e tutta la vita gira infinita senza un perchè copter

"Take the cylinder out of my kidneys,
The connecting rod out of my brain, my brain,
From out of my arse take the camshaft,
And assemble the engine again."
#4373421 - 08/09/17 02:19 AM Re: DiD Centenary Challenge [Re: CatKnight]  
Fullofit Offline
Fullofit  Offline

Ajax, ON
Raine, Bravo! That is an awesome introduction. The research that goes into your stories is incredible. Looking forward to Edward's long career.
Don't worry about Aldi, he'll be fine after a short stint with the nurses.

"Take the cylinder out of my kidneys,
The connecting rod out of my brain, my brain,
From out of my arse take the camshaft,
And assemble the engine again."
#4373424 - 08/09/17 02:23 AM Re: DiD Centenary Challenge [Re: Fullofit]  
stljeffbb Offline
stljeffbb  Offline

Wisconsin USA
Originally Posted by Fullofit
Raine, Bravo! That is an awesome introduction. The research that goes into your stories is incredible. Looking forward to Edward's long career.
Don't worry about Aldi, he'll be fine after a short stint with the nurses.

Hear! Hear!

WOFF:UE Computer Specs and set-up:
Homebuilt Computer!
Intel i5-3570k mildly overclocked to 3.8ghz
AsRock Z75 mobo
Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB (EVGA one fan version)
16 GB RAM
42 inch Sharp Aquos LCD TV with 120hz refresh
Very old (over 20 years now) Aiwa Receiver/Amplifier
Very old giant stereo speakers with newer sub-woofer
Very old Logitech Wingman joystick with two buttons and a throttle slider
Very old CH Thurstmaster analog footpedals
Manhattan analog/USB converter
W10
#4373425 - 08/09/17 02:30 AM Re: DiD Centenary Challenge [Re: Fullofit]  
Robert_Wiggins Offline
Robert_Wiggins  Offline
Hotshot

Lindsay, Ontario, Canada
Originally Posted by Fullofit
Originally Posted by Robert_Wiggins
Hi Folks;

Sorry Robert, totally missed that one, but as the song goes: e tutta la vita gira infinita senza un perchè copter

?? Grazzi compadre Avrò bisogno di un aiuto perché il mio italiano è molto povero

(System_Specs)

#4373429 - 08/09/17 02:58 AM Re: DiD Centenary Challenge [Re: CatKnight]  
BuckeyeBob Offline
BuckeyeBob  Offline

Ohio, USA
Ripping tale, Raine! You have the talent of a professional writer, even if you don't speak Italian, like Fullofit and Robert. OBD should seriously consider placing a few of your stories on their website.

Mfair, Robert, and Carrick: glad to see your pilots' are still going strong. Fullofit, good news about Aldi. Perhaps we will soon read about a budding romance with one of the nurses?

“With Major Lawrence, mercy is a passion. With me it is merely good manners. You may judge which motive is the more reliable.”
#4373432 - 08/09/17 03:23 AM Re: DiD Centenary Challenge [Re: BuckeyeBob]  
Raine Offline
Raine  Offline

New Brunswick, Canada
Originally Posted by BuckeyeBob
...even if you don't speak Italian, like Fullofit and Robert.

Come? Davvero? Ma posso commandare una bottiglia di vino e un piatto di pasta. E basta!!!

#4373501 - 08/09/17 01:51 PM Re: DiD Centenary Challenge [Re: CatKnight]  
MFair Offline
MFair  Offline

Raine, I will never tire of of your stories.

Robert, that one went right over my head. But, you have to understand, Boone and Crockett were arguing at the other table and I got distracted. As for staying high in a chase. Something about those Tripehound jockeyes makes them wild men. I never join in with that bunch. They are the same way on takeoff, weaving in front of you, whizzing past wing tip to wingtip. Scares the daylights out of me. I have learned to take off early and gain some distance. When they catch up they have settled down enough to hold their place in formation.

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from either end.
BOC Member since....I can't remember!
#4373510 - 08/09/17 02:20 PM Re: DiD Centenary Challenge [Re: Raine]  
BuckeyeBob Offline
BuckeyeBob  Offline

Ohio, USA
Ah, at least you will never go hungry or thirsty! But what do you say when you need to impress la bella donna?

“With Major Lawrence, mercy is a passion. With me it is merely good manners. You may judge which motive is the more reliable.”
#4373530 - 08/09/17 03:59 PM Re: DiD Centenary Challenge [Re: CatKnight]  
carrick58 Offline
Hotshot
carrick58  Offline
Hotshot

the stories just get better

#4373532 - 08/09/17 04:09 PM Re: DiD Centenary Challenge [Re: CatKnight]  
carrick58 Offline
Hotshot
carrick58  Offline
Hotshot

Helmut von Hammer
Jasta 4, JG 1.
Marcke, Flamders.

Aug 9, 1917.

Thrilling day.

Morning flight: The Jasta put up 9 a/c in two flights for Line Patrol. We got 3 Sopwith B-1,s attacking our balloons. Lt Doring got one a flamer and Anders target just broke up. My e/a dove and zoomed , I followed firing off about 200 rds. He just rolled over and dove into the ground.

In the afternoon , I was Shot Down by a Camel. The schwarm's 6 a/c were boxing with 3 Camels down by Lille when 5 more jumped in. One swung in on my tail close and got my motor smoke and a small fire started so cut off the fuel and notor. Spining down to the tree tops, I leveled out and put her down next to train tracks. I cant say that I like being shot down bit of a shake up.

Attached Files CFS3 2017-08-08 20-26-45-98.jpgCFS3 2017-08-09 08-52-48-09.jpgCFS3 2017-08-09 08-54-03-07.jpg
#4373535 - 08/09/17 04:24 PM Re: DiD Centenary Challenge [Re: carrick58]  
Robert_Wiggins Offline
Robert_Wiggins  Offline
Hotshot

Lindsay, Ontario, Canada
Originally Posted by carrick58
Helmut von Hammer
Jasta 4, JG 1.
Marcke, Flamders.

Aug 9, 1917.

Thrilling day.

Morning flight: The Jasta put up 9 a/c in two flights for Line Patrol. We got 3 Sopwith B-1,s attacking our balloons. Lt Doring got one a flamer and Anders target just broke up. My e/a dove and zoomed , I followed firing off about 200 rds. He just rolled over and dove into the ground.

In the afternoon , I was Shot Down by a Camel. The schwarm's 6 a/c were boxing with 3 Camels down by Lille when 5 more jumped in. One swung in on my tail close and got my motor smoke and a small fire started so cut off the fuel and notor. Spining down to the tree tops, I leveled out and put her down next to train tracks. I cant say that I like being shot down bit of a shake up.

Was that a one hump or 2 hump camel? biggrin

Sorry.....I'm in a rather silly mood today!

(System_Specs)

#4373571 - 08/09/17 10:16 PM Re: DiD Centenary Challenge [Re: CatKnight]  
Banjoman Offline
Banjoman  Offline

Antigua, Guatemala
Journal Entry: 10 April 1917
Proville

The British have finally started their long awaited offensive. No one was surprised because we had all seen the build up from the air and also after a 5-day bombardment; you have eliminated any possibility of surprise. It makes no difference; the British will meet our superior German steel and once again be defeated. I am constantly amazed by the British ability to absorb such horrendous losses for so little gain and not collapse. Even in the air, we are simply slaughtering the British. While it is always preferable to be victorious, I do worry about my men. We are flying three and sometimes four patrols a day and I worry that my men are becoming exhausted. Exhausted men make simple mistakes and simple mistakes cost men their lives. Today’s patrols are perfect examples of just what I am talking about.

This morning we had a DOP to protect one of our balloons, which is normally not a dangerous type of mission, but with the ground offensive our balloons become precious commodities and the enemy is willing to take much higher risks. So, we were expecting trouble and yet, because of our exhaustion we were surprised by a flight of five French SPADs. Thankfully, the French with a few exceptions is not as deadly and thorough as the British in their attacks because they missed us completely and wasted their advantage. This was my first encounter with the new SPAD and I had heard many good things about this new enemy aeroplane. I came away from this encounter with a rather different view. It was plain to see that it was very fast, but it maneuvered like a milch Kuh. Leutnant Keudell and Feldwebel Reuter each brought a SPAD down and after their losses, the other French pilots decided that discretion is better than valor. I noticed a SPAD slinking away to the west and I dove unseen onto this SPAD. I quickly got into position to attack and after a long burst the SPAD snap rolled and dove headlong into the ground. I am not quite sure whether I hit the pilot or severed a control cable, either way, one less Frenchman to deal with. If it had been British in their scouts, I fear the tables would have been turned and we would have been the ones fleeing back home.

After lunch, I ordered a patrol of the front lines. The British counter-battery fire is proving to be quite a problem for our artillery and so, it was necessary for us to destroy their observation aeroplanes. As we were climbing to our operating altitude, we flew out of a cloud and almost collided with a flight of British scouts. We were so very fortunate because only Feldwebel Meyer collided with a Brit and even then he managed to land his machine. He was wounded but will return after a few days. I cannot speak for the British, but I would imagine that they were as surprised as we were and in war, he who recovers quickest lives. The Brits split and scrambled for home. Before they left, I managed to fire a telling burst into one of the Pups and once again, it immediately started spinning earthward. Either, my marksmanship is improving or I am extremely lucky, I hope it is the former, but I will take either.

[Linked Image]

Finally, the afternoon patrol was a complete disaster. The only thing that was positive about it was the fact that the British did not pursue their advantage. We were once again surprised by a flight of enemy scouts, this time Triplanes, but inexplicably after their diving attack had broken our formation; they turned as one and ran for home. We obviously were in no position to follow and we went home as well.

Three situations in which we were not observant, and because of good fortune, we lost no one. I chided the men that under no circumstances could this day be repeated or there will be empty chairs in the mess.

Attached Files Ahren_poor_pup.jpg
Last edited by Banjoman; 08/09/17 10:17 PM.

Member and provider of banjo music for the Illustrious BOC
#4373572 - 08/09/17 10:18 PM Re: DiD Centenary Challenge [Re: CatKnight]  
Banjoman Offline
Banjoman  Offline

Antigua, Guatemala
Have you guys ever noticed the fish bowl effect in my screenshot. I just noticed this and is there any way to remove it?

Member and provider of banjo music for the Illustrious BOC
Page 133 of 227 1 2 131 132 133 134 135 226 227

Moderated by  Polovski 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
CD WOFF
by Britisheh. 03/28/24 08:05 PM
Carnival Cruise Ship Fire....... Again