Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Hop To
#4368027 - 07/08/17 04:33 AM Hi chaps, just wondering if anyone knows if all of my old airfield work is still up somewhere?  
Ajay Offline
Ajay  Offline
Veteran

Brisbane OZ
Hawkinge, Manston, Cap Griz Nes etc. It was all hosted at airwarfare years ago but nothing is there anymore. These TEMPLATES specifically. Did they just biff all of it?

edit- don't worry, found it all on an old external smile

Last edited by Ajay; 07/08/17 04:47 AM.

My il2 page
Seelowe Campaign
Cliffs of Dover page
CloD
My Models
Tanks/Planes/Ships

Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

#4368104 - 07/08/17 11:55 PM Re: Hi chaps, just wondering if anyone knows if all of my old airfield work is still up somewhere? [Re: Ajay]  
Murph Offline
Murph  Offline

Aurora,CO,USA
I just recently posted some that I downloaded a while back at the ATAG website, they might be your work? If not, or even if they are, perhaps you would consider making them available there? Those of us still doing missions for Cliff of Dover would be most grateful.

Intel i5 2500K CPU @4.0,Gigabyte GA-Z97-HD3 MB (turbo) GTX 1060 6G, 16G DDR3, Windows 10 Home 64 bit- "N�or bhris focal maith fiacail riamh."
#4368148 - 07/09/17 11:54 AM Re: Hi chaps, just wondering if anyone knows if all of my old airfield work is still up somewhere? [Re: Ajay]  
Ajay Offline
Ajay  Offline
Veteran

Brisbane OZ
I put them up on dropbox HERE if anyone is interested in putting them anywhere.

It should be Hawkinge, Manston, Wissant, Wissant airfield, St Audembert field and Cap Nes Griz .. i can't remember if i did Biggin Hill as well.

My il2 page
Seelowe Campaign
Cliffs of Dover page
CloD
My Models
Tanks/Planes/Ships

#4369105 - 07/14/17 01:40 AM Re: Hi chaps, just wondering if anyone knows if all of my old airfield work is still up somewhere? [Re: Ajay]  
Murph Offline
Murph  Offline

Aurora,CO,USA
I don't have Biggin Hill, but I have Croydon, Farnborough, Gravesend, Hornchurch, Rochester, and Rochford.
Have you tried posting these at the ATAG website? There is a downloads section of the forums where you can upload these.

Last edited by Murph; 07/14/17 01:42 AM.

Intel i5 2500K CPU @4.0,Gigabyte GA-Z97-HD3 MB (turbo) GTX 1060 6G, 16G DDR3, Windows 10 Home 64 bit- "N�or bhris focal maith fiacail riamh."
#4369523 - 07/16/17 10:37 PM Re: Hi chaps, just wondering if anyone knows if all of my old airfield work is still up somewhere? [Re: Ajay]  
Mysticpuma2003 Offline
Mysticpuma2003  Offline

Birmingham, UK
AJAY I sent you a PM. Please can you contact me ASAP?
Cheers, MP

[img]http://i41.tinypic.com/2yjr679.png[/img]
#4369615 - 07/17/17 01:34 PM Re: Hi chaps, just wondering if anyone knows if all of my old airfield work is still up somewhere? [Re: Ajay]  
Ajay Offline
Ajay  Offline
Veteran

Brisbane OZ
Contacted smile

My il2 page
Seelowe Campaign
Cliffs of Dover page
CloD
My Models
Tanks/Planes/Ships

#4369616 - 07/17/17 01:50 PM Re: Hi chaps, just wondering if anyone knows if all of my old airfield work is still up somewhere? [Re: Murph]  
Ajay Offline
Ajay  Offline
Veteran

Brisbane OZ
Originally Posted by Murph
I don't have Biggin Hill, but I have Croydon, Farnborough, Gravesend, Hornchurch, Rochester, and Rochford.
Have you tried posting these at the ATAG website? There is a downloads section of the forums where you can upload these.

I have a fair bit of historical info collected, maps, blueprints, pics, newspaper stuff, orders of battle.. all the usual for FMBers well as my templates, single mission files and scripts. Stuff on Arras Sait Leger, Beauvais-Nilvillers and Tille, Creil, Montdidier, Poix-Moyencourt, Wissant and Rosieres-en-Santerre Airfields...i would have to sort it all out or dump it all on someone and let them dig through it smile God, i just realised i did Dover as well and started on Dunkirk, i do remember my eyes constantly hanging out of my head.

Last edited by Ajay; 07/17/17 02:01 PM.

My il2 page
Seelowe Campaign
Cliffs of Dover page
CloD
My Models
Tanks/Planes/Ships

#4370100 - 07/19/17 11:37 PM Re: Hi chaps, just wondering if anyone knows if all of my old airfield work is still up somewhere? [Re: Ajay]  
wheelsup_cavu Offline
Lifer
wheelsup_cavu  Offline
Lifer

Corona, California
Originally Posted by Ajay
Hawkinge, Manston, Cap Griz Nes etc. It was all hosted at airwarfare years ago but nothing is there anymore. These TEMPLATES specifically. Did they just biff all of it?

edit- don't worry, found it all on an old external smile

When we closed Airwarfare we packaged all the downloads by section and uploaded them to M4T.
Airwarfare Full Mission Builder files: http://www.mission4today.com/index.php?name=Downloads5&file=details&id=257

Cliffs of Dover downloads section @ M4T: http://www.mission4today.com/index.php?name=Downloads5&c=2

Wheels

Cheers wave
Wheelsup_cavu

Mission4Today (Campaigns, Missions, and Skins for IL-2)
Planes of Fame Air Museum | March Field Air Museum | Palm Springs Air Museum
#4370667 - 07/24/17 02:42 AM Re: Hi chaps, just wondering if anyone knows if all of my old airfield work is still up somewhere? [Re: Ajay]  
Ajay Offline
Ajay  Offline
Veteran

Brisbane OZ
Sweet, i will have a look there and see if all of my stuff made it over, thanks Wheels.

edit- appears nothing is there or i am terrible at using the search function smile All of my uploads were under the name Hetstaine. I managed to log in but haven't any files smile

I did manage to find my old Seelowe campaign The Gates of Berlin that was submitted under my old aussie jim tag. Nice stroll down memory lane smile

Last edited by Ajay; 07/24/17 08:38 AM.

My il2 page
Seelowe Campaign
Cliffs of Dover page
CloD
My Models
Tanks/Planes/Ships

#4371360 - 07/28/17 03:15 AM Re: Hi chaps, just wondering if anyone knows if all of my old airfield work is still up somewhere? [Re: Ajay]  
wheelsup_cavu Offline
Lifer
wheelsup_cavu  Offline
Lifer

Corona, California
Sweet, i will have a look there and see if all of my stuff made it over, thanks Wheels.

edit- appears nothing is there or i am terrible at using the search function smile All of my uploads were under the name Hetstaine. I managed to log in but haven't any files smile

I did manage to find my old Seelowe campaign The Gates of Berlin that was submitted under my old aussie jim tag. Nice stroll down memory lane smile

We didn't keep individual users separate when we uploaded the files to M4T, just categories. Try looking for your files in this download.
Airwarfare Full Mission Builder files: http://www.mission4today.com/index.php?name=Downloads5&file=details&id=257

Place these scripts in your missions folder.

If you followed my FMB script tutorial you will have organised some nice folders and can then dump these into the approriate ones. What tutorial you say ? This one http://jimeez.weebly.com/making-scripts.html also available here http://airwarfare.com/sow/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=177:using-scripts-for-quick-object-grouping-and-placing&catid=76:object-management&Itemid=128.

If you dont care to be that organised then simply dump just the script straight into your missions folder.It will just make it easier for you later if you intend to download a lot of scripts.

Ok my only other recommendation is that before you dump them into the missions folder is to rename the script file to what you want it to be i have used my own naming system , placing G or B at the forefront so i know it is German or British ie: Gsmallflak or Bsmallflak.You may want to call it Nastyoccupiersoffroglandflak and Defendersofthefaithflak coz thats how you roll,once again whatever is easier for you smile

Now once you have it sorted and go into the actual FMB ..right click on the map where you want to place the script..select paste and then navigate to where you script is, select it and click ok.Script will be placed at the chosen point on the map.Make sure you are zoomed in enough originally for exact placement.From there you can either select the individual objects and move,rotate, delete them and add more objects.To move the whole setup just alt+leftclick while drawing a box around the complete unit , this will highlight all items red and then you can move it as a unit to wherever on the map.

For the searchlight script remember to go to the actor tab and set the generators to attach to the ai unit otherwise they will not light up at night.

If you want more guns on the flakship just click on the unit you want to replicate so it is flashing then control+leftclick where you want to place another one.Its height will be carried over and if incorrect just adjust the height in the actors tab Z offset.Remember the enter key lets you zoom to the 3d map and F3 lets you move objects more precisely.

Ok that should cover the basics for placing the scripts and modifying them.If you want to make your own simply place a bunch of objects, alt+leftclick and draw your box around the objects , then right click and copy,the window will pop up and you can navigate to where you want to save it.

Enjoy your FMBing and if you have any questions or better want to share some awesome trick you found in the FMB drop a line at SimHQ cliffs of dover forum.

Ajay May 2011.

Wheels

Cheers wave
Wheelsup_cavu

#4371749 - 07/30/17 01:25 PM Re: Hi chaps, just wondering if anyone knows if all of my old airfield work is still up somewhere? [Re: Ajay]  
Ajay Offline
Ajay  Offline
Veteran

Brisbane OZ
Wow ok smile finally found them bundled in one 50 mb folder HERE Do you want me to seperate it all and reupload or is there not enough interest anymore?

My il2 page
Seelowe Campaign
Cliffs of Dover page
CloD
My Models
Tanks/Planes/Ships

#4371879 - 07/31/17 04:25 PM Re: Hi chaps, just wondering if anyone knows if all of my old airfield work is still up somewhere? [Re: Ajay]  
wheelsup_cavu Offline
Lifer
wheelsup_cavu  Offline
Lifer

Corona, California
Wow ok smile finally found them bundled in one 50 mb folder HERE Do you want me to separate it all and reupload or is there not enough interest anymore?

I would wait until some more things shake out with the ATAG patches. I would hate for you to go to all that trouble and find out your scripts didn't work after a patch release.

Wheels

Cheers wave
Wheelsup_cavu

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Carnival Cruise Ship Fire....... Again
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:58 PM
Baltimore Bridge Collapse
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:51 PM
The Oldest WWII Veterans
by F4UDash4. 03/24/24 09:21 PM
They got fired after this.
by Wigean. 03/20/24 08:19 PM
Grown ups joke time
by NoFlyBoy. 03/18/24 10:34 PM
Anyone Heard from Nimits?
by F4UDash4. 03/18/24 10:01 PM
RIP Gemini/Apollo astronaut Tom Stafford
by semmern. 03/18/24 02:14 PM
10 years after 3/8/2014
by NoFlyBoy. 03/17/24 10:25 AM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.