Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Hop To
#4366249 - 06/27/17 11:43 AM Jenny Wick  
Ajay Offline
Ajay  Offline
Veteran

Brisbane OZ
Had this char alive for over a week now so decided she needed some style.

Original fresh spawn Jenny

[Linked Image]

Jennys first kill, two guys i drove past in a car, saw them turn around so i parked around the corner and managed to bump into them creeping down to where i had parked. Nabbed one in a pistol shootout and the other guy bolted.

[Linked Image]

Went for a mini inland run and spied a few dudes but just watched, never opened fire.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Back down the coast, searching for burlap, lapping at night.

[Linked Image]

...not for long.

[Linked Image]

After getting decently geared and spying only freshies Jenny decided to leave the coast and head inland for good. Left a small tent stashed in a forest with ammo and supplies if i ever head down again.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Picked up a Lada that made the journey a lot quicker.

[Linked Image]

Aaaaaand trashed it in some trees at night. It seems Jenny can't handle a wheel like big bro John.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Ajay; 06/27/17 11:54 AM.

My il2 page
Seelowe Campaign
Cliffs of Dover page
CloD
My Models
Tanks/Planes/Ships

Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

#4366253 - 06/27/17 12:21 PM Re: Jenny Wick [Re: Ajay]  
Ajay Offline
Ajay  Offline
Veteran

Brisbane OZ
Getting friendly with the deers at night up near Tisy.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

The journey so far - Spawn at Kamyshovo and leg it all the way to the mil tents past Kamenka followed by a jaunt back up the coast and then inland to Staroye and Guglovo then back down to Kamenka again.From there i headed inland after setting the tent, Pavlovo, Windy Mountain, Drozhino, Zeleno, Sosnovka, Myshinko, the Western wildlands of the map, Lopatino, Vavilovo, NWAF, Sinistok and then finally Tisy Mil base. Here i found a guys tent stashed up against a building at the shooting range. I raided some of his loose ammo for my AK101 and stole a full mag as well. At that point i was carrying a sporter with a scope for zeds, animal kills and spying, with the AK for combat and a silenced Glock. As luck would have it i came across an M4 at the base so i juggled my options and decided to keep my fully kitted AK. I dropped the Sporter and jogged the M4 back to his tent, ran back and grabbed the Sporter and then dumped that in his tent as well, i was over double carrying. This guys tent makes a comeback later wink

[Linked Image]

I had decided Jenny Wick needed to be clothed in fully black to fit character, the M65 jacket i was wearing in the above pic i somehow dumped when juggling gear in the rain and couldn't find it. The next couple of sessions was aimed at going full Jenny Wick. I grabbed a tent at NWAF and went and found a nice little spot to call my own.

Cow chasing at night.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Hiding my truck behind the abandoned Fat machinery. Battery taken out.

[Linked Image]

Morning from near my tent location. Time to do the NWAF/Tisy run and possibly get some heli hunting in as well.

[Linked Image]

My il2 page
Seelowe Campaign
Cliffs of Dover page
CloD
My Models
Tanks/Planes/Ships

#4366259 - 06/27/17 12:40 PM Re: Jenny Wick [Re: Ajay]  
Ajay Offline
Ajay  Offline
Veteran

Brisbane OZ

Heading to NWAF and a quick heli find.

[Linked Image]

Down into the tents and while inside one i was unsure if some footsteps i heard close by where a zed or a person. I pulled into the back of the tent just as someone piped up and asked if i wanted to join their group. Now, nobody is ever friendly at mil tents so by group i guess he meant six feet under. I could hear him directly at the back of the tent so i took a chance and legged it out and around the corner. I sat and watched him creep around, waiting to see what he was armed with and only said a simple 'Yo'

[Linked Image]

I then spotted a second guy appear from another tent off to my left so i was up and running just as he fired, i managed to keep dodging while the first guy gave chase. Pretty crap zoom but you can make out the second guy pinging at me, pretty sure he had an SKS.

[Linked Image]

The guy chasing me had an axe in hand so i turned and blipped him with half a mag and then shouldered my AK and legged it to a vantage point up near the heli. The second guy had lost me so i settled in keeping focused on the dead guy to see if his mate came to grab his gear. Dead guy is zoomed.

[Linked Image]

The shooter came back for a look at his mate a minute later but a bunch of shots around him had him leg it back into the tents, i knew i had minimal chance of a hit but when bullets are zapping around you running is always the best option biggrin

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I hung around for another minute or so and then booked it up to Tisy.

My il2 page
Seelowe Campaign
Cliffs of Dover page
CloD
My Models
Tanks/Planes/Ships

#4366268 - 06/27/17 12:58 PM Re: Jenny Wick [Re: Ajay]  
Ajay Offline
Ajay  Offline
Veteran

Brisbane OZ
This journey to Tisy had Jenny Wick fully fleshed out. Daytime cruisy look and going full assassin look.

[Linked Image]

I ended up heading back to old mates tent for a look to see how he was faring... and stole back the M4 i had left there a few days ago biggrin I decided i wanted a 60 round mag option for short range trips and i will use the AK101 with long and short range scopes for longer jaunts. So back to the tent to horde the loot, grab a feed and settle in for the night.

I managed to keep Jennys original headscarf (top right in tent) from when she was but an apple eating freshie on the coast as a keepsake of more peaceful times.

[Linked Image]

Guns guns guns! The VSS Vintorez i jagged at Tisy, going to be a mission getting ammo for it as it only spawns at Russian heli crashes. MP5 was courtesy of a cop shop and the PM73 was in a cop car. The Makarov came from the coast and was the gun Jenny made her first kill with.

[Linked Image]

Once i get another black M65 jacket i will have a nice new full change of clothes for Wicks persona.

[Linked Image]

Big week for Jenny so time to kick back by the fire.

[Linked Image]

But you can only let your guard down for so long so it is best to always be prepared...

[Linked Image]

Jenny Wick, always watching...

[Linked Image]

My il2 page
Seelowe Campaign
Cliffs of Dover page
CloD
My Models
Tanks/Planes/Ships

#4366281 - 06/27/17 02:04 PM Re: Jenny Wick [Re: Ajay]  
Ajay Offline
Ajay  Offline
Veteran

Brisbane OZ
To make sense of it all, this is about as close as i can get to my run without criss crossing places where i have backtracked or gone to multiple times.

[Linked Image]

My il2 page
Seelowe Campaign
Cliffs of Dover page
CloD
My Models
Tanks/Planes/Ships

#4366376 - 06/27/17 08:35 PM Re: Jenny Wick [Re: Ajay]  
Ratcatcher Offline
Ratcatcher  Offline

North Yorkshire, UK
Thanks for sharing, that made for a very entertaining story! Makes me want to redownload it!

Oh and her body states are just how I like a gal..."Hot : Wet : Hydrated : Energised"...

I think Im in love hahaha

#4366432 - 06/27/17 11:45 PM Re: Jenny Wick [Re: Ajay]  
Ajay Offline
Ajay  Offline
Veteran

Brisbane OZ
Be careful what you say about Jenny, word has a way of getting around and i don't think she is the gentle type wink

My il2 page
Seelowe Campaign
Cliffs of Dover page
CloD
My Models
Tanks/Planes/Ships

#4366498 - 06/28/17 05:57 AM Re: Jenny Wick [Re: Ajay]  
Ratcatcher Offline
Ratcatcher  Offline

North Yorkshire, UK
LOL, yeah its a risk...but you know what they say... No pain no gain!!!

I see you had access to a few vehicles. Are there a lot more about now and are they in a better state of repair? The last time I played I only ever found a wrecked truck that needed every spare part going.

#4366954 - 06/30/17 04:44 PM Re: Jenny Wick [Re: Ajay]  
Ajay Offline
Ajay  Offline
Veteran

Brisbane OZ
At the moment all of the vehicles spawn fully workable, that will change though smile I have found them in random spots, stashed in forests and tucked behind barns/houses. Seems to be a fair few around though. In about half of my sessions i have managed to get wheels which always makes it easy on the legs! Second part HERE in the AAR forum if you're interested in the continuing adventures of Jenny. The last two sessions were fairly exciting and she is starting to get a decent kill count up. This is the first char in quite some time that will pain me when she goes down smile

My il2 page
Seelowe Campaign
Cliffs of Dover page
CloD
My Models
Tanks/Planes/Ships

Moderated by  Meatsheild, RacerGT 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Carnival Cruise Ship Fire....... Again
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:58 PM
Baltimore Bridge Collapse
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:51 PM
The Oldest WWII Veterans
by F4UDash4. 03/24/24 09:21 PM
They got fired after this.
by Wigean. 03/20/24 08:19 PM
Grown ups joke time
by NoFlyBoy. 03/18/24 10:34 PM
Anyone Heard from Nimits?
by F4UDash4. 03/18/24 10:01 PM
RIP Gemini/Apollo astronaut Tom Stafford
by semmern. 03/18/24 02:14 PM
10 years after 3/8/2014
by NoFlyBoy. 03/17/24 10:25 AM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.