Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Hop To
#4360705 - 05/31/17 08:32 AM F-15 ICP Fuel and flight mode replica panels for sale. Custom orders accepted.  
Hydrops Offline
Hydrops  Offline

Hi

I am selling these parts made by me

Made from 1.5mm best quality American made matte laminated plastic.

Perfect for retro illumination, plastic filters all the light it will only show on the engraved area, color led will be needed as plastic is white

Parts will be cut when ordered so I can make any modifications (size or other) needed. Parts with several layers can be sent glued with spray glue.

I can send them anywhere

Asking 50 € for the 4 parts and wheels plus shipping

Will be shipping from Portugal, Europe

I can also make the buttons, made a couple for testing and they came out very good just did not produce them as I don't have the right color grey\white laminate right now and its quite expensive but can be done if there is interest.

If you need any part drawn and laser cut\engraved for any project\ model including complete panels and parts for planes, car simulators or other let me know I can cut\engrave parts up to 1.20mx60cm which is the limit of the laminated plastic sheet.

Can also make parts on cnc machine 2.5d or 3d on rotary

Paypal accepted.

Pm or email brunohands at gmail

Kind regards

Bruno

Cad drawings I can draw almost any part and will do it in a couple of days or so depending on other works I might be doing at he moment

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Button test notice that each button looks different as I was testing different engraving settings, first one is very good, made in rubber with the encase engraved part in .8mm laminated plastic over acryllic. these buttons can also be retro illuminated.
Final button color will be different this was only for testing purposes as I don't have the .8mm grey\white laminated plastic with me at the moment.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Wheel made of 5mm ply
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Retro illumination testing not very good but good enough to get the idea I guess. Light will only pass through engraved area

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Hydrops; 06/01/17 12:29 AM.
Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

#4360706 - 05/31/17 09:15 AM Re: F-15 ICP Fuel and flight mode replica panels for sale. Custom orders accepted. [Re: Hydrops]  
- Ice Offline
Veteran
- Ice  Offline
Veteran

Philippines / North East UK
Can you also make the elevated area between the ICP buttons?

- Ice
#4360880 - 05/31/17 11:54 PM Re: F-15 ICP Fuel and flight mode replica panels for sale. Custom orders accepted. [Re: - Ice]  
Hydrops Offline
Hydrops  Offline

You mean this part, right ?

Not sure of which material this could be cut on, maybe acrylic or aluminum or hard wood like mahogany, if I have the time I can give it a try tomorrow on the cnc to see how it comes out

This grid is 5mm in height and the round markers are 6mm, I left a space of 2mm around the buttons

On the last screen I overlapped the grid over the panel screen on photoshop and it seems ok

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Simulated Preview of the finished part

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Last edited by Hydrops; 06/01/17 12:14 AM.
#4360887 - 06/01/17 12:42 AM Re: F-15 ICP Fuel and flight mode replica panels for sale. Custom orders accepted. [Re: Hydrops]  
Hydrops Offline
Hydrops  Offline

Apologies for not presenting myself I really thought I had done so some time ago as I'm registered in this forum since 2013 and only now I noticed this is my 3rd post

I'm Bruno, I'm 47 have been playing sims for about 15 years, think I started with Lock on, then went to car sims with GTR and have played several others also like IL2, Flaming Cliffs and war games like Flashpoint, Arma, etc.

Right now I play Elite, I own a ship at Star Citizen waiting for the day, and also play Rising Storm Red Orchestra and the beta RS Vietnam

Some years ago, I got a bit tired of sims and went into modelling, brought a cnc machine, made several model parts and model boats wih it and about 3 years ago also brought a laser machine, and these are now my main hobbies, I still love sims but right now I am enjoying much more doing parts on the laser and cnc machines.
I've got a rather well equipped workshop where I spend most of my time now and having done several parts for dioramas, cockpits and game controllers of friends I am now posting here hoping to get some more jobs, mainly to help fund my other hobby which is 4x4 offroad and travelling to Africa on my 4x4.

So if you need help or some part made for your cockpit or whatever project you may have let me know I might be able to help, I always enjoy a good challenge smile

Regards

Bruno

#4361728 - 06/03/17 09:28 AM Re: F-15 ICP Fuel and flight mode replica panels for sale. Custom orders accepted. [Re: Hydrops]  
Hydrops Offline
Hydrops  Offline

Testing on wood think it came out rather well
Will add a photo of it over the panel later, don't have the panel with me at the moment.

[Linked Image]

][Linked Image]

#4361758 - 06/03/17 03:07 PM Re: F-15 ICP Fuel and flight mode replica panels for sale. Custom orders accepted. [Re: Hydrops]  
Hydrops Offline
Hydrops  Offline

Over the panel, perfect fit

This part is a bit high on the Z axis I made a mistake and left some space below the zero plane when generating the gcode, it can be noticed in the photos where it should have ended the cut

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Dickey Betts was 80
by Rick_Rawlings. 04/19/24 01:11 AM
Exodus
by RedOneAlpha. 04/18/24 05:46 PM
Grumman Wildcat unique landing gear
by Coot. 04/17/24 03:54 PM
Peter Higgs was 94
by Rick_Rawlings. 04/17/24 12:28 AM
Whitey Herzog was 92
by F4UDash4. 04/16/24 04:41 PM
Anyone can tell me what this is?
by NoFlyBoy. 04/16/24 04:10 PM
10 Years ago MV Sewol
by wormfood. 04/15/24 08:25 PM
Pride Of Jenni race win
by NoFlyBoy. 04/15/24 12:22 AM
It's Friday: grown up humor for the weekend.
by NoFlyBoy. 04/12/24 01:41 PM
OJ Simpson Dead at 76
by bones. 04/11/24 03:02 PM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.