Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Hop To
Page 509 of 608 1 2 507 508 509 510 511 607 608
#4358335 - 05/19/17 11:22 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) **** [Re: SNAFU]  
Jolly Roger Two Offline
Experten
Jolly Roger Two  Offline
Experten
Hotshot

Sims, NC,USA
Folks,
MG:

Every day I learn that I know less and less about everything. Soon I will know more and more about nothing and in time I will know nothing about pretty much everything.

So glad you are enjoying fremragende vejr. You can go a biking (similar to a Viking) to your heart's content. Remember when you reach the sea it is time to turn around. I can visualize you now speeding down a hill, your hair blown clean of dandruff, your eyes tearing from looking into the blazing sun, persperation dripping from every pore, and bugs in your teeth. Yes, it sure looks like fun...from way over here. biggrin

I could listen to distant races on shortwave radio back in my youth. We got our first B&W TV in 1957. There was only one station at first then 3. Nothing on local (regional) network TV beyond the national news sometimes showing winners of important races and spectacular crashes.

If you have need of a photo editor/manager take a look at the free XnView MP. It is quite an improvement over the old XnView. Very customizable and I think it is real competition for my personal favorite ThumbsPlus (I have an old ver. 7). I've added Ditto clip manager, Pure text, File Assassin, RegBak, Winaero Tweaker, Webcamoid, and Autoruns. I keep the desktop uncluttered using the Free Launch Bar. I may buy the premium version of that the True Launch Bar.

Yawl have a great weekend.

Last edited by Jolly Roger Two; 05/19/17 11:26 PM. Reason: the truth takes more words

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019
Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

#4358413 - 05/20/17 02:58 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
Jolly Roger Two Offline
Experten
Jolly Roger Two  Offline
Experten
Hotshot

Sims, NC,USA
Folks,
The morning temp is 81°F. at 10:45 with a 7mph wind in the SW and a visibility reported to be 10 miles. The sun shines brightly and we are clearly in for another great day in Dixie. Showers are in store for the late afternoon but no severe weather is predicted.

I hope MG is enjoying even more wonderful biking weather where he is. Maybe Dux is pulling in one big fish after another in Wales and Fittop is enjoying another perfect day in the sunny Lone Star state. Our grand kids were away for two days. It is good to have them back today.

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019
#4358436 - 05/20/17 05:02 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
Fittop Offline
Fittop  Offline

US
Folks, JRT:

Glad the family is back.

I should be thankful that "sunny" as an adjective for the Lone Star State has not applied in the local area for the last week or two. It has allowed us to experience a couple of weeks of Spring rather than a weekend of it as normal. The long hot Summer will arrive soon enough.

Our weather guessers have tried to prepare the populace for the hairy winds of 60-70 mph and yes, a couple of tornadoes have touched down in thankfully less populated areas.
But in my immediate surroundings not even a tenth of an inch has graced the glass of my rain gauge. That has held true for most weather alert days in two or three weeks.

Not that I am going to complain. Not even about the two a.m. thunder and lighting shows Nature has put on for three nights running.
I would rather spend money on a water bill than a new roof or a new house as some folks have had to do lately. The noise of the air conditioners is not something I've missed either.
Hard to even cuss at the noise of leaf blowers while trying to nap when there are folks not that far away throwing away rain-soaked mattresses and wondering where those family pictures ended up. You know they are tired but are unable to even find a place to rest.

Looking for a place to rest may be that's what that black snake was doing on my sidewalk. It was taken to the nearby woods without being asked its purpose. No, I did not learn if its head shape was triangular. But I am wondering if high top sneakers will come back in fashion?

#4358442 - 05/20/17 05:28 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
oldgrognard Offline
Administrator
oldgrognard  Offline
Administrator
Lifer

USA
I have been reading all of your weather reports with great interest

Have I told you all that we need rain ?

Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Someday your life will flash in front of your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
#4358483 - 05/20/17 09:07 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
Fittop Offline
Fittop  Offline

US
Folks, OG:

I have been trying to send the rain your way. Small proof of that has dried up in my rain gauge.
However, either my aim has really deteriorated, or the earth axis has taken a twist as the rain seems to be concentrated in the Oklahoma, Missouri area, missing us and also your area.
Regardless of damage to my reputation, I prefer to think it's the former rather than the latter or else we will all be twisted in a way disapproved in this part of the forum.

We will need to re-establish the location and strength of the Lows and Highs, something beyond our powers.

One has to be careful since the last two times Nature overcompensated the other way, there were reports of strange smells assaulting nostrils in the peninsula.

Reliable sources asserted those aromas did not resemble cafecito, parilladas or suntan lotions in any sense.
It did bring out an increase in alligator sightings, canoe sales and skitter bites in your region.

#4358566 - 05/21/17 03:56 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
Jolly Roger Two Offline
Experten
Jolly Roger Two  Offline
Experten
Hotshot

Sims, NC,USA
Folks,

This new Sunday may be a misnomer. I see no sun. I know it must be up there but something gray is in the way. Ordinarily, a beautiful flame rises in the East to warm us but not this Sunday. At 11 :10 AM the air temp is 65°F. There is a 7 mph wind blowing out of the NE. We have a drippy 86% humidity with visibility reported at the, by now, expected 10 miles.

Hmmmm. Odd that. The city of Wilson, NC is about 10 miles eastward from where my window is, and yet, when I look toward Wilson, all I see are trees. So, in truth, visibility for me is less than 10 miles. Visibility must therefor be totally subjective. Write that down LeRoy, we may include that in the next edition of the 999,000 page HWH Handbook, in 29 gilt edged volumes, hand bound under water by 6,200 highly skilled but visually challenged Equitorial African pygmies.

OG: biggrin
We expect rain here soon and I notice there is quite bit of rain in Fittop's dusty area of Texas. I am unaware of your location so I can only hope that you are also in for some much needed rain.

Fittop:

May your rain gauge be filled but not runneth over too much my dry friend. I fear that having shared in the daily good wishes and prayers for life giving rain to come to the apparently parched area OG inhabits, that when it comes it might be considered excessive. All the same, I hope they have the rain barrels out and roofs well patched. It is just a temporary weather pattern . Rain is coming.

Last edited by Jolly Roger Two; 05/21/17 03:59 PM. Reason: Darn touchpad is as bad as auto complete sometimes

#4358584 - 05/21/17 06:56 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
Fittop Offline
Fittop  Offline

US
Folks,
Nature does have a sense of humor.
It has rained around us, mostly around us, lately with little more than a misting on my sidewalk in the last few weeks.
So this morning, one of the two days allowed to use sprinklers, I turn the system on, take a quick look out the window, make my coffee on one of those Italian contraptions, and turn on the computers for a virus scans. I'm enjoying the coffee with headsets on since the gaming machine has a TV tuner on and I hope to catch a glimpse of the pretty weather lady when....Do I hear thunder?

Yep. it is, and now I see that yes, the street is wet. Yes, it was dark when I first got up.

"It really was not by choice, Your Honor, that darned airplane has woken me every morning before six and sleep doesn't come before two a.m." "No excuse, Sir."
I was wide awake by the time I returned from turning the sprinkler system off, and the weather lady was gone for another half hour.
On the bright side, I do not currently have a ticket for unlawfully using sprinklers, and my water bill will suffer no more than normal.

There is no rain in the forecast for the next ten days. I hope OG's wait is much shorter than that.
However, I see the weather charts indicate the moisture is hanging in the Gulf's airline corridor between New Orleans and the Florida peninsula with so far no relief in sight for his area.

#4358592 - 05/21/17 07:58 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
Jolly Roger Two Offline
Experten
Jolly Roger Two  Offline
Experten
Hotshot

Sims, NC,USA
Folks,

MG:

I spoke of XnViewMP recently. I am still impressed with it. I do not like the colors of the gray background color behind the photo info below the thumbnail. I easily changed the background color of the page. I am about to go into the the extensive .ini file and change that. There is a wealth of information available on how to customize this program. Speaking of customization, Winaero Tweaker can make many customizations (both esthetic and practical) of Windows. For instance, it can create an elevated shortcut to run apps without UAC requests without turning off UAC. The database work continues. Input of data is almost complete for existing content in one notebook.

I've just completed watching the second season of the popular BBC/Netflix series "The Last Kingdom". Starring Alexander Dreymon, it begins in the year 872 among the separate kingdoms of what we now call England. most of which have fallen to invading Danes. Shame on you guys. I believe the first season was released on the BBC back in 2015. I enjoyed it and look forward to the next season. I am fascinated by what your randy, aggressive ancestors were up to back then. Maybe if they had bikes instead of long ships they wouldn't have been such a headache for their wealthy neighbors across the sea? smile

OOOPS! Without longships and curious exploring natures who would have discovered North America? This brings to mind (mine anyway) Stephen Hawking's recent caution that we need to be ready to make the really big move to another place in the Cosmos within a 100 years. It has been the nature of man at some trigger point to leave home and explore the dangers of the great unknown. Other than the black deep of the seas and under the melting ice caps of North and South poles, there is little "unknown" left on the 3rd rock from the sun to explore.

Of course our home becoming untenable for man due to his own careless actions would be a very good reason to leave. Meanwhile, why not begin planting trees in earnest. It is believed that the least expensive way to improve air quality is to replace enough trees. Oh, wait, that works out to be one new tree for every home presently in the US. That's a lotta trees my friend. And if you haven't noticed, it takes a tree a much longer time to grow than it takes one to be cut down. For those who plan to be here in 100 years or for your kids and their grand kids, I recommend we start setting out saplings yesterday. smile

"Lotta", that reminds me of nurse Lotta Plump who filled in for Matron at the infirmary the steamy night one Saint Swithins Day. It was the occasion of our annual HWH Sadie Hawkins Dance. Olga brought Dux as expected. Usually he walked it however this time he was carried. I guess he had forgotten about the dance and was easy to find. Matron certasinly kept a close account of our calendar of events. The reason, no doubt, she had acquired the night off. The local constabulary had our events schedule posted prominently on their bulletin board, as did the fire brigade.

Of course the folks most interested in our activities were the local brewers and distillers. They often put on extra shifts just before a big HWH event. They too had a hand delivered copy of all HWH boozeups and charitable events.Last of all, for some reason the medical boffins seemed keen to know when an event was to take place. No one knew why until we caught one of the RAF interns ministering to a fallen comrade somehow stricken with inebriation. We questioned that chap. Turns out, they were interested in the long term effects of alcohol consumption on the brain and liver of airmen.

This interest in our events suddenly stopped when Dux volunteered to allow them to examine him on a regular basis for five quid each time. No, you got that backwards... He paid them a fiver. They let him drink his fill of whatever he might fancy, then examined his inert carcass using every tool in their arsenal right up until he regained the ability to protest and crawl out from their clutches. The mutually advantageous agreement was eventually discontinued when consumption became far too expensive for the RAF.

That night, nurse Lotta was up to her elbows in wasted, brained and bruised airmen plus one or two young ladies suffering from pulled out hair and scratches. One is reported to have had a black eye and another a painful and curiously shoe shaped bruise and cut on her bum. Overwhelmed, nurse Lotta dialed Matron's number over and over but even though she was definitely at home, there was no answer. By four AM the rush was over. The ambulatory had hobbled off, some to their beds, some to other beds, and a brave, perhaps masochistic few, back to the party. A RAF medic had come to help out the last hour and, as the last patient left the infirmary on his crutches, nurse Lotta Plump was being given oxygen by the helpful medic.

#4358594 - 05/21/17 08:00 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
McGonigle Online cool
Motorius Emeritus
McGonigle  Online Cool
Motorius Emeritus

Copenhagen, Denmark
Gents,

Tomorrow I'm off on my great bicycle adventure. As I have been packing my bags today I am struck at the need to pack a separate bag dedicated to tablet, phone, bike computer, e-reader and chargers to have it all tucked safely away in one place. The weather will hopefully be conducive to some nice rides; the forecast says mainly dry and temps in the region of just below 20 degree C. Not much wind and if any rain then moderate amounts. I'll be going to the Danish equivalent of the Alps, Vejle - the town where I grew up. I'm going to test my legs on some of the hilliest terrain Denmark has to offer.

Tomorrow, before leaving I shall have to take into account the fact that the electricity is going to be cut off for a few hours while the company responsible for the power distribution performs some unspecified maintenance work on the grid. this means that I'll have to boil my egg and brew my morning tea before nine A.M. Oh well, The early bird etc.

Hoping OG will soon get some rain.

Jens C. Lindblad

Sent from my Desktop
#4358624 - 05/22/17 12:41 AM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
oldgrognard Offline
Administrator
oldgrognard  Offline
Administrator
Lifer

USA
Just thought I would give you all an update. I painted the wife with an assortment of both Celtic and Wiccan symbols and had her dance naked under the moon last night. Still no rain; but my neighbor liked the thinking so tonight he is bringing his wife over for the ceremony. Maybe two will succeed where only one didn't. If two don't work we may have to involve others. I'm hoping for rain tonight.

Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Someday your life will flash in front of your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
#4358705 - 05/22/17 02:18 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
Jolly Roger Two Offline
Experten
Jolly Roger Two  Offline
Experten
Hotshot

Sims, NC,USA
Folks,

I am certain that due to our weather we have today if it were shared by OG, the day would be considered a beautiful one. At 9:30 AM, we have had .11inches of the wet stuff and more is on the way. The ambient air temp is 68°F. with gray skies and more rain on the way. There is an 8 mph wind out of the SE. A visibility of just 5 miles is reported with 100% humidity.

OG:

LOL. Ironically, your brilliant maneuver to please the rain gods worked for me and not you. I thank you, and especially your incredibly understanding wife for that. Have you tried swinging a dead black cat by the tail around your head 12 times standing in a graveyard at midnight while your dear wife sings a chorus of "Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain?" She should like that better as there will be no need for either nudity required or painted Pagan symbols to scrub off before attending church next Sunday.

The most needy supplicants are said to release 12 Ethiopian bats during the ceremony and recite the novel "Rainmaker" by N. Richard Nash backwards. Note: You might need to bring along a flashlight, lantern, candle or quite a few large kitchen matches for that. Wait, LeRoy just reminded me of a most important requirement. There must be a certified red-headed virgin present holding a unopened pack of Tarot cards in one hand and her chastity belt in the other. Better start looking now my friend. Last time we performed that ceremony certified virgins (red haired or not) were in very short supply.

No, I do not know if the certification required is for the red hair or the virginity, so to be safe I'd get both. wink

#4358775 - 05/22/17 08:32 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
oldgrognard Offline
Administrator
oldgrognard  Offline
Administrator
Lifer

USA
And .... no rain. I read with curiosity the suggestions and have looked into them. I immediately ran into difficulties because I don't have a dead black cat and do not wish to kill one for this endeavor. Nor do I have Ethiopian bats. The time needed to legally import them makes me think that by then we will either be Arrakis or already have received rain. But my investigation both enlightened and scared me with other things. So I am going to stick with what I know even though it has not produced the desired effects. My neighbor is going to get another one of our neighbors involved and I have suggested to my wife that she bring her sister for tonight's attempt. I may have to buy a brass bowl for some of the less frightening concoctions and add that to our existing rituals.

Those of you who are getting doused and are wishing for it to come my way ; that hasn't helped anymore than friends wishing me financial windfalls. Hopes, wishes and good intentions have produced ... nothing. Maybe sincere prayers would bear fruit so that my trees may also.

Have I mentioned that we need rain ?

#4358963 - 05/23/17 02:25 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
Jolly Roger Two Offline
Experten
Jolly Roger Two  Offline
Experten
Hotshot

Sims, NC,USA
Folks,

OG:

We have rain. Buckets,torrents, downpours, skies opened producing a deluge Biblical in nature. Cats & dogs kinda rain is beating against my windows and flooding is back in the local headlines. We would gladly share this bounty, if only we could. This is just a suggestion , mind you. Methinks a bit more specific definition of the targeted area needing rain might be in order when next you have your illustrated wife doing a rain dance in her birthday suit. wink

At 9:45 this rather damp Tuesday morning, the temp is 68°F. with 100% humidity and a 5 MPH wind out of the East. Reported visibility has noticeably shrunk to a squinty 1 mile distance. Did I mention it is raining? Flash flood warnings are up all around us. We are not threatened as we are on high, well drained ground with no deep water nearby (so far). The problem we may have is getting out and about just as was the case in April. Some bridges and highways are vulnerable. I feel confident that if those in desperate need will bring their buckets and rain barrels they will fill in no time. Take away all the H²0 you like. In truth, neither a drought nor a flood is anything to make fun of. However, since there is little we can do about either we may as well smile at Mother Nature. As Roman general Maximus said, "Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back."

For those calendar challenged among us, today is the 21st week and 143rd day of 2017. Surely this means to everyone that today's date must be May 23. Those important personages whose birthdays happen to fall upon this date include: Born in 1052, Philip I of France, King of the Franks. And Born but a few years later in 1952, our dear old HWH Canadian pal C51. French kings bring to mind our retired Beef Eater and Major Domo of this domūs, LeRoy for some reason. The name is not unusual but the spelling is quite odd. One day, I may figure out why his parents didn't like him. I do hope his lovely bride remembers this year to have the fire extinguisher handy when she lights all those candles. I wish I were there to help celebrate. I had a most enjoyable visit to their beautiful Toronto home in 2015.

#4358972 - 05/23/17 02:49 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
oldgrognard Offline
Administrator
oldgrognard  Offline
Administrator
Lifer

USA
Another unanswered plea. Tonight- bigger fire, more dancers.

Just in case there are any doubters or people who haven't kept up - we need rain.

#4359005 - 05/23/17 04:30 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
Fittop Offline
Fittop  Offline

US
Folks, OG:

Truly, OG, thankful as I was to hear the rain falling last night, I did hope that you were also the recipient of the same. - Even considering that, again, it was two o'clock in the morning.
Even at that inconvenient hour, I was pretty sure you would not have minded.

I regret that you were not the recipient; especially now that you mention fruit-bearing trees.
That brought back memories of a colleague that brought me a small bag full of the biggest avocados I've ever seen from his yard in Florida. Thankfully it was a two-day trip, otherwise I'm not sure how many of them would have made it to my house.

Your mention of more rain dancers in grass skirts, (OK, the grass skirts are only in my imagination) creates a pleasing vision, reinforcing the need for rain.
Our collective hopes are that it won't be long before you can bring the soap out and shower in the street.

I do not usually wish rain on anyone, but in this case it's a benevolent wish with all sorts of good intentions. May you get nicely wet.

#4359012 - 05/23/17 05:33 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
Jolly Roger Two Offline
Experten
Jolly Roger Two  Offline
Experten
Hotshot

Sims, NC,USA
Folks,

OG:

The more the merrier. The rain has tapered off here for the time being. Things seen out my window are looking quite soggy. Oh joy, we now have a 6 mile visibility reported . It may be the first phase of our inundation is over and the rain could be headed your way. I am encouraged. Dependent upon the type and quantity of beverages consumed at the next Rain Dance, Bonfire and Bladder Expansion Ceremony, it is certainly possible that, even if there falls no rain, none of the dancers will care very much about it.

Fittop:
Fruit trees? I missed that somehow. Fruit trees and roses not to mention concrete swimmin' holes need a lot of water. Hmmmm. Instead of oil, I will mention once again my idea to redirect that Dakotas pipeline and send fresh water through it to the parched lands needing it most. One day soon selling water may be more profitable than oil anyway. wink

#4359016 - 05/23/17 05:55 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
oldgrognard Offline
Administrator
oldgrognard  Offline
Administrator
Lifer

USA
Grass skirts ??!!! We don't need no stinkin grass skirts. The girls are dancing to the rain spirits the way they were intended.

And yes indeed, I have been having to add water to the pool. The poor critters are getting restless because of the low water in the ponds and lakes. For the last couple days we have had an otter coming to our pond and taking advantage of the low water level. The little fish have nowhere to run from him. In the second photo you can see the apple I threw out for him. He gladly took it and ran off when he finished with his fishing.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

#4359054 - 05/23/17 08:38 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
Fittop Offline
Fittop  Offline

US
Oh, if only her son was not getting married this weekend and we were playing hosts to her daughter and granddaughter for the period, I would be tempted to pack a bag and suggest to JRT to do the same and somehow cajole an invitation and book our way to Florida and watch and even participate in said rain dance.
Imagine, a rain dance with someone else's Sister-In Law and libations included! Hey, I might even score a bottle or two for the event.

Of course, the idea of said invitation to two seniors may be reason enough to cancel rain dance and all included events. A consolation price of just looking at a real aircraft, no touching please and breathing in aviation fuel vapors may be sufficient reason for a trip any way.

But breathe easy, OG. Besides the upcoming nuptials it is also Memorial Day Weekend, flights are full and I need to go shopping for a shirt that buttons around my collar.
We will have to postpone the trip until our respective climates have almost frozen and a trip to a moderate panhandle is as appealing to old bones as ladies dancing in the moonlight around a fire.
Nah, correction, I hope that that! will never happen.
We will just have to keep on wishing and praying for rain for you. (Sincerely, as you put it) And harder.

That pond -or tank as they is called here in Texas- does look in danger of being put on the endangered list.

The first time a native mentioned swimming in a tank, I had to ask: "A water tank?" Yes, she said.
I imagined climbing six or so stories, all the way up a tower carrying towels, jumping into a water-holding tank and swimming up there and later climbing down.
Regardless of her charms, it just didn't sound too appealing to a guy afraid of heights...Not even including following her up those exposed stairs.

I digress. Your pond does seem to be getting smaller. Usually unwelcome news to a fellow my age.
I will, I promise, to renew my thoughts and prayers for rain in your area.
Hopefully Someone's phone is back on the cradle. Or Mother Nature is giving them a what-for for other transgressions.
I do agree with JRT, it may not be long before water is more valuable than oil and it's time to plant more trees.

#4359077 - 05/23/17 10:34 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
Old Dux Offline
Hotshot
Old Dux  Offline
Hotshot

Derbyshire
Greetings, Chaps,

I caught two more Lesser Spotted Dogfish today and one looked like one of my other two mother's-in-law. I snap the barb off my hooks to make disgorging easier ( I'm all heart ) and for my compassionate consideration the doggy fastened itself on my right index finger - the one I pick my nose with - so I cut the line and released it. At least, I caught two more than the other six anglers and I am now becoming elevated to some sort of fishing guru in the bleary vodka sodden eyes of my local bait-slinging buddies.

I see that you are doing quite well here and managing without me. In fact, there is a strange comfort to be had in recognising that quality posters (compliment) are more than holding the stockade after all these years.

'Find your enemy and shoot him down - everything else is unimportant.'

Manfred von Richtofen
---------------------------

#4359081 - 05/23/17 10:44 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
oldgrognard Offline
Administrator
oldgrognard  Offline
Administrator
Lifer

USA
Hah ! I'm just a new interloper. I'm sure that I'm looked upon as someone who is crashing your charming little party. I assure you that you all can run me off and I'll not take offense. Well not much anyway. biggrin

Have I mentioned that we need rain ?

Page 509 of 608 1 2 507 508 509 510 511 607 608

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Carnival Cruise Ship Fire....... Again
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:58 PM
Baltimore Bridge Collapse
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:51 PM
The Oldest WWII Veterans
by F4UDash4. 03/24/24 09:21 PM
They got fired after this.
by Wigean. 03/20/24 08:19 PM
Grown ups joke time
by NoFlyBoy. 03/18/24 10:34 PM
Anyone Heard from Nimits?
by F4UDash4. 03/18/24 10:01 PM
RIP Gemini/Apollo astronaut Tom Stafford
by semmern. 03/18/24 02:14 PM
10 years after 3/8/2014
by NoFlyBoy. 03/17/24 10:25 AM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.