It may not seem so, but Ostpak Redux is a complete upgrade to the Panzer Elite mod called Ostpak that was done by one person. From what I know, Daskal did the work alone to convert Ostpak to the new game engine. Not only did he convert the original mod to use the new game engine but he updated many of the models to use the new possibility's of the game engine. He is also responsible for a large amount of changes / features that went into the game engine since version 1.03 and PP2-s beta 1.

Windows sux, especially when your working at a "legacy" project. I have spent 15 years learning PE and Simulations. I want Daskal to know that he has done yeoman's work with his mod.

If the game engine is at fault, you can easily replace the binaries with those of PP2-x beta 2, Daskal's sound mod for PP2-x or any one of my game engine builds since 2010.

Last edited by Brit44 'Aldo'; 04/27/17 02:27 AM.

TPA who TWI
"The 10th Amendment simply says that any powers that aren’t mentioned in the Constitution as belonging to the government belong to the states themselves."